Author Topic: PORT TALBOT ** Naughty nina 23  (Read 1921 times)


3 review(s) for Naughty nina 23 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for naughtybutnicexxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for missglos2017 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
Port Talbot, at the hotel. Basic hotel with twin beds joined together. We had to do it on one side to avoid falling in the middle.  :thumbsdown:

Security :
Nobody else. Access to the room was not too akward re reception staff

When:
13/07

How long :
1H

Like photo?
She's the one on the photos.

Communication
She's english, so no communication problems. But she is in her own little world, so you do need a translator if you're not familiar with this kind of person. She had a 2L bottle of cheap lambrusco (italian rosé) also offered me some wine which I declined. That did not stop her... She told me she routinely drinks 2 of these a day to make her job less stressful... She also told me about some of her less successsfull punts, notably the guy who could not get it up and ask for his money back
(I name, in the assembly, Husqvarna360, we recognised you : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103843.msg1225428#msg1225428 . Mate, I wish I had seen you review before going...) ....

Body:
She's in good shape, but has virtually no tits. I should I taken notice of the fact that all of her photos are with bras. She had a big bruise on her bottom…

Face:
She's not very pretty, but she's not a dog either.

Fun:
She means well but it's a job for her. While I was made comfortable, it felt a bit like going through the motions.

BJ:
She did the OWO is £10 extra spiel and dutifully obliged. I have to say her tongue is like a grater... It felt horrible so I did not encourage her any further. :thumbsdown:

Sex:
Sex was OK. Doggy resulting in a lot of fanny farting (using lubricant would probably have eased the situation...) we had to revert to other position.
Once finished with the 1st shot, I did not ask for a second and excused myself …

Kiss:
I did not encourage that either…

Anal:
No chance :thumbsdown:

** Conclusion **
Value for money :
At £130 / H, definitely not. I don't think I would even see her for half as much. :thumbsdown:

Would I return ?
No thanks :thumbsdown:

Would I recommend ?
Guys, save your money and go to a nice restaurant instead. Unless you are into piss heads and poor BJs...


Offline Corus Boy

Mat, it's best not to give exact hotel locations, management eyes maybe watching.

Offline Hotmat

Good point   :dash:
Can't edit...
Hello admin?

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
E-mail admin , be surprised if he reads every post / thread, amazed if he does !

Offline Corus Boy

Copied from the News Ticker;

1) Due to another increasing backlog of messages, replies from Admin may take up to a week

2) Messages to Admin need to be kept short and to the point, no waffling on for paragraphs.

Don't worry about it, learn from it. :)

Offline Hotmat