Author Topic: Kirsty Blonde and Antonia  (Read 2025 times)


12 review(s) for KirstyBlonde (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Antonia Toni Blonde  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gentlemanmcr

Well here goes, my first review. I feel compelled to share!

Met with Kirsty Blonde: External Link/Members Only

and

Antonia: External Link/Members Only

I have been tryng to meet with Kirsty and Antonia for a while and today I finally got around to it, arranged through Kirsty first via email and then text this morning. Communications are very easy and polite with Kirsty, she is no nonsense and makes sure that we understand each others expectations but also very cheerful and doesn't make it feel like a work at all. We got the business out of the way during negotiations and began to talk about my expectations and what was and wasn't possible.

We agreed an hour with Kirsty and play mate Antonia, including girl on girl, kissing, OWO, CIM, & sex. Kirsty gave me her postcode and a time and I made my way, directions were great and her place was easy to find.

Antonia was a little late so I remained patient and had to go for a walk for 15 minutes, (this was my first threesome and I wasn't gonna miss it) getting a text to come back I made my way.

The apartment was modern and clean, very easy to access on ground floor and discrete off of main road.

Kirsty is accurate-ish from her AW profile, looks a fair bit older than her profile age I think but that is made up for by personality, willingness, good height and a good tan. Kirsty's body is average, but not bad, still horny with great tits. Antonia looks great, very nice arse, nice face, nice firm tits, and nice eyes, and looks quite accurate to profile, especially her newer photos.
 
We started with friendly pleasantries and an offer of a drink, which I took a cold water. Offer of a shower but I had just been in so they didn't mind. Kirsty didn't waste any time and invited me into the bedroom where we did the paperwork and then onto the activity.

These two seemed to love the hour just as much as I did, they started with some girl on girl while I watched and prepared. Tit sucking, pussy sucking, kissing, it wasn't long until Kirsty invited me to get undressed and join them both.

I came over naked and we all enjoyed some french kissing between us, both of them stroking me and getting me ready. Kirsty leading here said I should get on the bed where they both started to work on me, some great OWO. Antonia is gentle and so soft and Kirsty a bit more aggressive with some good spitting and deep throat, they both worked hard at it with lots of sucking, deep and ball sucking between them both swapping. Kirsty then said "move down the bed a bit so we can sit on your face."

I didn't know how I would feel about licking out an escort but fuck it, laid back getting a great BJ from Antonia and Kirsty in my mouth until she came. She then returned to the cock while Antonia took her turn putting her pussy in my mouth. Kirsty then asked if I wanted sex, put the condom on and they both took turns riding, cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl until Kirsty came.

They both then returned to giving me a really good double BJ again until I decided I wanted Antonia from behind. I did Antonia while she licked out Kirsty on the bed, Antonia has a fucking great arse and a good body, seeing her enjoy the cock and talk filth to Kirsty send me to the edge where I came just after Kirsty came in Antonias mouth. I wanted to end with CIM but it just didn't happen, I tried to get off again with 15 minutes left of the meeting but it wasn't happening and after watching them both kiss and play with there pussies for a bit I decided to say thanks and make a move. They were both patient at this point and just treat me with respect and kindness.

All in all, a great first experience for me and money and time well spent. I would return to see them both again as they have so much fun with each other and clearly like the activity. I think I would also definitely see Antonia again on her own.






Offline OakTree

Good review mate.

I've seen Kirsty and agree with all you say about her, she's very experienced and knows her onions.

Antonia on the other hand I've not seen. I've often looked her profile up but she rarely does in calls. She is someone I'd definitely like to see.

Offline bigmc

I broke my punting cherry with kirsty. Agree she was patient with me being a newbie.
Wouldn't see her now as she's over my budget and doesn't offer cim or anal ( which I would expect for that price) 
Great way for you to start   :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline gentlemanmcr

nice one for the reply here. still getting the hang of this site. good luck out there mate.

Offline gentlemanmcr

Good review mate.

I've seen Kirsty and agree with all you say about her, she's very experienced and knows her onions.

Antonia on the other hand I've not seen. I've often looked her profile up but she rarely does in calls. She is someone I'd definitely like to see.

Yeah she was the better looking of the two and generally a nice experience with her too.

Offline kingsman2017

Sounds like a great punt.

How much was it for the hour??

Offline bigmc

Just noticed kirsty has dropped her hourly rate by £10 from when I saw her