Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best BJ, CIM and DT in newcastle and surrounding?  (Read 2613 times)

Offline silentListener

Hi Guys,

Looking for the best options in Newcastle and surrounding towns for BJ (OWO), CIM and DT. Who do you guys recommend as the best package girl?

Regards,
SilentListener

BrandsHill

Kiaragirl will not disappoint. Sensationally sexy, seductive and sultry. An Erotic Angel.

There are many reviews of her on this site, including my own.

External Link/Members Only

Offline silentListener

Kiaragirl will not disappoint. Sensationally sexy, seductive and sultry. An Erotic Angel.

There are many reviews of her on this site, including my own.

Thanks @BrandsHill... I was wondering if someone from 18 to 35 was also available.

BrandsHill

Thanks @BrandsHill... I was wondering if someone from 18 to 35 was also available.

Kiaragirl is honest enough to state her age in her 40's on her profile but believe me she looks nowhere near her age and has a body that much younger women would yearn for. If you absolutely want to see someone younger I would recommend Skylah, who I have also reviewed, only 18 but a remarkable lady for her age.

Looking4fun

Theirs way to many to list that offer what your looking for just read through the reviews, one punters all time best booking may not be yours, you've got to try a few yourself to see who floats your boat!

fredbassett

Delilah for me.  Her DT is 10/10!

BTW, having also seen Kiaragirl, do NOT discount her based on age. She certainly doesn't look it and she's an absolute bundle of fun who will drain the marrow out of your bones.  A truly nice lady as well.

Offline silentListener

Thanks guys. I will go for Delilah first since she has got more votes. Looking at the agency website there are multiple girls in south tyneside. I hope they are not operating from same house/flat though.

chris666

Tried to hook up with Skylah but she just deletes the emails without responding, i'm new to this so not sure what i'm doing wrong.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Offline maxxblue

Tried to hook up with Skylah but she just deletes the emails without responding, i'm new to this so not sure what i'm doing wrong.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Ring her - her number is on her profile.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Have you read the bit in her profile that says she only meets punters with 2 or more + feedback and emails from people with no feedback will be ignored.   :unknown:

chris666

Yes i read it, but as I'm new to this don't have any feedback to give.  Will give give her a ring as the more I read about her the more I want her :)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have you read the bit in her profile that says she only meets punters with 2 or more + feedback and emails from people with no feedback will be ignored.   :unknown:

Yes i read it, but as I'm new to this don't have any feedback to give.  Will give give her a ring as the more I read about her the more I want her :)

I meant she's deleting your emails because you don't have any feedback on your AW profile from prossies you've seen.

Best to just phone her and ask for an appointment and see what she says.