Sugar Babies

Author Topic: £10-£20 what can you get?  (Read 2215 times)

newbie1

Hi,

Any fellow punters know of any WGs who would be happy to accept £10-£20 for just a HJ or even just watching a Punter give himself a HJ. 

curious what can be done in 5 minutes during a lunch break in central london.

cockneybstrd

Hi,

Any fellow punters know of any WGs who would be happy to accept £10-£20 for just a HJ or even just watching a Punter give himself a HJ. 

What dont you go to a gay pub and hang around in the toilets ?

Offline pumps

Hi,

surely you could organise something like that in a soho walkup.

Offline ralhar

£20 will get you a fuck in soho... do your research and you could get one of the few half decent lookers that do still exist in the neighbourhood...

I find it strange anyone that can afford an internet connection can't afford more than £20 for sex... your not the only one and I'm not criticising just can't help noticing...

what I find staggering is the amount of complaining that goes on regarding a £20 service, also haggling with the girl about what is included for the price... unreal.

My guess is that the service you get for the money leaves you more frustrated and is basically money wasted... that leads to resentment and the urge to find another hooker and more haggling and further disappointment and frustration... round and round...

forget £10. really.

LL

£20 will get you a fuck in soho... do your research and you could get one of the few half decent lookers that do still exist in the neighbourhood...

I find it strange anyone that can afford an internet connection can't afford more than £20 for sex... your not the only one and I'm not criticising just can't help noticing...

what I find staggering is the amount of complaining that goes on regarding a £20 service, also haggling with the girl about what is included for the price... unreal.

My guess is that the service you get for the money leaves you more frustrated and is basically money wasted... that leads to resentment and the urge to find another hooker and more haggling and further disappointment and frustration... round and round...

forget £10. really.
That's spot on about the frustration. For me personally a drunken fumble in such an establishment won't satisfy me but fuel my punting desire and make me want to have a proper punt within a day or two afterwards. It sounds cheap but there's a very real chance that afterwards you might wish that you'd instead spent the money on a beer and fast food. In fact, if you're like me you might well purchase those items in addition to the punt, afterwards if only as a distraction to take your mind off the experience. So you'll get a fuck for £20 but at what cost to your soul?!

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

He wouldn't be able to see anything behind the long queue of MPs and BBC employees  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben4454

Any punter who only has £10-£20 for punting per month seriously needs to reconsider their hobby or get a different job other than a paper round  :hi:

Offline Malvolio

I know people are into some weird stuff, but why you'd want to pay a WG to watch whilst you knock one out defeats me.

If you're on a budget, you'll need a tip for the maid in Soho too...

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Hi,

You'll get what you're looking for on cam. Try that.

newbie1

Thanks for the replies. Should clarify what I meant was spending £20 DAILY not monthly. Just curious what you can get done DAILY during a lunch break. Lot of WG offer 15min sessions from as low as £40. What I 'm talking about is 5min-10min for a daily thrill.

Offline claretandblue

Why do you need it to be done in 5 minutes? :sarcastic:

tonibell99

OP is probably not old enough to go into a pub.

Now the school holidays have started he might be able to earn some extra pocket money for a proper punt (when he's old enough).  :hi:

Nightowl1

Save up money for few days then go on two punts a week for more reality and options. Been in UK London, an expensive city the money is going to mean little to a girl. For that type of money real options only in third world countries like Philippines.

Offline paul_2407

OP is probably not old enough to go into a pub.

Now the school holidays have started he might be able to earn some extra pocket money for a proper punt (when he's old enough).  :hi:

He's saved up over a few months too  :D