Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUSCIOUSLOWRI - no show  (Read 1240 times)

diamond_dawg

Was near Bromley so decided to try and see Lowri this evening based on recent reviews.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made contact via text to see if she was free in 30 minutes. Was promptly told yes. Asked for and received postcode.

Arrived at destination and texted for full address. No response. Spent 20 minutes calling and texting but no reply. In the end gave up and left.

Complete waste of my time.

Offline Zeusthedoc

sorry you had ur time wasted!

poor form on WGs part, she was on HL following a few reviews on here....

Muthafunky

This is sadly a familiar experience. First time I tried to see her I had to call and call to get an appointment and then eventually got lucky as it was early afternoon and I was 5 minutes away.

Another girl working at the same place agreed to see me at 8pm on one evening, so I got there only to be told she was "going out to dinner" and would be back at 10pm. I said I could manage that and went to the pub to watch Wales against Portugal. 10pm came and I phoned to be told 10.30. So I waited and sure enough at 10.30 no response so I went home having spent a night out watching football.

These girls have no maid or booking system. It is just through luck or perseverance that you get through. It is very unprofessional but they are very much amateurs with nobody telling them how to run a place properly.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

These girls have no maid or booking system. It is just through luck or perseverance that you get through. It is very unprofessional but they are very much amateurs with nobody telling them how to run a place properly.
Sounds to me like they just work when they feel like it. Im sure they have a right laugh giving us the runaround. This kind of behaviour illustrates the scorn that girls like these have for us.

Muthafunky

It is just getting your foot in the door. I have seen Lowri on two other occasions since the original meet and because of the difficulty getting the first meeting I had to plan in advance with her. She takes half the week off at times to go stay with friends or takes off to Spain for a week on the beach.

These girls are not your usual always accommodating pros. It is very much hit and miss with their comms.

diamond_dawg

In the original communication i asked if she was free in 30 minutes and she said yes. So how on such short notice can she mess things up  :dash:

I suspect she is double booking clients because a couple of hours after the agreed time she sent me her postcode again which indicates that she was busy with someone else when she agreed to meet me and that she is not managing her bookings properly.

Muthafunky

I think it is the curse of this site. The moment you put up a good review, that girl then becomes fully booked and quality drops off. Hopefully things calm down and she starts using a calendar to pencil in bookings.