Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Lovely CHANTELLE - Old Street  (Read 6490 times)

68 review(s) for x Sweet CHANTELLE (59 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

london12321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minute session for £60. Location was a council tower block, 5 mins from Old Street station. Luckily my session was mid-week during the day so seemed quiet and safe, although I can imagine this area might not be so safe at night!! Comms were also very good, with rapid responses to texts and calls, and the appointment organised at about 2 hours notice. Also, I experienced no time wasting tactics and was told the flat number straight away.

Overall a very positive experience with Chantelle, and I would definitely recommend her given the price and enthusiasm with which the services were offered. Chantelle happily met my dress requests for the booking, provided all the services I asked for (OWO, CIM, Various positions sex etc) and generally had a good positive attitude. She felt quite warm and friendly which was nice to have for a change during a 30 min punt!

Chantelle facially is pretty and looks like a 'typical' blonde polish girl in her mid 20s. I would say she is a size 12, and a little bit larger than the photos suggested. She is by no means fat or large, but just simply a little larger than you would expect from her photos.

I would have very few negatives to mention but they would be:
- Larger than expected
- Location most probably very dangerous at night
- Only allowed one cum during 30 mins.

Overall one of my best punts. I would definitely recommend to others to try!

mrhappypants

Hi London, glad you had a good punt with Chantelle and it is good to see a positive review against her new profile.  She gets reasonably positive reviews.  She is probably not worth a long journey but is generally reliable if you are in the area.  I posted a positive review way back.

A couple of points

There has been discussion in the past about her dress size and, unless she has put on a lot of weight recently, I don't think she is any larger than a dress size eight c cup boobs.  However she is "wobbly" especially around a rather big bottom for her size and a little bit of tum. This varies, as she has fits and starts of cycling / smoking and looks much better in a healthy phase to my eye..

I have never been convinced by her photos.  She either photoshops the fuck out of them or steals images.  Either way you absolutely could not.identify her from them.  For a LONG time I suspect she was using someone else's photos and then both she and her housemate changed to the heavily 'shopped ones which may have started as her but were unrecognisable.  I suspect this is the reason for the recent change of profile and I think the one below is probably her (but still very flattering).

She avoids eye contact and can be mechanical.

She gives a nice slow sensual blowjob if you are in the mood.

I think she is quite a lot older than stated - early 30's but looks well on it.

Old profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would also say that quality of competition in the area is improving particularly at the hour rate, but she is competitive for 30 minutes.

Her housemate is younger but is very mechanical and wears too much make up if you know the type.  Sorry I cannot find link.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

mr hp - the above input is much appreciated, some very helpful insights here.
I was curious as to why they both had switched their old profiles to Erotic Content Provider only. Anyone know more on this, or is it simply as Dave suggests, down to the heavily P'shopped images?

This is flatmate, "Love ESTELLE xXx"s previous link: External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Here is the current link for Estelle  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
cheers, mr. c  :thumbsup:

She's been on my HL for the longest time but mr. hp has been consistent in commenting how the profile pics aren't representative of either of these WGs. Time to let her go.

takingoftt

Size 12?  I see her at least once a month as she is reliable and consistent with service.   I would say that she has recently lost weight rather than put it on.   She is normally a size 10 but now a size 8 to 10.

Estelle is slimmer and both are better than average lookers.   Neither look like their past profile pics.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:59:34 pm by takingoftt »

Offline The_Don

Neither look like their past profile pics.

Or there current, IMO

Offline Convince Me

Size 12?  I see her at least once a month as she is reliable and consistent with service.   I would say that she has recently lost weight rather than put it on.   She is normally a size 10 but now a size 8 to 10.

Estelle is slimmer and both are better than average lookers.   Neither look like their past profile pics.
Between your visitS any chance of a review?

Offline leatherlover

There has been discussion in the past about her dress size and, unless she has put on a lot of weight recently, I don't think she is any larger than a dress size eight c cup boobs.  However she is "wobbly" especially around a rather big bottom for her size and a little bit of tum. This varies, as she has fits and starts of cycling / smoking and looks much better in a healthy phase to my eye..

She avoids eye contact and can be mechanical.

She gives a nice slow sensual blowjob if you are in the mood.

I think she is quite a lot older than stated - early 30's but looks well on it.

I agree with the above, except for size - I think 10. Definitely not svelte - larger bum and larger thighs than an 8. However, the OWO is good and she is near me, so i am a return customer. Pity that she does not do eye contact. Also doesn't take the whole cock into the mouth - if she did this, she would be 10/10 and I would see her everyday. Don't bother with her flatmate.

mrhappypants

OK. So which one of you fuckers is going to book and turn up armed with a tape measure?

Dave

Offline The_Don

OK. So which one of you fuckers is going to book and turn up armed with a tape measure?

Dave

:lol:

Offline leatherlover

You know what - I think I might have asked her a few punts back - I remember asking her shoe size and dress size in case I wanted to buy her cheap biker leathers and boots for a punt. I think she said size 10 dress and size 6 feet.

Offline leatherlover

Right - saw her today. Size 8 now - possibly lost some weight. I was looking at her arms when she was sucking my cock and they seemed to be quite thin. No belly on her. Hence a size 8.

Offline Jizzinmypants81

What's up with Estelle's profile? Something about distribution only..

External Link/Members Only

Offline patulea

Is she still in that rough council block?

Offline The_Don

Is she still in that rough council block?

But I've seen and been to, much worse places than old street to punt.

And if you think this place is bad, you still got time to understand (as do we all  :unknown: )

That Punting:

is wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid

mrhappypants

Yep the block is not great but she only works daytime so it really isn't an issue. 

Offline Jizzinmypants81

Where do I find Estelle's pics and profile? Her Adult work profile seems to be down