Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoie - Bayswater / Paddington  (Read 988 times)

14 review(s) for Zoie by massage (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Demuncher

External Link/Members Only

Combination of a couple of visits.   

I'm more of an FBSM punter so first review on here.  Saw Zoie a couple of weeks ago and was a borderline positive/neutral so had another attempt a couple of days ago which was an unmitigated disaster.

First visit

Positives
Small but clean flat
Decent OWO X 2
Decent DFK
£60ph is good VFM

Negatives
Found her generally unattractive. AW pictures are flattering.
Felt a bit mechanical. Very little talking or smiling.
Don't think she's keen on RO.  Stopped me in mid flow as if she didn't want to come.

2nd visit

Arranged 2pm meet by txt.
Between 150-155, did not respond to my texts to confirm if I could come up.
Tried calling and it wasn't picked up twice.
Tried calling again just after 2pm and phone was then switched off
Got a text back at 215 saying she was free by which time I had gone, so clearly had overrun with previous client.

She offered me 430pm to come back to which foolishly (in hindsight) I accepted.
Made my way back and texted at 425 to see if she was ready and got a reply that her existing client wanted to extend his booking, so turned me away.

There is another report highlighting the same practice and I'm sure I won't be the last so good luck to others who want to risk a wasted journey.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:44:47 am by Demuncher »

Offline Smarty008

I called her yesterday but she didn't answer so she texted back asking to write a text message. I asked for an appoint for Friday 6 p.m 22 July 2016 and  she replied back with " okay I am available , please confirm at 5 p.m. I called again today at 4 p.m but she didn't answer. I texted her to confirm appointment but she replied " sorry I have a booking at 6p.m ". I replied back asking for an answer as to why she double booked but got no reply. She just wasted my time. Now I have to find another massage place so late in the day.

charming_red

She seems a risky punt with her dodgy comms. Most likely a combination of poor management, double booking and seeing punters back to back.

And she looks like a dude  :vomit:

Offline SamLP

Some girls can't seem to cope with demand once they receive a few good reviews. I saw her on the back of bassmans review. I know a few who've seen her as they initially sent me pm's for info and then feedback on their sessions, but they haven't reviewed. She has had several reviews in a short period of time, but it looks like it caught up with her and she's operating badly. Stupid really as it will only kill her business and she'll soon find herself with a dusty phone.

Offline nervyfooker

External Link/Members Only

First visit
Negatives
Found her generally unattractive. AW pictures are flattering.
Felt a bit mechanical. Very little talking or smiling.
Don't think she's keen on RO.  Stopped me in mid flow as if she didn't want to come.

2nd visit...

sorry she messed you around but if you
didn't fancy her the 1st time why go back?

Offline bestbefore

sorry she messed you around but if you
didn't fancy her the 1st time why go back?

If the services offered are excellent, then I don't think you need fancy the service provider. I dont fancy Brigit for example, but she is the best cock worshipper around and I have returned many times. And that goes for many other girls out there of all ages and sizes that would not normally attract me.