Author Topic: SexySummer32 - Liverpool  (Read 1126 times)


3 review(s) for SexySummer32 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location: Apartment on docks in Liverpool
Fee:£60
Time: 30 min incall

I've seen Summer twice now. I felt I should offer a review.

Summer is a great girl. She's from over the water so doesn't have a harsh scouse accent. She's very articulate and genuinely lovely.

If you want a PSE and to whallop a girl all over the place she won't be for you. She offers a GFE. Wonderful kisser, and doesn't employ the typical "make you cum quick" WG tactics.

She has a pretty face, very cute. She's very curvy, definitely a BBW. But A sexy BBW. She's got a big arse and big tits and uses them to great effect. Her pussy is ridiculously tight too.

I haven't sampled most of her list but she's done everything I've wanted. OWO, spanking, receiving oral etc.. I'm pretty vanilla I will add.

If you like curvy girls, big tits, a big slappable arse and a tight pussy then you will love her.

Negatives (not that negative): She's only working 1 day a week currently. She doesn't strip nude and will keep the middle covered, tits and pussy are out though.

Would I go back: Yes! Already been twice, will be going again!

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review op

When the mood takes me I don't mind a portly wench  :D

I'll bet she makes a cracking breakfast on an over nighter  :D

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I love curvy girls. They are my guilty secret.. well one of em :P

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Negatives (not that negative): She doesn't strip nude and will keep the middle covered, tits and pussy are out though.

Hmmm...I've had this experience before with at least one other escort...makes me wonder what exactly is lurking under that hidden middle section :unknown: Presumably very prominent stretch marks...

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hmmm...I've had this experience before with at least one other escort...makes me wonder what exactly is lurking under that hidden middle section :unknown: Presumably very prominent stretch marks...

Likely, but that's par for the course with BBWs. I've not met one without them yet!  :D