Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daojai Thai Massage (Victoria)  (Read 12885 times)

Offline Edsmith

Has anyone paid a visit to Daojai ? If so does she do extras or is she legit? Looking at the website it seems very professional (she even includes her address) so I'm thinking she may be massages only.

External Link/Members Only

She also advertises on Craigslist and Gumtree daily.

Interested to hear from anyone.

Offline aae

Visited her last year. She used to do a HE for a £5 tip. The massage is good, the place is hygienic, the HE was I suppose less than average. Great VFM.

Offline Edsmith

Thanks.

Was a HE offered or did you have to ask?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Has anyone paid a visit to Daojai ? If so does she do extras or is she legit? Looking at the website it seems very professional (she even includes her address) so I'm thinking she may be massages only.

She also advertises on Craigslist and Gumtree daily.

Interested to hear from anyone.

Nice find i will visit this place sometime next week as my shoulder and back are playing up

Offline sonyvaio

She def. does HR its an extra £5,unless you've seen her before when it seems to be inclusive (she's never charged me extra since after the first time I saw her, though maybe thats just me being lucky).

The new place she works in near Victoria doesn't have a shower, but she does clean you after with hot towels which is nice.

Knows her massage well and that's worth it just for that the HR is a nice bonus

Offline a203203

Does she allow touching, or get nude?

Offline sonyvaio

She doesn't get nude at all, allows a little light touching over her clothes, but from what I understand only to a few clients, generally none at all.

It is a very good vfm as long as all you want is a non interactive massage with HR, anything more but still staying reasonably inexpensive for an independent Thai is probably better off with the Notting Hill Thai girls, Suzy, Mala etc

Offline Brazilian Martian

She doesn't get nude at all, allows a little light touching over her clothes, but from what I understand only to a few clients, generally none at all.

It is a very good vfm as long as all you want is a non interactive massage with HR, anything more but still staying reasonably inexpensive for an independent Thai is probably better off with the Notting Hill Thai girls, Suzy, Mala etc
Is her massage style hard can she work the muscles well as I dnt wnt to turn up and get a weak massage

Offline worldpunter

I have interviewed this lady also .  Her massage is not so good IMO  but her  ' reach around ' while working on my back was a pleasant surprise . She spent far too long on massaging my back  [ i was thinking this is so she doesn't have to look at the clients face or attempt conversation  ]  She is not very friendly  .
   The HJ  wasn't mentioned by either of us  , she just says  " turn over please  "  and milks it out of you .   Cheap and un chearfull was my verdict  .

Offline sonyvaio

I have interviewed this lady also .  Her massage is not so good IMO  but her  ' reach around ' while working on my back was a pleasant surprise . She spent far too long on massaging my back  [ i was thinking this is so she doesn't have to look at the clients face or attempt conversation  ]  She is not very friendly  .
   The HJ  wasn't mentioned by either of us  , she just says  " turn over please  "  and milks it out of you .   Cheap and un chearfull was my verdict  .

Disclaimer: I have seen Daojai a number of times, so bear that in mind when reading my comments - I could easily have fallen into sprouting fluffy rubbish trap!!!

WTF does interviewed her mean?

I suspect that as with most massage providers a little effort goes a long way. As someone who does like massage (and more importantly who has been trained in it), I feel confident in saying she can do a good massage. The reason I have seen her a number of times is that for me I have found her far friendly that other similar providers and she knows her stuff, and remembers what I like. Of course everyone has different experiences, but she is one of a very few providers I have seen more than once.

Offline bediscrete

Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline bellyboy

I saw her today. Good massage although she does stay a long time on the back and legs. I woyld have preferred more attention to buttocks. I was offered HJ  as soon as I got down to my pants (she stays in the room looking at you get undressed which is usually a sign of what is to come, as I hadn't read these reviews before going to see her) and she then offered 50 for massage including HJ. Of course I said yes. She is pleasant enough but not engaging, can seem a bit mute. Said she was 35. I would have passed her for 25. HJ was teasingly slow and very pleasurable although she rubs sack and balls a little too roughly for my liking. She allowed touching her ass over her jeans but not anything more (although perhaps that might be on offer for additional payments). She has a nice bit of condition but as I felt her ass it seemed very boney. Perhaps leggings would have helped.  Bear in mind there is a construction site at the back with loud drilling next to the station. It didn’t bother me too much but might be an annoying distraction for others. She is based on the 3rd floor, the second floor has a Thai studio shop also offering massage. She says she gets referrals from them but is seperate and they charge more. I would return but I suspect the initial experience would prove best (the will she won't you thrill won't be there).

Offline stampjones

Any contact details? The website above doesnt seem to work

Offline 76shen

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 07:56:06 pm by 76shen »

Offline MajorPayne

Any contact details? The website above doesnt seem to work

Looks to be good value, particularly if she includes happy ending.

Massage 40/ hour in Victoria next to Victoria tube station

Hi my name is daojai Thai lady from Thailand i has been work in hotel and spa in London.
1 massage room nice and clean with soft music
After massage I use hot towel to clean oil off for you feel comfortable.
I offer relaxation massage and strong massage .i can help with back pain leg pain or stress
Thai oil massage
Deep tissue massage
Aroma therapy massage
Swedish massage

25/ 30 min
35/45 min
40/ hour
60/1.5 hour
80/2 hour

Call and text 07578093841
I’m on WhatsApp
Open
Monday 9 am - 10 pm
Tuesday 9 am -10 pm
Wednesday 9 am -10 pm
Thursday 9 am -10 pm
Friday 9 am -10 pm

Cash only
Not offer sex
Not offer body to body massage

Day off Saturday and Sunday

1 min walk from Victoria tube station
Daojai thai
207 Victoria street
Sw1e 5ne
Not far from Grosvenor hotel

Offline stampjones

Looks to be good value, particularly if she includes happy ending.

Massage 40/ hour in Victoria next to Victoria tube station

Hi my name is daojai Thai lady from Thailand i has been work in hotel and spa in London.
1 massage room nice and clean with soft music
After massage I use hot towel to clean oil off for you feel comfortable.
I offer relaxation massage and strong massage .i can help with back pain leg pain or stress
Thai oil massage
Deep tissue massage
Aroma therapy massage
Swedish massage

25/ 30 min
35/45 min
40/ hour
60/1.5 hour
80/2 hour

Call and text 07578093841
I’m on WhatsApp
Open
Monday 9 am - 10 pm
Tuesday 9 am -10 pm
Wednesday 9 am -10 pm
Thursday 9 am -10 pm
Friday 9 am -10 pm

Cash only
Not offer sex
Not offer body to body massage

Day off Saturday and Sunday

1 min walk from Victoria tube station
Daojai thai
207 Victoria street
Sw1e 5ne
Not far from Grosvenor hotel

Cheers mate - will be trying that I think

Offline NoHo

Offline Deeeazy

Had a few massages from her ages ago. Last time session was one of the worst massages I’ve ever had.  Sry cold and uninterested and felt like walking out after 15 mins.

Offline orthopod

I have been a regular for many years, I first visited her in 2010 or something. Last year she took a break of 6 months or so. When I last saw her, she was a bit chubby. Personality wise, she is actually quite pleasant but does not talk much. Her massage skills are good and she can give a hard massage or soft. The massage can get repetitive after a while. She does quite good CC swipes and reach arounds and at the time the best massage on the ass. HJ in the end is not bad and lets be honest you cant really be any more inventive in jerking a cock off. She wont get topless or allow any intimate touching. VFM wise highly recommended but she may not be everybody's cup of tea. 

Offline stampjones

Finally got around to seeing her. 35 for half an hour including hj. Decent strong massage left me glowing. As described here looks early 30s Id say. HR was ok - did the job but nothing spectacular. Id say vfm given you’d expect to pay 45/50 for similar  service at a TCM and the massage part was definitely better. Access is by a buzzer with her name on it then up 3 flights. The link major P posted above still works.

Weirdly I’d actually been here before to nisa thai which used to be on the floor below. Different outfit called thai therapy now
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:14:15 pm by stampjones »

Offline MajorPayne

Did she allow you to touch her?

Offline stampjones

Did she allow you to touch her?
Other than a hand on her arse I didnt even bother trying given the above

Offline MajorPayne

Fair enough.  Sometimes nice to let the hands wander.

Offline stampjones

Yeah Im usually a lot more proactive on that front but a couple of times recently Ive just let them do their thing. Maybe its another sign of my advancing years :-/

Offline goodmans

Went there  last  Sunday  afternoon  its on 3 rd floor  very  steep  steps when i got too the second  floor there was  a another  thai massage  pkace called  thai therapy there was a young  girl standing  by the door  of the thai therapy very attractive  so i carried  on to the 3 floor  waljed in she said to me hi its 40 pounds  20 for  he so i gave her 60 she said how you like the massage  i said strong  and strong it was after 30 minute  on my back  then on the legs  this  was soft her hand started at my foot and her hands  went strat on to my cock  and massage  it for 15 minute  the she said turn over finished  me off massage  my front not bad for 40 massage  and 20 for he got bit of a belly nice lady not stunning  just a average  girl has anyone  been  to the thai  therapy  on the second  floor they have a website  of girls  work there wondering  if you get extras some not bad looking  thai girls  there  and when i was going  up the stairs any information  please

Offline LLPunting

Went there  last  Sunday  afternoon  its on 3 rd floor  very  steep  steps when i got too the second  floor there was  a another  thai massage  pkace called  thai therapy there was a young  girl standing  by the door  of the thai therapy very attractive  so i carried  on to the 3 floor  waljed in she said to me hi its 40 pounds  20 for  he so i gave her 60 she said how you like the massage  i said strong  and strong it was after 30 minute  on my back  then on the legs  this  was soft her hand started at my foot and her hands  went strat on to my cock  and massage  it for 15 minute  the she said turn over finished  me off massage  my front not bad for 40 massage  and 20 for he got bit of a belly nice lady not stunning  just a average  girl has anyone  been  to the thai  therapy  on the second  floor they have a website  of girls  work there wondering  if you get extras some not bad looking  thai girls  there  and when i was going  up the stairs any information  please

Why did you stay with the older, less attractive woman upstairs when she told you the experience you were after (or all she offers) was 60 (instead of the equivalent hour (?) rate to her 35 inclusive 30 mins last listed above in 2018)?  The "curious cock" thing would've been to tell her to hold on a sec and pop back down one floor to ask the pyt how much she was charging (which you might have been able to haggle given you have the going rate from upstairs).

What's the website/link for the collection of girls on the second floor?

[If this was your first time visiting "Daojai" then all you were possibly foregoing was an inclusive perfunctory wank (or one for a fiver)]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:11:25 pm by LLPunting »

Offline goodmans

Looks a bit of a genuine  place  unless  you know  more

Offline LLPunting

Excellent, which of those four was the lass you saw on the stairs?

Offline goodmans

I would  say the 1st one from the front as i only  saw girl  from the  side it looks like  here  90% do you recon  this is legal  or can you get extras  ? Might  might  give  it a go next week