Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
LOLA+SEXY+BABE Bromley by Bow
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
LOLA+SEXY+BABE Bromley by Bow
(
Read 632 times
)
mrhappypants
Age Check :
Guest
«
on:
July 17, 2016, 03:30:21 am »
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
+
Unreliable, rude, mechanical disinterested service means it is an unequivocal thumbs down from me
It is the same flat that the lovely VIKKI SEXY BABE works out of.
Highlights
20 minutes late for agreed confirmation - I had already set out when I got this and she then rearranged the start time to 20 minutes later with less than an hour to go
10 minutes late for the rearranged start time (I should have abandoned at this point).
Fails to meet dress request she had confirmed by text
No smiles, no eye contact
Poor, limited FK
"I only use my right hand for HJ because I eat with the left hand" (I paid this miserable cunt £100).
Transpires she is working with a cold.
Reluctant to do blowjob because her neck aches.
"It's your fault if your not enjoying it"
Refuses services specified in the confirmation.
wet wipes my cock every 30 seconds during blowjob until I am sore.
Dave
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
LOLA+SEXY+BABE Bromley by Bow
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close