Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CZECHXXSASHA (Hayes UB3)  (Read 2008 times)

16 review(s) for CZECHXXSASHA (8 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short version: Bad comms, no show, waste of my time.

Services:
None

Price: £0 (would have been £100 per hour)

Comm's: Via text ping pong with Sergei

Free Parking near by a few mins walk and Pay and Display.
Tube = Heathrow Terminals 1-3 (20+ bus ride) / Overground = Hayes & Harlington (20+ min walk)

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures:
:unknown:

The girl: :unknown:

Reason for this Negative:

I was going to be in the area as I had plans for later in the day. So I called but no one picked up and then followed text ping pong with Sergei.
I confirmed some details and booked.  On route, I texted several times confirming booked times and had no reply.
Once at the location, I called but had no answer, so I sent a few texts and waited 20+ mins passed the agreed start time.

Then I left and punted plan B.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:19:12 am by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

against the flow Don but congrats on the review! I had similar experience recently with another popular SP. This one takes the piss big time look at reviews pricing back to back need I go on? yet she is busy?!   :unknown:

She must have a golden puss and  an addictive hypnotic service/personality to draw so many in. Basic customer service and reliability is a courtesy and in my view a must. Even though she has a young bod and credit card puss she is still too flaky to be on my list.

Better luck next time!!

Offline The_Don

Better luck next time!!

Thanks

against the flow Don but congrats on the review! I had similar experience recently with another popular SP. This one takes the piss big time look at reviews pricing back to back need I go on? yet she is busy?!   :unknown:

She must have a golden puss and  an addictive hypnotic service/personality to draw so many in. Basic customer service and reliability is a courtesy and in my view a must. Even though she has a young bod and credit card puss she is still too flaky to be on my list.

I had to be in the area but not good to have my time wasted and lucky plan B was a reg.

Sorry to hear you had your time wasted.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
In Sasha's defence, it is not her who is flaky but her pimp.

I've had trouble every time with him, including being sent to the wrong room on one occasion. Thank fuck nobody answered my knock on the door.

Once past the idiot you get to meet Sasha who is great.

Doesn't change your outcome, but at least worth knowing who is at fault

Offline Steve2

I doubt there will be a next time  :bomb:

Offline The_Don

I doubt there will be a next time  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only, I will have better luck with a different W/G as I won't be booking Sasha after the way, her and Sergei handle comms (or lack of) and had wasted my time .

In Sasha's defence, it is not her who is flaky but her pimp.

I've had trouble every time with him, including being sent to the wrong room on one occasion. Thank fuck nobody answered my knock on the door.

Once past the idiot you get to meet Sasha who is great.

Doesn't change your outcome, but at least worth knowing who is at fault

After being messed around, I won't be returning no matter how good her reported service is.

Its up W/G how they wish to conduct bookings. She works with Sergei and I had my time wasted because if it.

At the rate she charging (14 times the national living wage for 25 year olds) and they can't get comms correct  :bomb:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 08:44:33 am by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

At the rate she charging (14 times the national living wage for 25 year olds) and they can't get comms correct  :bomb:

and more when the rate ramped to £150 PH!!!!!!

This lot are unprofessional greedy and seem not to care about the OP

She might be a sweet credit card puss but she stays off my list.

Offline Nagilum

That's a shame.

Sorry about that Don.

Offline HappyandLucky

In Sasha's defence
Unless she is forced by the pimp, she has no defence.

She's a conveyer belt girl. She has done this a few times even if she chooses to let her pimp organise the booking.

Cheers for the review Don and glad your plan B worked out better than Czech Time Waster  :drinks:

Offline Nowornever

Unless she is forced by the pimp, she has no defence.

She's a conveyer belt girl. She has done this a few times even if she chooses to let her pimp organise the booking.

Cheers for the review Don and glad your plan B worked out better than Czech Time Waster  :drinks:

+1 Its hurry up and wait for Sasha...time is money....