Author Topic: Natasha and Lisa – Sheridans of Salford  (Read 881 times)

Offline Blue Moon

 £60 for 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only

I like going to Sheridans – there’s always a friendly welcome, hug and drink from Nicola and the girls seem to be happy, friendly, enthusiastic – all the traits you’d want from a place such as this. The girls themselves are not supermodels – they’d probably agree with that – but they’re certainly very presentable in the milf style.

I’d originally booked a three-girl sesh but one of the girls didn’t turn up so I reverted to a 2-girl. This was a pity but I have plans to have another go. You can see the photos on the website but Lisa (named as Sienna on the website) is a touch big for my liking – but that’s just my fussy requirements getting in the way. She has HUGE tits, a pretty face and a naughty air about her. Natasha is a redhead and said she’s only been a WG for a couple of months; if that’s true, she’s picked it up very well and very quickly. An instant favourite of mine, along with Channel - another of the Sheridan girls. Natasha is slim and tall, nice face, cheeky nature – and had HUGE nipples. You could hang your coat on them and they totally fascinated me. If she entered a wet T-shirt competition in January, she'd have someone's eye out.

I was shown into the room by Nicola, offered a shower (didn’t need one – I was ready to do battle) and the girls came in after a couple of minutes. I told them I wanted mostly DFK and OWO/CIM. No problem, Lisa approached first and I soon found her tongue down my throat whilse Natasha took the opportunity to undress me. Once I was naked, Natasha took over the tonsil licking and I became aware that Lisa had moved south and was sucking me like a good’n while I was still standing. Nice action, fairly soft and I was very happy with myelf. This is one of my favourite positions and I can't think of a better way to spend a few minutes in Salford. All swap and Natasha started to suck me while I DFK’d Lisa again and played with her tits. Natasha’s action was a bit more urgent – but very pleasurable with it – and I had to stop her a couple of times to prolong things. Lisa then lay on the bed with her legs and pussy open – it would have been rude to ignore the obvious invitation so I knelt down and lapped away and fingered her for a few minutes while Natasha reached through my legs and wanked me from behind. I got Natasha to lie next to Lisa and I moved my tongue into her, fingering at the same time, then also fingered Lisa with my left hand. This was very good and I continued for a few more minutes, eventually surfacing to receive Natasha’s mouth clamped on my cock again. I decided it was time to let go and did so at the same time as DFKing Lisa and feeling her tits. Natasha seemed to swallow but I’m not sure. We had a clean-up chat, I got another hug from Nicola and went merrily on my way.

Thoughts on the way back to the car: It was only 10 yards but I managed to feel that I’d received very good VFM from Sheridans again, enjoyed my time there and I will return for another combo. The visit restored my faith in punting after a not-so-good punt with an independent last time. I hope they don’t change anything, the place deserves to do well. Watch the parking though – the dedicated parking bays were all taken when I arrived and I had to park in a different part of the car park and was nearly blocked in by the time I left.     Bm

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
I love Sheridans and always see Lisa. Her tits are magnificent and I love licking her out, she is so responsive to this. She told me that she doesn't DFK though. I'll have to ask her again next time I see her.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral