Having first gone to the sister club Piccadilly Selecta only to find a couple of units available I decided to see what delights Cosmo had to offer. A quick phone call to see who was free followed by some brief research on here revealed that my best option would probably be Priscilla.
I noted the presence of a negative review but she also has some positive ones.
Priscilla is quite tall, figure is ok, personalty is excellent...chatty and friendly.
She didn't waste any time getting down to business, DFK without me even requesting the same....I wasn't complaining. She seemed horny and displayed traits of passion and enthusiasm as she was kissing me and wanking my cock. She asked if I wanted OWO, I declined, I'm getting a little more cautious now as it seems to becoming ever more common place and I really CBA going to the GUM clinic.
Id say the sex was 8.5/10, way better than an average first punt. She took it hard and im a big boy, we fucked in about 6 or 7 positions which I was happy about. The only one negative thing about the whole experience was that after about 17-18 mins she said 'baby you need to cum'......errrm baby I really dont have to cum YET I thought to myself, I like to get my monies worth....I always have my watch on and know exactly when my time is up thank you very much.
If I had to score her in various departments it would read like this;
Face 7
Tits 5 ( they are small and not very pert, they also are'nt spaniels ears)
Arse 7
Legs 7
Pussy 7 ( small flaps and tight) I actually like big pissers, If I was a small pisser fan then it would be a 9 cos its quite tight.
Dirty talk 8
Fucking skills 8.5
Personality 9 (excellent for an EE WG) I know that she meant to be Spanish but she most definitely isn't. I didn't ask her where shes from cos I don't really care, shes defo EE.
Defo worth a punt fellas, would I return...yeah I would do.