Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Secret Sarah Kingston  (Read 4889 times)

63 review(s) for Surrey Sarah (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a while back. Before I joined UKP.

Comms.....Emailed firstly as it was an awkward time to ring and got an email back within 30 mins confirming her availability on my preferred day and time. Was asked to ring the next day at a mutually convenient time for a brief chat.
No problems. Had a chat where I outlined what I would like and was given postcode via text.

Location.... Big block of flats. Her profile states that there is plenty of on road parking in side streets and there is but it was VERY busy. Maybe close to a train station? Had to drive around a bit to park and ended up quite far from where I wanted to be. Rang to confirm I was about 10 mins away and she immediately asked if I was walking down her road on my phone as she could hear traffic noise. I blagged it by saying I was parked in my car with the window open as it was a warm day. Given building name and flat number.

Meet...Met at the door by Sarah dressed in a slutty office worker sort of outfit. Short black skirt, stockings and very tight white blouse. She led the meet and was straight down to business. Had me with my trousers down and cock in her mouth within two minutes. None of that “Let me give you a 15 min massage” bollocks. Very enthusiastic. Loads of eye contact. Kept up a dirty commentary during meet regarding what she likes and likes doing. Best blow job I have ever received. Had to stop her before I popped to soon. She then produced a toy from god knows where and stated that some of her previous “friends” liked her to use it on them. The look on my face must have given away my opinion of that as she laughed and proceeded to stick it up her own bum.

Services....DFK, OWO, lubed up hand job, missionary, doggy, Cowgirl, Anal and CIM. All services delivered with enthusiasm and eye contact. Very good oral technique. Didn’t feel any teeth. She smelt nice all over. Obviously freshly showered.

Summary....Cost £150 for an hour which is the most I have ever spend on a punt and IMO pretty steep but everything on likes list was available. Nothing was extra.

Would I return? Yes I would. This was perhaps my 5th punt and the first time I walked out thinking money well spent.

Offline Nowornever

Will look into it....cheers

Offline Bassman

Why is she against you using your mobile on her street? She mentions it on her AW page also. Surely you could be calling anyone about anything. I'm not sure how this has an affect on anything.

Offline dubhcarr

is she Chinese? Can't tell from photos what flavour.

Why is she against you using your mobile on her street? She mentions it on her AW page also. Surely you could be calling anyone about anything. I'm not sure how this has an affect on anything.

I seem to remember the door to the flats is on a buzzer lock. So I guess she doesn't want people phoning from outside the door incase neighbours notice. She is always in the same location so i reckon it is her home she is working from not a rented flat just to see clients in. She also gave directions / instructions as to which gate or driveway is the best to enter the flat complex. Again in hind site, if punters walk in the entrance she likes she can probably look out the window and see them approaching. 
She was hot on the phone thing. It was the first thing she said to me when I rung.

Nope. White British.

My bad. Realise after I had posted my review I hardly described Sarah at all. Noted and will try harder in my next review.

Sensualsecret

Hi Sarah here !
I am British : )
Regards phoning on the street : ) most of you gents are great but in the past I have experienced Gents actually pointing at my location , using loud speaker , and repeating everything I say so loudly that people passing can hear especially if they have forgotten my door number and wondering around internally in my building lol xxxx

Offline Cunning Punt

Despite one or two idiots, the vast majority of us are discreet because we don't want to draw attention to ourselves either. Perhaps text details if you're that worried.

Thanks for the review, OP. £150ph is rather steep IMO but at least she does 45mins booking for £100.

pingpong

There is an invention called text message. Text a precise description and all is good. Her whispering voice with a bit of background noise on the road is so difficult to understand. I found it easier to dismantle an atomic bomb than following the instructions.

Offline dubhcarr

Her whispering voice with a bit of background noise on the road is so difficult to understand. I found it easier to dismantle an atomic bomb than following the instructions.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so so true it is comical I have had this with other SP's

Offline drwho

I see what you mean. My imagination also makes her Chinese in those blurred pics.
Though at £80/30 mins I wouldn't entertain the thought of meeting even if she was Chinese

Offline dubhcarr

My imagination also makes her Chinese in those blurred pics.

We may have similar tastes! Scary!!   :scare:

OP is she really size 14?? the pics are not good and maybe not recent? Curious!   :unknown:

We may have similar tastes! Scary!!   :scare:

OP is she really size 14?? the pics are not good and maybe not recent? Curious!   :unknown:

I would say she is about a size 14. Not skinny and certainly not approaching BBW.

Definitely all in proportion. Busty and nice size bum, long legs that may have seemed longer as she kept very high heel shoes on at all times.

I am a bit new on here so don't want to fall foul of any touting rules. Lol

Offline dubhcarr

I am a bit new on here so don't want to fall foul of any touting rules

thanks for the info....
answering questions is legit IMO it helps us all spend our hard earned wisely (?)

full length adverts, setting up websites, taking commissions etc probably isn't!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrburgundy

Hi, great review (she looks a cracking MILF). Just wondered if she gave you a tit wank? If so, how was it? Whilst this may seem pretty tame to other people, it's probably the thing I enjoy the most   ;)

Offline dubhcarr

Hi, great review (she looks a cracking MILF). Just wondered if she gave you a tit wank? If so, how was it? Whilst this may seem pretty tame to other people, it's probably the thing I enjoy the most

Hi, why don't you share your experiences with UKP congrats on your first post don't hold back :)

Offline Johnsurrey

Hi, great review (she looks a cracking MILF). Just wondered if she gave you a tit wank? If so, how was it? Whilst this may seem pretty tame to other people, it's probably the thing I enjoy the most   ;)

I saw Sarah last summer for my first punt and she was awesome, without even asking she was on her knees sucking my cock and then suggested we move onto the bed where she lubed up her massive tits and stuck my cock deep in them for an amazing tit wank!

I almost lost my cock in there and could have happily shot my load all over them!

Offline Kyuss

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a while back. Before I joined UKP.

Comms.....Emailed firstly as it was an awkward time to ring and got an email back within 30 mins confirming her availability on my preferred day and time. Was asked to ring the next day at a mutually convenient time for a brief chat.
No problems. Had a chat where I outlined what I would like and was given postcode via text.

Location.... Big block of flats. Her profile states that there is plenty of on road parking in side streets and there is but it was VERY busy. Maybe close to a train station? Had to drive around a bit to park and ended up quite far from where I wanted to be. Rang to confirm I was about 10 mins away and she immediately asked if I was walking down her road on my phone as she could hear traffic noise. I blagged it by saying I was parked in my car with the window open as it was a warm day. Given building name and flat number.

Meet...Met at the door by Sarah dressed in a slutty office worker sort of outfit. Short black skirt, stockings and very tight white blouse. She led the meet and was straight down to business. Had me with my trousers down and cock in her mouth within two minutes. None of that “Let me give you a 15 min massage” bollocks. Very enthusiastic. Loads of eye contact. Kept up a dirty commentary during meet regarding what she likes and likes doing. Best blow job I have ever received. Had to stop her before I popped to soon. She then produced a toy from god knows where and stated that some of her previous “friends” liked her to use it on them. The look on my face must have given away my opinion of that as she laughed and proceeded to stick it up her own bum.

Services....DFK, OWO, lubed up hand job, missionary, doggy, Cowgirl, Anal and CIM. All services delivered with enthusiasm and eye contact. Very good oral technique. Didn’t feel any teeth. She smelt nice all over. Obviously freshly showered.

Summary....Cost £150 for an hour which is the most I have ever spend on a punt and IMO pretty steep but everything on likes list was available. Nothing was extra.

Would I return? Yes I would. This was perhaps my 5th punt and the first time I walked out thinking money well spent.

Do you know if anal is included in the price or do you have to pay extra?

Do you know if anal is included in the price or do you have to pay extra?

Included in price. She initiated it actually. Which is the first time that has happened to me before or since.