Author Topic: Nickkixxxx - Manchester  (Read 2823 times)


7 review(s) for Nickkixxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cocabean100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I was let down by another provider (which i won't go into) so I was sat in the car near MEN looking on AW for someone and see if they would be available there and then (before heading back down the motorway).  My first point of contact was Nickkixxxx and she replied within the minute and before i had chance to text anyone else.  Within 7 minutes I was at her door and she was waiting and ready for me.

Parking is easy near her flat (near a KFC/McDs) and great directions to get into her very nice, clean apartment.  Offered shower which I needed and found her waiting on the bed for me.  I had been offered a drink and give a cold fresh bottle of Water.

I knew I was going to go quick so checked I could go a few times in my 1 hour (£100) and she didn't take long with OWO and then onto a HJ and between her tits.  She was amazing body and I went before i knew it.  quick clean up and she offered to give me a back massage while my friend took a little rest.  Great massage and then turned over for a little more OWO and then O DT with proction allowing her to get onto and fuck me!  Her being on top he defo her favourite and either she acted very well or went a few times.  We did a few different positions before she made me go with a joint effect between BJ and HJ.

Will i return - hell yes and she is now my new favourite - amazing girl, great personality, body and I even felt I needed to leave a tip.


Offline cocabean100

my imagination must have got me wrong - she didn't do OWO - sorry my mistake :dash:

Offline mikebath

In my eyes, the best in Manchester bar none!

Offline hungrypunt

Ive looked at her a few times mate, was OWO on offer, or rubber insisted on her behalf

Offline lpopo

my imagination must have got me wrong - she didn't do OWO - sorry my mistake :dash:
Seems like a pretty big error to make and repeat several times in a review before coming back to 'correct' yourself some time later

Offline Carpy

She is a great girl, whom I have seen a lot. I have never got OWO personally but if he did well done to you mate, tell us mere mortals ur secret haha.

Offline threechilliman

In my eyes, the best in Manchester bar none!

Really? Even with no OWO? She must be damn good at something else - enlighten us.

tcm

Offline cueball

I thought she might have been school girl Kate's long lost thai relative.

Alas, she's not.

Having said that, it's horses for courses.

A lot of lads rave about this lass and some good trusted buddies of mine have seen her and liked what they got.

I don't like attacking genuine reviews, so, on that note, thanks for the review op and I'm glad you had a good time
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:40:22 am by cueball »

Offline MrMog

I have had a few cracking times with her, I think she is one of those girls that if you gel with her then you get the best out of her, not seen her for a while as I have been chasing down other Thai's. I would have no problems going back for a revisit though.

The important thing to remember in punting is we all have different tastes and what some may see as a great punt others might think mediocre. The only true judge is to try yourself.

Offline threechilliman

Not sure with this one. Some say yes some say no. Convince me.

tcm

Offline boogz

I've seen her, great value for 100/hr but not felt compelled to go back. Best thing about her is her enthusiasm

Offline manfox

I've seen her, great value for 100/hr but not felt compelled to go back. Best thing about her is her enthusiasm
This^

Average looking, good body, enthusiastic fuck and good personality but lack of services such as OWO, CIM etc mean I won't return.

The only reason I saw her was to see what the fuss was about. Left satisfied but a bit underwhelmed by it all.


Offline mikebath

I just seem to click with her tcm. Your question got me thinking and to be honest i couldnt put my finger on it.

Offline frankc

I just seem to click with her tcm. Your question got me thinking and to be honest i couldnt put my finger on it.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was as good as ever, never had a bad, or indifferent punt from this girl.