Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Kittyy (East Finchley N2)  (Read 1399 times)

1 review(s) for Wild Kittyy  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Short version: Bad comms, Poor attitude and service, time wasting, not carrying out services.

TOFTT?

Services:
Kissing (pecks)
OW
Hand job

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid) Kittyy, English is very selective on purpose IMO   :thumbsdown:

Small flat in low rise council block. Small to mid size bedroom, clean with a double bed and fit for use.
Small to mid sized bedroom with a real bath + shower attachment clean and usable with limited toiletries.
Free parking near by with in a few mins walk
Tube = East Finchley, a 15min walk

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Are fair and she looks good in person IMO.

The girl:
Short to Mid brown hair (extensions), size 8 (is fair) 5 foot 6, in her 20. Real tits, nice nipples (B cup), but a flat bum, smooth skin.

Reason for this Negative:

Trying to get in.
I called, confirmed some details and booked. Due to no traffic :)   I was at the location 20 + mins before the agreed time.
So called for the final flat details and the maid confirmed I could start the booking early. After knocking on the door I waited for 2 mins (no one answered).
Due to the amount of buildings (and or network traffic) my phone signal was intermittent, so I had to walk minute to find a good signal.
The maid didn't answer for a few mins, then I questions the address and I tried to enter again, no answer at the door.
Lots of people hanging around watching what was going on. Not very discrete IMO and the neighbors could easily spot what going on.
So after a 3rd phone call I asked the maid to get the W/G to open the door first. All this had taken 20 + mins

Once in the flat,

Kittyy, seemed happy and smiley and I confirmed a few details (English was basic at this point) and paid. After this point it went down hill.
She a clean freak IMO asked to put my clothes, shoes and bag in the corner. As she had just cleaned the room. Also asked me to wash (time wasting, IMO).
I had bath with in the last 60 mins and traveled in a car with aircon. But I used the bathroom due to walking/waiting around for 20+ mins in 28c temps.

The service,

Back in the bedroom, kissing now seemed to be only pecks on the checks. She tried put a condom before I was even hard  :thumbsdown:
I asked her for a hand job first and she positioned her self poorly and I had to correct her. After a few mins of a unenthusiastic hand job I asked for oral.
She then left the room to wash her hands, also spoke to another W/G in the next room (more time wasting).
By this point I was soft again so and it took some time to get hard again due to her lack of interaction. Then she tried some lack luster OW, after I asked for OWO, selective English again.
Then I asked for Penetration (Protected) cow girl first, then her English got better;  "NO you to big, doggy or on top", she clearly lazy (princess syndrome, IMO).

The attitude,

At this point I had enough of her attitude. I got up and told her, she talking rubbish and I'm going to leave. Then she replied "I will go on top" but gave me a discourteous look.
I said forget it, as she needs to improve her attitude and she in the wrong job. Trying to rip punters off and not doing, what was agreed isn't good form on her part.
Kittyy English then got selective again, so I called the maid and told her I don't like being lied to about whats on offer. She didn't seem to care, so I got dressed and left.

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 10:31:59 am by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

Sounds crap. Did you seek or get a part refund?

Offline The_Don

Sounds crap. Did you seek or get a part refund?

It was crap.

But after all the messing around and giving the W/G and the maid what for I had been there just over 30mins.

I chose to leave, with out the cash. As I didn't want to get more pi$$ed off and wound up at that point.

As I had another punt lined with with a good SP and other plans for later that day.

Thus I didn't want to be seeing red as my whole mood and day could have been shi+
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:08:05 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Short version: Bad comms, Poor attitude and service, time wasting, not carrying out services.

TOFTT?

Services:
Kissing (pecks)
OW
Hand job

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid) Kittyy, English is very selective on purpose IMO   :thumbsdown:

Small flat in low rise council block. Small to mid size bedroom, clean with a double bed and fit for use.
Small to mid sized bedroom with a real bath + shower attachment clean and usable with limited toiletries.
Free parking near by with in a few mins walk
Tube = East Finchley, a 15min walk

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Are fair and she looks good in person IMO.

The girl:
Short to Mid brown hair (extensions), size 8 (is fair) 5 foot 6, in her 20. Real tits, nice nipples (B cup), but a flat bum, smooth skin.

Reason for this Negative:

Trying to get in.
I called, confirmed some details and booked. Due to no traffic :)   I was at the location 20 + mins before the agreed time.
So called for the final flat details and the maid confirmed I could start the booking early. After knocking on the door I waited for 2 mins (no one answered).
Due to the amount of buildings (and or network traffic) my phone signal was intermittent, so I had to walk minute to find a good signal.
The maid didn't answer for a few mins, then I questions the address and I tried to enter again, no answer at the door.
Lots of people hanging around watching what was going on. Not very discrete IMO and the neighbors could easily spot what going on.
So after a 3rd phone call I asked the maid to get the W/G to open the door first. All this had taken 20 + mins

Once in the flat,

Kittyy, seemed happy and smiley and I confirmed a few details (English was basic at this point) and paid. After this point it went down hill.
She a clean freak IMO asked to put my clothes, shoes and bag in the corner. As she had just cleaned the room. Also asked me to wash (time wasting, IMO).
I had bath with in the last 60 mins and traveled in a car with aircon. But I used the bathroom due to walking/waiting around for 20+ mins in 28c temps.

The service,

Back in the bedroom, kissing now seemed to be only pecks on the checks. She tried put a condom before I was even hard  :thumbsdown:
I asked her for a hand job first and she positioned her self poorly and I had to correct her. After a few mins of a unenthusiastic hand job I asked for oral.
She then left the room to wash her hands, also spoke to another W/G in the next room (more time wasting).
By this point I was soft again so and it took some time to get hard again due to her lack of interaction. Then she tried some lack luster OW, after I asked for OWO, selective English again.
Then I asked for Penetration (Protected) cow girl first, then her English got better;  "NO you to big, doggy or on top", she clearly lazy (princess syndrome, IMO).

The attitude,

At this point I had enough of her attitude. I got up and told her, she talking rubbish and I'm going to leave. Then she replied "I will go on top" but gave me a discourteous look.
I said forget it, as she needs to improve her attitude and she in the wrong job. Trying to rip punters off and not doing, what was agreed isn't good form on her part.
Kittyy English then got selective again, so I called the maid and told her I don't like being lied to about whats on offer. She didn't seem to care, so I got dressed and left.

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry to read about this, hopefully this will cost the low life some business.

LL

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear it was a shit punt.

Offline punk

Thanks for the heads up. 80 notes better in my pocket then this one getting her grubby hands on it.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear TD. Maybe I shoulda warned you about this one. I didn't see her but back when she was in Finchley (opposite the bowling complex) I was visiting one of her flatmates when I asked about her. Initially she wanted to get her to meet me saying she was young and good looking so I can book her next time, but I asked whether she did all services I want. It turned out she doesn't fk or do owo so I told her to forget it, I don't wanna meet her. I didn't know of course that she had a bad attitude as well.

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear TD. Maybe I shoulda warned you about this one. I didn't see her but back when she was in Finchley (opposite the bowling complex) I was visiting one of her flatmates when I asked about her. Initially she wanted to get her to meet me saying she was young and good looking so I can book her next time, but I asked whether she did all services I want. It turned out she doesn't fk or do owo so I told her to forget it, I don't wanna meet her. I didn't know of course that she had a bad attitude as well.

I don't think she go far in this vocation, if she carries on this way (princess syndrome, attitude and service issues). Clearly only trading off her body and looks.

Offline punk

I don't think she go far in this vocation, if she carries on this way (princess syndrome, attitude and service issues). Clearly only trading off her body and looks.

Which ticks some punters boxes. As long as there good looking totty then attitude / service goes out the window. :crazy: :wacko:

Persie

It was crap.

But after all the messing around and giving the W/G and the maid what for I had been there just over 30mins.

I chose to leave, with out the cash. As I didn't want to get more pi$$ed off and wound up at that point.

As I had another punt lined with with a good SP and other plans for later that day.

Thus I didn't want to be seeing red as my whole mood and day could have been shi+

What the fuck do you do to be able to do multi-punts in a day....and more importantly how do you keep your stamina up  :D

Persie

Shame as she has great potential!

mrhappypants

Don,  sorry you had a crap one and thanks for writing it up. 

Dave

Offline Mario7769

Which ticks some punters boxes. As long as there good looking totty then attitude / service goes out the window. :crazy: :wacko:

Looks can take a prossie far, but it's of absolutely no use if they are unwilling to put out... A prossie who doesn't put out based on what she has specified is just... unreal. And I hate to read these negatives where the problem is with the prossie not providing the basic service. Unless issues of personal hygiene are on the table. It's kind of, uh.. the actual job...?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:15:31 pm by Mario7769 »