Author Topic: Gloryholegirly - Manchester  (Read 2867 times)


13 review(s) for GloryholeGirly (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline discreetm26

External Link/Members Only

Met Mia on 19th July at her place in Salford.

Comms were very good, as i had no feedback myself on AW she asked for an amazon deposit of £10 which was sorted out.

Booked through AW

Gave me full details of her address and how to get in and where to go etc.

As she said, as i got upstairs her gloryhole was set up, paperwork done and and then down to business.

Was a 15 minute booking as a quick pitstop whilst at work.

Was brilliant, you can see why she has such good feedback on her and AW

Really nice girl and definitely knows what she is doing

NorthernPunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you for the review. where about is she based in Manchester?

Offline discreetm26

No worries, Salford i believe, not from around there so kind of followed sat nav

Tierney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hoping to find a day when I can sample Mia's gloryhole skills. I've seen a couple of her videos on AW - she must have a very understanding landlord to be able to get away with cutting out a massive hole in one of the doors, or maybe she's found a way of coming to an arrangement with him?

Offline alidoodle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 91
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I've seen her before but to be honest her bj wasn't exactly out of this world. I came due to the experience rather than her bj being amazing
Banned reason: 10 years fuck all contribution to site, admits in his posts to punts, times up!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Tierney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've seen her before but to be honest her bj wasn't exactly out of this world. I came due to the experience rather than her bj being amazing

Think that might be the case for a lot of guys who see her. It's a pity places like Sandys Superstars don't have a glory hole where they have a "mystery" girl working behind it, who's not listed on the rota.

Offline jimmytick

How do you know its a girl?

Offline jaszyj87

How do you know its a girl?
i'm going next week Ill let you know

Offline Blue Moon

How do you know its a girl?
And how do you know that she isn't holding a bread knife on the other side? Just saying...   :unknown:    Bm

Offline RimJobBob

It's Stretford not Salford...

Offline jlenny1970

A gloryhole session has always been a fantasy of mine. I've seen some of her videos, they are quite good. I've thought of going to see her a few times, it might be time to book a visit.