Author Topic: Wild Burning aka Veronica - London  (Read 3049 times)


1 review(s) for WILD BURNING (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £60

I’ve been having a string of good punts lately, it was only a matter of time before I ran into a bad apple, Sod’s law I guess.

Latina parlour in Denmark Hill, as usual these girls move around weekly. Profile states 21 years old - if that’s true then I am a cabbage. Easily in her mid 30’s, profile pics are shopped as she’s heavier in person, facially her verification pic is more accurate. Huge fake boobs but her ass is outrageous, should have it’s own postcode.

The punt - she greeted me all happy and smiley, it was hot as fuck and she offered me beer, water etc. got me a nice glass of ice water, could not ask for a better hostess. But my name isn’t Lenny Henry and I’m pretty sure this wasn’t Premier Inn. Handed over the cash and so it began.

This girl is a monumental time-waster, she has it down to a fine art. First few minutes she kept popping out of the room to talk to the security dude while I sat watching fucking Judge Dredd (2012 version with Karl Urban) on the tv. Eventually she comes back in and starts fiddling with crap on the dresser. Next she pulls out a top sheet for the bed and spreads it evenly…. Then it’s back to the dresser for more fiddling with crap. By now I had already decided that 60 of my hard-earned was going down the shitter. So I said to myself let’s just see how far she would take it, put on my best naive newbie face and let her call the shots.

She adjusted the fan because it was hot, and back to the dresser. Smiley and chatting away in Spanish and broken English. Told me to get undressed and stripped off herself… and back to the dresser. Got me to lay on the bed as she undressed, popped out for a quick word with security, came back to the room… and back to the dresser. Smiley chatty in Spanish.. Started to fix her hair into a ponytail which appeared more difficult than solving Rubik’s cube… and back to the dresser.

Dredd had just thrown someone out of a window.. Yes I was actually getting into the movie. Then Veronica uttered the inevitable phrase, “Turn over baby I give you massage”.
I stifled my laugh, turned over and let her get on with it.

Turned onto my back and finally a wild condom appeared. Straight onto my disinterested cock for some OW with lots of fake moaning but at least I could get my hands on that ass. Having got me sufficiently hard she stopped and asked to go straight to doggy. Finally a glimmer of hope. Highlight of this farce was during doggy she got up on her toes and did some mad twerking on my dick, epic but nowhere near enough to save the punt. Mish and as expected couldn’t touch her tits as [insert bullshit reason - really can’t remember].

Sure enough the knock on the door came signalling time was up and she’s all happy smiley chatty again. Incredibly she asked if I wanted 15 minutes more, abso-fucking-lutely not.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

OldAdmin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Phone number on that profile (+447587810199) shows up this:
External Link/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

Phone number on that profile (+447587810199) shows up this:
External Link/Members Only

Holy shit. I know this girl is part of a large Latina group that operate across London and beyond but I guess they're into more than just pimping.
I wonder if it's possible that number got recycled and reissued?

Offline pumps

this is another reason why I've given up on latinas.  Would rather take my chances with the Romanians....thats saying something.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,150
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
Hilarious report  :D Sorry to hear this sorry saga ! Sounds like she was a nightmare . With looks likes hers she is never going to be a 1st day in the whoring profession type of girl  :scare: Her AW profile says she is not a clock watcher .... probably never in the room long enough to look at a clock  :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I warned people about her she was present when I. Had a awful punt with kaori,this woman did not look nice at all in the flesh

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hilarious report  :D Sorry to hear this sorry saga ! Sounds like she was a nightmare . With looks likes hers she is never going to be a 1st day in the whoring profession type of girl  :scare: Her AW profile says she is not a clock watcher .... probably never in the room long enough to look at a clock  :lol:

You're to funny brother

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £60

I’ve been having a string of good punts lately, it was only a matter of time before I ran into a bad apple, Sod’s law I guess.

Latina parlour in Denmark Hill, as usual these girls move around weekly. Profile states 21 years old - if that’s true then I am a cabbage. Easily in her mid 30’s, profile pics are shopped as she’s heavier in person, facially her verification pic is more accurate. Huge fake boobs but her ass is outrageous, should have it’s own postcode.

The punt - she greeted me all happy and smiley, it was hot as fuck and she offered me beer, water etc. got me a nice glass of ice water, could not ask for a better hostess. But my name isn’t Lenny Henry and I’m pretty sure this wasn’t Premier Inn. Handed over the cash and so it began.

This girl is a monumental time-waster, she has it down to a fine art. First few minutes she kept popping out of the room to talk to the security dude while I sat watching fucking Judge Dredd (2012 version with Karl Urban) on the tv. Eventually she comes back in and starts fiddling with crap on the dresser. Next she pulls out a top sheet for the bed and spreads it evenly…. Then it’s back to the dresser for more fiddling with crap. By now I had already decided that 60 of my hard-earned was going down the shitter. So I said to myself let’s just see how far she would take it, put on my best naive newbie face and let her call the shots.

She adjusted the fan because it was hot, and back to the dresser. Smiley and chatting away in Spanish and broken English. Told me to get undressed and stripped off herself… and back to the dresser. Got me to lay on the bed as she undressed, popped out for a quick word with security, came back to the room… and back to the dresser. Smiley chatty in Spanish.. Started to fix her hair into a ponytail which appeared more difficult than solving Rubik’s cube… and back to the dresser.

Dredd had just thrown someone out of a window.. Yes I was actually getting into the movie. Then Veronica uttered the inevitable phrase, “Turn over baby I give you massage”.
I stifled my laugh, turned over and let her get on with it.

Turned onto my back and finally a wild condom appeared. Straight onto my disinterested cock for some OW with lots of fake moaning but at least I could get my hands on that ass. Having got me sufficiently hard she stopped and asked to go straight to doggy. Finally a glimmer of hope. Highlight of this farce was during doggy she got up on her toes and did some mad twerking on my dick, epic but nowhere near enough to save the punt. Mish and as expected couldn’t touch her tits as [insert bullshit reason - really can’t remember].

Sure enough the knock on the door came signalling time was up and she’s all happy smiley chatty again. Incredibly she asked if I wanted 15 minutes more, abso-fucking-lutely not.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wad it the black security guy or the asian looking one

Offline kefcseries

The asian looking one, came downstairs and opened the door. On a previous visit to see Estrella the black guy was there, I ended up speaking to him on the phone quite a lot as Estrella knows very little English.

Offline kefcseries

this is another reason why I've given up on latinas.  Would rather take my chances with the Romanians....thats saying something.

I've not quite lost the latina faith yet but I'm getting close

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've not quite lost the latina faith yet but I'm getting close
Best advice is to look for parlour where you favourite girl is working unless you just want to sample different girls then it's kind of like pot luk

Offline Germany

Sorry for the awful experience. She was on my watch-list as she looks hot -hot!

I knew that something is not right as did not seen any review. Usually good service providers are very well known for all Latina lovers!

Bro don't give up! Latinas are natural born prostitutas :music:

Stalion

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That is a lovely  pair of Tits on her; shame that the  photo is photoshoped

Offline pumps

Sorry for the awful experience. She was on my watch-list as she looks hot -hot!

I knew that something is not right as did not seen any review. Usually good service providers are very well known for all Latina lovers!

Bro don't give up! Latinas are natural born prostitutas :music:

Lol I donno why but i agree with that statement. Which could be part of the problem lol

Offline claretandblue

"Wild burning" is a crap name for a whore, makes you think she is going to give you an STI :scare:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry for the awful experience. She was on my watch-list as she looks hot -hot!

I knew that something is not right as did not seen any review. Usually good service providers are very well known for all Latina lovers!

Bro don't give up! Latinas are natural born prostitutas :music:

Sorry but she's a ugly troll reminds me of the enemies in lord of the rings she was in the line up the day I wasted money on kaori. Face to face she is not appealing at all fake body and she's also a old girl as well as you can tell from her hands.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,337
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
"Wild burning" is a crap name for a whore, makes you think she is going to give you an STI :scare:

Brings a whole new meaning to 'lost in translation' :D
Banned reason: Nothing in. 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Germany

Who would think that she's uglyas hell  :unknown:
Her pictures are appealing  :wacko:
I was suspicious but as I am always  (iit's gamble)
You win or you loose  :unknown:

Offline Germany

Dear All

May I kindly use metaphor?

Recently I been on the train station (ukpunting.com) and hear conversation of some people saying "Latinas are not IN anymore " or "estra baby frase is really frustrating".  :lol:

So let me tell you something, I'm a team player and I kicking for whole team (don't call me Ronaldo,  call me Germany instead ) a do be honest unconsciously this change is kicking across our minds. I completely understand and very much agree :drinks:
Hungarian having stunning pornstar looks but I rather go for rough Hungarian than skinny Romanian   :blush:

Choose life!  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Dear All

May I kindly use metaphor?

Recently I been on the train station (ukpunting.com) and hear conversation of some people saying "Latinas are not IN anymore " or "estra baby frase is really frustrating".  :lol:

So let me tell you something, I'm a team player and I kicking for whole team (don't call me Ronaldo,  call me Germany instead ) a do be honest unconsciously this change is kicking across our minds. I completely understand and very much agree :drinks:
Hungarian having stunning pornstar looks but I rather go for rough Hungarian than skinny Romanian   :blush:

Choose life!  :hi:

What are you trying to say ? Sometimes you do come out with utter nonsense that makes me think you may be a troll

Offline Germany

 :D just take it easy. You are my brother from different mother. I not taking it personally as am flexible.

Offline Germany

I trying to say that if pumps is fed up with Latinas all of us unconsciously thinking about change. It is spreading as virus. And not only me but most of us I presume thinking to put our cocks somewhere else  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:46:15 pm by Germany »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I trying to say that if pumps is fed up with Latinas all of us unconsciously thinking about change. It is spreading as virus. And not only me but most of us I presume thinking to put our cocks somewhere else  :hi:

Ok that's better before it sounded like complete jibberish I get you now  :hi: