This is from my first visit to a massage parlour last year.
I booked 30mins with the sexy Jazmin who I would say is in her early 30s with a very nice body.
She made me feel at ease straight away and was just chatting at first then I payed her £50 for the service I was about to receive. She looked smoking hot in this black silky number what come down to her arse cheeks.
She told me to strip off so I got naked and she looked impressed to what I had to offer her. She then told me lie down on my stomach on the bed and she gave me a very quick massage before turning me over. She then started stroking my cock smiling then said did I have £10 so she could do OWO but I didn't so she put a condom on and started sucking. She was tickling my balls whilst sucking then she moved so I could rub her pussy which was starting to wet. Jazmin then climbed on top and squatted over my cock then began to go up and down whilst I was rubbing my hands all over her toned legs. She was moaning a little and could start hear her pussy squelching. She then got off and got on all fours stuck her arse in the air and told me to fuck her from behind. So I got behind and slid my cock into her pussy and banged away making her moan and bite down on the pillow giving her a little spanking on her arse. I then exploded all inside the condom so pulled out. We then lay there on the bed both out of breathe and started kissing. I then started to rub her clit and she was soaking. That lasted a few minutes then I got dressed said my goodbyes and WA about to leave when she told me to make sure I come back the next week.
I didn't go back but rang up 2 months later to visit her again but she had left