Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lissa 25 - Maidenhead. What a find!  (Read 2814 times)

14 review(s) for  Lissa 25 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aj12345

Met in a modern for an hour close to Maidenhead town centre. The girl looks exactly like the pictures and greets with big smiles and very friendly.

Had a shower and she was waiting for me in the hallway, big smile again. Took me into the bedroom and started fk while undressing me. She led me to the bed and the fk got very passionate, groping and wrapping her arms and legs around me while kissing, with some nice bits of dfk.

She went down for some great ball licking and kept coming up to nibble on my ears. Each time she came up, I was all over her. She went back for down and rimmed me for bloody ages, getting me to wrap my right leg around her neck and shoulder so she can get in deeper. This was a seriously good technique. She then alternated between rimming me and blowjob with lots of attention to the balls aswell. Oral technique was fab, no hands, no teeth, just the feeling of lips and spit. The enthusiasm was amazing, she was really going at it. The finish was incredible. She was rubbing my balls as I came and didn't stop sucking until I was completely empty. Superb!!!

She went to wash up and came back for round 2 going straight into more oral. I had to ask her to give me 5 mins!! So we chatted abit but she kept lightly teasing my ass and balls with her nails and I was hard again. The second round consisted with more of the same and ended with mish sex and as I was on top of her, she was continously kissing, licking and sucking my neck and chest area. There was also a lot of fk while fucking.

This woman is absolutely amazing and the fact that she only charges £100 an hour, makes the best vfm I've ever encountered. In fact, I put her up there with the mighty favourite, Dee.

Highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only -

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. To clarify, I take it first round was CIM?

Offline rubric

Offline ducky66

She also touring in London as well. Last time at Paddington as far as I remember . When she was at Gatwick area I try to book her at advance on one of weekends, but not possible. She change her location without any notice.