Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Auburn Delight - Southampton  (Read 5167 times)

9 review(s) for auburndelight (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

hank82

So, after deliberating on his punt for sometime I decided to take the plunge. I booked an hour with this stunning redhead... Private gallery gave me a proper chub.  I must admit though, I was a bit dubious because there was a lack of reviews on here.

The morning of my punt I set off early so I can make good time. My journey is from Ringwood to the start of the M3. During my journey I notice a mayor accident and traffic jam on the other side of the road. This sets off alarm bells because I'm meant to be at work after the punt and can't be late. I text Amy to tell her my concerns and ask if it's OK to change the appointment to 30 mins. She replays with a negative message. After arriving on time, She meets me at the door and lets me in without even a hello. She had a proper sulk on.  We get into the flat and she's starts to complain that I've messed her around and I should pay for the full hour but leave early... Which isn't gonna happen. She's tells me a guy did a no show on her earlier in the morning, now I've changed my mind on the length of our booking and she complains she has a doctors appointment later in the day. I'm thinking "That's fucking life get over yourself, not many people make 130 per fucking hour". I shouldn've of walked but I didn't.

I stay and we fuck. It's vanilla and boring but she has a nice pussy and gives good head. I even managed two pops. That will teach her.  We did mange some decent convo In between but she was very timid during sex. No eye contact, a lack of effort and a feeling of detachment.

Pros - Nice body and Lovey hair, good if you love redheads and pale skin. Great oral and CIM.

Cons - lack of effort. A bit moody which was a buzz kill. Her photos show her boyfriend quite a bit and I can't help but think he's forced her into this career for his own kicks. That's just my personal observation.

I have no plans to return or recommend.

External Link/Members Only

James999

Your rating as positive, was that an error? Report your post and ask admin to correct to negative.

hank82

It was. I've asked admin to change it.

Offline macman26

I'm amazed she is still working! Saw her a few years ago myself like you say whole thing is a bit of a waste of time, emotionless and quite frankly board......  least you need to make a little bit of an effort to enjoy your work. even her blow job found a bit rubbish too.  only consolation was it felt like you were with a 18-year-old rather than a late 20's because of her skinny looks etc

hank82

Yep, it was a complete waste of time and money.  Like you say, She does look younger than her age suggests.  But the whole thing felt a bit contrived.

Offline sonyvaio

Shame , she was vaguely on my radar as a potential punt, but thanks for the review

Offline macman26

If anyone is interested can have a look at her profile on below:

External Link/Members Only

I guess every one has to make up there mind what there are after in a punt but not for me now....

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

oring123

her face is not that good looks 30 ish

WhattheFlip

I gave her a positive. It was obvious from the (ironically) anal profile that it wasn't gonna be 'swinging from the chandeliers' type of experience. Decent enough GFE, for the area, and reasonable price for an English girl with a nice bod.
I probably didn't get accross in the review quite how bloody shy she is. It is ridiculous. Very little eye contact. And it is shyness, not revulsion, I'm sure. Nice enough girl though, nice chat betwen rounds, and I liked her body.
Can imagine getting her at a bad time like the OP and it being shit though, completely.
Found the laminated signs at either side of the bed telling you what drinks were available a bit much!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
"Found the laminated signs at either side of the bed telling you what drinks were available a bit much!

you what?? :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline sonyvaio

"Found the laminated signs at either side of the bed telling you what drinks were available a bit much!

you what?? :wackogirl:

So what was available? Any snacks? :)

James999

Found the laminated signs at either side of the bed telling you what drinks were available a bit much!

What were the prices like?

Does he bring them along on a little trolly?

WhattheFlip

All complimentary! Can't remember the wording. It was weird, but fitting with the profile! First time I've ever seen anything like it. Bottled water too! Fancy-normally lucky to get a glass of tap-though saw a girl who spat my swimmers into an empty glass a while back, which has put me off that for life! :vomit:

No sign of a boyfriend when I was there, but he's obviously involved i guess. Weird, she's obviously a smart girl, so can't see any coercion or anything.
Just an odd one, Amy, i think.

WhattheFlip

All complimentary! Just tea/coffee/soft drinks i think. Can't remember the wording. It was weird, but fitting with the profile! First time I've ever seen anything like it. Bottled water too! Fancy-normally lucky to get a glass of tap-though saw a girl who spat my swimmers into an empty glass a while back, which has put me off that for life! :vomit:

No sign of a boyfriend when I was there, but he's obviously involved i guess. Weird, she's obviously a smart girl, so can't see any coercion or anything.
Just an odd one, Amy, i think.

LookNoHands

I saw Amy in her early days. I won't attempt to dispute the weirdness described in parts of this review (drinks menu is very novel)... but I can state for sure that she is not being coerced in any way by her BF - the guy is a sub not a pimp!!   

Back then they would offer 3somes and so I've met them both personally. I think that kind of unfounded speculation is quite mean.

She is definitely shy in her character - but if you are reasonable she hots up. The long lists of do's and don'ts is a bit excessive for my tastes - but given she verges on the submissive side its sensible to set boundaries as it does attract guys with little to no respect for women.

alberio

I agree with what LookNoHands said, there is no pressure from her boyfriend James. I have always had a good time with her, she has a great body and has some good skills. Once you get over the sometimes akward atmosphere its a good experience.

hank82

I didn't mean to accuse or point the finger at anyone. Maybe the shyness and general lack of eye contact gave me a weird vibe.  From my experience, when I've met girls who are in relationships like that, they're a bit more relaxed and open minded.  I'm sure they're in a very loving relationship. I'll put it down to her not losing her V plates until her late twenties and maybe a lack of confidence. She ticked all the other boxes in terms of body and appearance. I love a pale redhead. Like a few other people have said, maybe she was having an off day.

Peace out

LookNoHands

Yes, she told me she lost her virginty in her 20s and the only reason I could see for that was the shyness. It must have held her back on many occasions. Odd job to take up considering that :-) I can understand that some guys would feel a bit uncertain about things if the girl they are with seemed uneasy - a good punt does rely on a lot of body language too imo.