Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Grace and Camilla Raine  (Read 3164 times)

xllent

I am Returning to the UK to see the family in a couple of weeks but will have a fair amount of spare time available. Was thinking of getting a few punts in whilst I am back and I was thinking about a dabble with these two...anyone met the two of them? Ava seems to have a bit of feedback on here but Camilla seems quite new.

Any suggestions for a two girl in the Nottingham area??...also off to Liverpool and London but pretty sure of my choices there.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

Ive tried to contact camilla a number of times when the profile first went up. But no response to my calls or texts etc.
She has since edited her profile, and offers so few 'likes' on her profile I personally wouldn't bother with her now! The palm of my hand offers a better service  :hi:

xllent

Thanks for the response Badsin.

I had a look and she seemed to offer everything I was after, although I suppose its a matter of ones personal taste. She does look cracking!! I do generally prefer tall girls but Avas pics look good. Think I am going to give it a go!! I will report back on here if I do.

debemezekwem

she technically offers a vanilla service (covered bj and sex only), no owo, no dfk, no rimming (giving) , no anal.

xllent

Well I have emailed Camilla today and she responded very promptly  :yahoo:

I asked about FK and OWO, these are a must for me, and she said that she performs both. So I have booked in with her...if she is good then I am going back for a two girl with her and Ava.

Its a while since I saw an english girl and I am really looking forward to it...my english sense of humour does tend to get a little lost on the working girls here!!!

Offline badsin

Well I have emailed Camilla today and she responded very promptly  :yahoo:

I asked about FK and OWO, these are a must for me, and she said that she performs both. So I have booked in with her...if she is good then I am going back for a two girl with her and Ava.

Its a while since I saw an english girl and I am really looking forward to it...my english sense of humour does tend to get a little lost on the working girls here!!!

Good luck, please report back on your time with camilla  :hi:

xllent

I met with CAmilla earlier today and have left a review in the E.Mids section. I had a great punt, worth a visit IMHO.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well done for coming back and posting the review.

Were you able to get any news from Camilla about Ava Grace?

xllent

Hi...and no problem.

I was offered a duo meet with them both but as I only had an hour available today I just went for Camilla. I am hoping to get back to see them both when I return to Nottingham next week, should be a blinding meet I reckon!!

Offline bernie_inn

So, did you have your duo? Was it any good?