Link:
External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Apartment on docks in Liverpool
Fee:£150
Time: 1 hour incall
Went to see Emma a few days ago in Liverpool for an hour. Looks wise she is stunning; quite tall and slim with black hair but with a nice curvy arse and massive natural tits. Tbh I would go back just for the tits they are that good nice and firm with nipples that don't mind being chewed on. Facially she is attractive as well would give her a solid 8/10 overall (entirely subjective of course).
Comms were all good and the place was clean and well kept. She answered the door with a black leathery dress on with nothing under which she then immediately took off. Was offered a shower before and after the main event too.
As for the action I'm quite vanilla so just a run of the mill gfe was on the cards which she provided enthusiastically. Started with some nice dfk and had a good old play with her tits all the while we we're fiddling with each other. After what must have been about half the booking of just kissing and fiddling we moved on to her climbing on board and us having a proper go at each other in cowgirl which then moved to doggy where I finished. She was making all the right noises throughout and seemed to be enjoying herself (I'm no stallion but hey I don't mind a bit of acting if it keeps me in the mood).
Spent the downtime cuddling but it was a bit of a struggle to get a conversation out of her as she wasn't particularly talkative. Round 2 consisted of more dfk while she gave me a handjob before cumming on her tits which again she seemed to enjoy.
Pros: Stunning girl, all services delivered, good comms, she does oral both ways and nothing was untoward down there
Cons: Like I say for me at least she wasn't particularly talkative but then again that's not what we're there for so I can live with that, slightly too expensive I think which pushes her out of regular territory
Would I go back: Definitely.