Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A good massage + sex ?  (Read 2510 times)

Gent123

Hello friends, many of you had good punts and have more experience and knowledge than me, so I would kindly ask you guys if you can recommend me a good body to body massage with sex included ? I found many profiles on AW but I don`t know wich to choose  :unknown:

I had many massages before, with sex too some of them, but where is sex after massage the actual "massage" even if it`s b2b or tantra is not the same quality as the ones wich not offer sex.

I had only 1 proper session with an older woman who did a proper b2b massage, then fucked me that my legs where shaking!  :thumbsup:

So I guess, that would be my interest now, to find a WG that will massage me b2b properly and then fuck me to death! ( lol )

Any suggestions ? Many thanks in advance !

BonViveur

I'm looking for a similar service to you as well. Read a review on this forum that suggests than even though Thai Hot Oil Lisa (Edinburgh) doesn't advertise sexual services other than HJ, she has offered sex during a 1 hour massage booking, which for £60, is worth a go. Think I'll give her a call on payday and try my luck!

Where is it you're based?

Gent123

Hey mate, well I`m travelling to London everyday, so I was looking around Zone 1 :)

BonViveur

No worries, unfortunately I've no experience of punting down south so can't offer you any recommendations, best of luck though!
London sure has a lot of variety from what I can see on AW.

Gent123

Thanks! Yes there is, but I allready spent a lot of money for poor services / fake services...
I just need a good massage and a good sex :hi:

Offline latecomer

Thanks! Yes there is, but I allready spent a lot of money for poor services / fake services...
I just need a good massage and a good sex :hi:

It might be a good idea to post this in the London section instead, as I'm sure it will be widely read by the many members who live or punt there.

Offline SamLP

You will get more responses if you ask admin to move this to the London section.

This WG may satisfy your criteria: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BonViveur

It might be a good idea to post this in the London section instead, as I'm sure it will be widely read by the many members who live or punt there.

Agreed.

Gent123

You will get more responses if you ask admin to move this to the London section.

This WG may satisfy your criteria: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They offer what I want ?  :dance:

Ok then I will ask the admin to move it :D

Gent123

Thank you!

Gent123

Any other suggestions guys are welcomed  :hi:

Gent123

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, but no thanks. This is exactly what i am avoiding, fake stuff. This is why I made this thread .