Author Topic: [TS] TSmikayla - Manchester (ASHTON UNDER LYNE)  (Read 3174 times)

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Private Apartment
Fee:£100
Time: 1 hour incall

I know TS aren't everyone's bag but I wanted to offer a fair review for those that do.

Visiting a TS has always been on my todo list. I have no idea why but I finally decided to go for it. I opted for Mikayla, she's a pretty girl and seems to be a good choice for newbies.

The apartment was clean and secure and she was very welcoming when I visited. She took things slow and was considerate in how we went about things. We didn't have any intercourse (either way) but spent a good while playing, kissing and having oral fun.

If you have ever been curious and fancied visiting a TS then you can't go far wrong. Lovely girl, pretty, considerate and you will be in a safe environment.

Would I go back: If I ever wanted another TS experience then I would.

Offline spartanwizard


Offline cueball

Cheers for the review

I know a couple of likely lads on here where this review will have caught their eye  :D

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers for the review

I know a couple of likely lads on here where this review will have caught their eye  :D

Nice review, cheers

Cheers lads. I know not many would post the review. But different strokes eh? :D

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Very useful to have comments on Mikayla who otherwise seems unreviewed here and who also doesn't seem to have an AW profile. Do I recall correctly that she is a 6 footer? In height, that is... :D

Offline wilburs horse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 364
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Technically its not intercourse its buggery.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Very useful to have comments on Mikayla who otherwise seems unreviewed here and who also doesn't seem to have an AW profile. Do I recall correctly that she is a 6 footer? In height, that is... :D

She doesn't have an AW but she has some good reviews on HungAngels.

She's about 6'3. I forgot to add.

shdh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been on my list for a while, thanks for the review.

Offline frankc

Thanks for reviewing mate....too tall for me though.

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for reviewing mate....too tall for me though.

All the same size laying down ;)

She's a tall girl for sure. If you are taller it's not such an issue, if not you will notice a height difference!