Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetascandii - Leeds incall 30 minutes  (Read 1358 times)

62 review(s) for Sweet.Candice (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jindybandy

External Link/Members Only

Is there any point in me actually putting my review up? I honestly don't think I'm going to be adding anything new to say about this girl that hasn't already been said on here. Maybe I'll be a little more brief and not put as much detail as I usually do in my reviews..

I realised it had actually been about a year and a half since if visited the Candii shop. I had the day off work and as my new favourite girl Ashleym is on a break I thought I'd see who else might be free. Saw Candii was working and as per usual her AW profile was being kept bang up to date with clear notifications on days and times she was working, so was easy to arrange a meet.

Text her on the train over to Leeds and 90 minutes later was buzzing at her apartment block and was being let in. Was greeted in the usual Candii way; ie being let in and then having my face snogged off. She really does always seem happy to see you and makes you feel incredible.

One thing that always gets me when I see Candii is that I often forget how attractive she is. Of course, her AW and Twitter pics show off how fit and sexy her body is, but you don't realise until you see her how incredibly pretty she also is. She genuinely is one of those rare girls who look much better in person than in their pictures.

After the welcoming kissing session I had a quick (cool) shower then into the bedroom for the real fun. Candii was wearing a sexy black bra and matching thong and she looked fit as hell. Gym toned, slim, tight body and sexy glint in her eye.

Straight on to the bed and more sensual kissing followed. Now, it wasn't DFK but it was passionate and mouth-open kind of kissing. Very embracing and felt genuine. She seems to like being kissed and fondled. Onto some OWO. Not the deepest I've experienced but very good none the less. She happily obliged my request to lick my balls and seeing those pretty eyes look up at you is incredible.

On with the rubber and Candii proceeded to ride me intensely. Her tits are fake, but fantastic ones. Not cheap and hard like some can be, but supple yet firm and a joy to squeeze. She seems to like having her nipples sucked and was constantly moaning in pleasure. She rode me vigorously, even in the sweltering heat, and appeared to be enjoying it as much as I was.

Eventually we switched to doggy and I got behind her and plowed away. Candii does have a large tattoo on her back which I usually don't find a turn on, but banging her from behind and hearing her ask me to fuck her harder most certainly was a turn on. After five minutes or so I couldn't  hold back any longer and asked if I could finish on her tits. We whipped off the cover and she spun around to finish myself off over her.she was kissing my body as I was doing so and wasn't long before I gushed over her gorgeous tits.

Candii went for a quick cleanup in the bathroom and handed me some wipes. When she came back she laid on the bed and asked me to join her. We had a nice little chat and she is just a pleasure to talk to. Very down to earth and engaging. It was nice to just sit and talk for a bit. After a while the old general started saluting again and Candii asked if we wanted to try again quickly. "Errm, yes please love" I said. She asked what was most likely to get me to cum quickest do I asked her to blow me a bit again before she licked my balls again as I finished myself off.

Then off for another quick shower, quick dress, another (but brief this time) snog-a-thon to say farewell then off I was just a minute over the 30 minute mark. No sense of being rushed or anything, just good time-keeping on her part.

So there we go. Overall probably nothing new that hasn't been mentioned before. My only regret is that I haven't seen Candii more often over the past few years. I still find it incredible that her attitude and passion hasn't waned even a bit over the past 4 or 5 years she's been working. I think anyone who is punting in the Leeds area should be booking Candii at least once. Some might think she's a bit pricey (£100 for 30 minutes) but I think she's earned the right to charge those rates. Absolutely impeccable service every time with a true genuine stunner.

My only dilemma for the next time I find myself in a bind now is whether to go back for another taste of SweetCandii or give Amazing Victoria a go based on her feedback. What a wonderful problem to have though eh  :dance:

Offline Tricks

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

When I was thinking of what to write in my last 2 reviews, I relived the experience, so if nothing else you will have got something from it :hi:

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review.

Out of interest, was this recent? She's had well reported "problems" of late...

Offline TemplarLord

The Candii Shop is open, again. She's busy as usual, & has times listed on her profile.

Offline stevedave

Didn't take long! I never doubted she'd be alright, you don't get many women as good looking as her offering their wares  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for another great review fella.  :thumbsup:

Enjoyed reading it.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline cueball

Looks like I should be doing another cross border raid  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the review.

AW feedback tells everything  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jindybandy

Yup, met her today (Wednesday) - well I guess it's technically yesterday now...

All seemed fine, didn't pick up on anything 'off' about her, but to be honest wasn't aware of anything recent that I might have been on the lookout for. She seemed her usual horny self.