Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pushing The Boat Out! Recommendations for a Duo or Expensive WG  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Bassman

Well guys, I'm in a rather good mood  :dance: and considering pushing the boat out on either a duo or a darling with a good rep. I'd appreciate your help in this regard guys.  :thumbsup:

I like the look of that Platinum Cindy, but I doubt I've got enough time to book her in the next week or so. I've considered Cutest Lucy, but I'm not sure her methods of all out action will float my boat to much. Plus when I did try and contact her, her comms were crap ie non existent lol. 

I'd love to experience the MFF fantasy too. Again I'm too late for one involving Platinum Cindy I'd assume.

Please let me know your recommendations. So far I've seen Arab Kardashian/faiza or whatever her name used to be' profile and I'm tempted. External Link/Members Only way over what I'd normally pay, but I've had my eye on her for a long time.

Key is I'd like a WG who has a good time as well as that's what really gets me off. Too often punts seem like the WG is just going through the motions.

Many thanks in advance guys

Offline Bassman

*****Meant to be in the London forum. Sorry! Report done already to have it moved*****

Guys I should've added I need to keep north of the river lol. Generally Piccadilly line is generally good for me or close transfers, northern line, Victoria etc, but I can drive to locations around E/NE,N,NW London.

Justanotheruser

Adele4u is always enthusiastic and genuine, has 'forum darling' status and can be as full on or relaxed as you like. Downside for me is the price is a little high now but if you're willing to spend £180 for an hour then you will have a very good time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Adele4u is always enthusiastic and genuine, has 'forum darling' status and can be as full on or relaxed as you like. Downside for me is the price is a little high now but if you're willing to spend £180 for an hour then you will have a very good time.

Ah yes, I think she must've changed her requirements as I sure she used to want at least 5 positive feedback on AW. Hence why I've not considered her. Still, looking at her pics, something doesn't do it for me. Not sure what. Are her pics accurate? I'll read some of her reviews. Also, does she do duos at all?

Justanotheruser

I've not had a duo with her but I think she has done them in past with

Michelle independent
Lizzy Wilde/Lindsey

And probably a few more.

I'd say she looks slightly different to her pics. It's difficult to recommend based on looks alone as it's subjective. I've read of at least one person on here that was disappointed but I personally found her attractive. Quite short and slightly more gothic style than her profile suggests.

What stands out though is her attitude and approach. I can only really think of one or two other girls in her league when it comes to how enthusiastic and eager to please she was. They were MissKDD and Lexxi Rocks, neither of which seem like you're thing as they are pretty full on.

Offline Bassman

I've not had a duo with her but I think she has done them in past with

Michelle independent
Lizzy Wilde/Lindsey

And probably a few more.

I'd say she looks slightly different to her pics. It's difficult to recommend based on looks alone as it's subjective. I've read of at least one person on here that was disappointed but I personally found her attractive. Quite short and slightly more gothic style than her profile suggests.

What stands out though is her attitude and approach. I can only really think of one or two other girls in her league when it comes to how enthusiastic and eager to please she was. They were MissKDD and Lexxi Rocks, neither of which seem like you're thing as they are pretty full on.

Thanks though. She's on the list.

Any one able to recommend any others?

mrhappypants

Trouble with this thread I fear is all the recommendations will prove difficult to book.

Dave

Offline Bassman

Due to the WG's popularity?

I dont necessarily require a 'darling' just I'm willing to spend more on someone who provides a good service. Makes the effort to get into a GFE role at the least. That Adele sounds good but something doesn't do it for me in her pictures.

Offline peter purves

Well guys, I'm in a rather good mood  :dance: and considering pushing the boat out on either a duo or a darling with a good rep. I'd appreciate your help in this regard guys.  :thumbsup:

I like the look of that Platinum Cindy, but I doubt I've got enough time to book her in the next week or so. I've considered Cutest Lucy, but I'm not sure her methods of all out action will float my boat to much. Plus when I did try and contact her, her comms were crap ie non existent lol. 

I'd love to experience the MFF fantasy too. Again I'm too late for one involving Platinum Cindy I'd assume.

Please let me know your recommendations. So far I've seen Arab Kardashian/faiza or whatever her name used to be' profile and I'm tempted. External Link/Members Only way over what I'd normally pay, but I've had my eye on her for a long time.

Key is I'd like a WG who has a good time as well as that's what really gets me off. Too often punts seem like the WG is just going through the motions.

Many thanks in advance guys

I would avoid Arab Kardashian, I guess it's a pity you did not see her Ramadan offers which I think was £100 for 30 mins
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

I would avoid Arab Kardashian, I guess it's a pity you did not see her Ramadan offers which I think was £100 for 30 mins

Now that is a shame! Oh well.

Have you experienced her or is there something I should know?

Online anotherwoody69

BM,

Whats your budget mate, that might help in pointing you in the right direction  :rolleyes:

AW69

Offline Bassman

BM,

Whats your budget mate, that might help in pointing you in the right direction  :rolleyes:

AW69

Well I am considering the above WG which is £240 for an hour lol. That's probably the absolute top end, and only because of her body if I'm honest, and the fact I've been "aware" of her for a long time. In reality I don't want to pay that so let's work with less. I'm certainly a lot less bothered by the £180 for an hour Adele4u charges but not sure I'll go for her as her pictures don't give me that 'feeling' if you know what I mean. The 'Ive gotta get hold of her' feeling.

£180-£200 tops let's say. For an hour.

Online anotherwoody69

If you were at the £300+ level I have a couple of crackers, but these meet your budget. They are from my current Hot List, no experience of any of them,(yet) but a small variety of shapes and offerings for you. Some I know have reviews here, read those.

I think with your budget a two girl may be pushing it however have at some of the reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mendra

Fitness first. I won't recommend.

Sweetascandi is doing a London your soon late July early August. Get in quick. Steep though but worth it IMO

Offline Bassman

If you were at the £300+ level I have a couple of crackers, but these meet your budget. They are from my current Hot List, no experience of any of them,(yet) but a small variety of shapes and offerings for you. Some I know have reviews here, read those.

I think with your budget a two girl may be pushing it however have at some of the reviews on here.

Should've added, I'd like to see a woman that works from an apartment of sorts

Thanks for the list, I'll have a read of their reviews in a bit. I know of fitness first and cutest Lucy. Both on my HL but I think Lucy is a bit too full on/PSE.

Offline Bassman

Should've added, I'd like to see a woman that works from an apartment of sorts or hotel, rather than a bedroom in a house of WG's.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Should've added, I'd like to see a woman that works from an apartment of sorts or hotel, rather than a bedroom in a house of WG's.

Sensual Seduction (Victoria/Julia) is working in an appartment; I think she leaves in (see my review).

Offline Bassman

Sensual Seduction (Victoria/Julia) is working in an appartment; I think she leaves in (see my review).

Facially she doesn't really do it for me. Just reading through the other reviews.

Estoril

If you don't fancy any of the AW girls try an agency girl

Caroline at hot collection has good feedback on here

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:55:13 pm by Estoril »

Offline peter purves

Now that is a shame! Oh well.

Have you experienced her or is there something I should know?

There have been many comments about her here and the other site.

Service-wise she is not bad and I think most agree with this sentiment but and it is a big butt (excuse the pun), she acts 'deranged'. The minutest of things can make her snap, so do bear that in mind if and when you make the booking.

Again you could watch her prices, sometimes her prices are reduced, if you are patient.

All the best mate
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bassman

Thanks, I'm not after any drama in a punt lol. I probably avoid as I'd feel like I was walking on eggshells with her now. Tha Ak for the j go. Maybe if the price drops enough I may change my mind.

Offline Bassman

If you don't fancy any of the AW girls try an agency girl

Caroline at hot collection has good feedback on here

She looks nice. I'll like her up.

I've also been interested in: External Link/Members Only for a while. I'll have to look her up too. Not sure if she's been reviewed but did see someone put links up of her vids once.

Offline Bassman

If you were at the £300+ level I have a couple of crackers,
I think with your budget a two girl may be pushing it however

Fogot to mention I would pay a little more for a duo. Maybe up to £300 or there abouts.

Offline webpunter

xxMollyxLondonxx  External Link/Members Only  My top punt of 2015.  250hr so ticks the expensive box
Her mate Olivia is fit-as too.  So duo an option

Online anotherwoody69

We could go on forever here mate, loads of recommendations for you to wade through  :D

If you're happy to push the boat to £300 for a duo why not step up a tad to £320 and pick two from these guys External Link/Members Only

The girls are more plain Janes, the website is shite, but boy to they perform and at just over 300 sheets exceptional value for a genuine Bi threesum.

Offline Bassman

xxMollyxLondonxx  External Link/Members Only  My top punt of 2015.  250hr so ticks the expensive box
Her mate Olivia is fit-as too.  So duo an option
Not really the body type is pay that much for in honesty. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Offline Bassman

We could go on forever here mate, loads of recommendations for you to wade through  :D

If you're happy to push the boat to £300 for a duo why not step up a tad to £320 and pick two from these guys External Link/Members Only

The girls are more plain Janes, the website is shite, but boy to they perform and at just over 300 sheets exceptional value for a genuine Bi threesum.

Hi, I'm not all that impressed by that site lol. Yeah the girls are mostly  plain janes it would seem. Wouldn't pay £160 for them if I'm honest. But thanks for the suggestion.