Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy in Walworth - Spanish girl with Romanian service.  (Read 2451 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Blone Alicia (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

“OK” She said, distantly, her voice penetrating the silence.

Unsure of how to respond, I said nothing. I wasn’t sure if the OK was a statement, through which she was trying to tell me that time was up (it wasn’t as we had 10 minutes left) or whether she was asking me if I had enjoyed my time (I hadn’t, as she had made it tacitly clear throughout the proceedings that she hated what she was doing and me for making her do it).

“OK” She said again, more pointedly, and I replied with a similarly ambiguous “hmmph”. I looked down at the bed I was squatting on, the final glutinous drops of spunk falling slowly onto the tissues I had hastily arranged on the bed as she had refused to come into contact with my cum.

The silence again descended and Roxy made no more attempt to initiate conversation (if indeed, that is what she was trying to do). The morning summer sunshine was now warm behind the curtains, giving me impetus to get out into the fragrant breezes of East Walworth. I hurriedly dressed, the jangle of keys and the swoosh of fabric the only sound in the bedroom as Roxy loitered in the doorway with a forced smile that could not conceal the bored expression on her face.

Our shared 30 minutes of life on this planet was drawing to a close, and, for both of us, the end couldn’t arrive sooner. She beckoned my down the stairs of her scruffy 50s council house, her shapely backside (that I don’t think I even laid a hand on in the session) swaying gently with each step. Still in silence, she opened the door then crouched behind it. “Bye” she half whispered, half-croaked, and looked up at me as I turned away and silently walked out of Roxy’s life for ever.

A few hours earlier, I had woken up with a slight hangover and the horn, and contemplated a morning punt, something I’ve never done before.
Idly flicking my flaccid member, I settled on Roxy, as she lived in Walworth, where I like to do a Saturday shop. As she was Romanian, and in the £60 per half hour mark, I set my expectations to low.

However she replied immediately, my text slightly disrupting the dust on her phone, and we arranged a session for 11am. She greeted me at the door looking gorgeous – exactly the girl in the photos. Quite short, with a lovely little figure and an impish smile, as reflected in her photos. The impish smile was in place when we started ascending the stairs, but had almost entirely disappeared by the time we got to the top of them, when, standing in the house’s working bedroom, she said “how long you want?” with all the lustful enthusiasm of a dinner lady offering bowls of slop.

“30 minutes”, I replied, actually contemplating a longer booking as I was immediately attracted to her. She then proceeded to COUNT three 20 pound notes then gave me a look to say “all men are inherently untrustworthy and I loathe your gender”. She then left the room for 5 minutes, returning with neither explanation nor apology. I then leant in for a kiss and was pushed away, with the explanation that “I don’t kiss” and, with the sudden realisation that I was about to endure a perfunctory, emotionless encounter, I tried to engender some GFE with light chit chat;

“Whereabouts are you from?” I enquired, my flirtatious expression being met with a stern glare.
“Spain” she spat back.
“Oh”, I said, mindful of the fact that she was listed as Romanian. “Whereabouts?”
“Andalusia” she replied, distantly, but with perfect Spanish pronunciation.

The thought then occurred to me that either Sergei setup a batch of profiles en masse and forgot some of the individual information or she was listed as a Romanian as that’s exactly the standard of service provision that one can expect from her.

The next 15 minutes consisted of reasonably acceptable OW (“without is extra” of course) with her perched as far away from my body as she could be to ensure no touching of any kind. I briefly performed oral on her wonderfully clean and well trimmed geintalia, for which was I was rewarded with complete and utter silence, so I quickly desisted.

There then followed a brief stint in cowgirl during which she stared into my eyes with a look that said “How can you look yourself in the mirror each morning you unconscionable bastard?” and a handjob delivered with all the erotic delicacy of a plumber going at an S bend with a plunger. Eager for this ordeal to be over with, for both our sakes, I asked if I could come on her, and, knowing that the answer would be no, I awkwardly arranged a furl of Andrex on the bed and started beating myself off as she laid beside me and we tried to avoid each other’s gaze.

After I had come, she got up off the bed and said “OK?”

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Treat her well, guys.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hahaha if she's Spanish then I'm Robert Mugabe shes romanian I'm not sure why they always claim to be from Spain or claim to be latin it's beyond a joke

Offline backofthenet

Hahaha if she's Spanish then I'm Robert Mugabe shes romanian I'm not sure why they always claim to be from Spain or claim to be latin it's beyond a joke

She was Spanish. I promise you. She had a Spanish accent, and also had a Spanish name tattood on her chest.
Maybe she was half Romanian, half Spanish, anyway it doesn't matter. She was shit.

I saw her so you don't have to.

Offline Belgarion

Your writing style is superb mate. Shame you had a shit punt but I enjoyed reading that.

punther

If it makes up for the shit punt this has to be one of the best reviews ive read on ukp

you and yeboah's left foot do know how to write well

punther

Quite short, with a lovely little figure

Could you put a number on how tall she is?

5ft 0 or less

Offline Dicky

Haha such a white knight  :sarcastic:

She does look delectable though...should have taken her dogster style n rammed it in

Offline backofthenet

Could you put a number on how tall she is?

5ft 0 or less

I dunno - 5 ft 2 maybe. It shouldn't matter, because the whole point of the review is to put you off seeing her.

She's not the shittest prostitute I've ever booked, but she's certainly in the top 2. It was an absolutely abysmal punt.

punther

I dunno - 5 ft 2 maybe. It shouldn't matter, because the whole point of the review is to put you off seeing her.

She's not the shittest prostitute I've ever booked, but she's certainly in the top 2. It was an absolutely abysmal punt.

if you had said 5ft 0 or less i would have seen her but at 5 ft 2 her shortcomings cant be looked over

Offline pewpewpew

One day I'll see one of sergies girls as they always look so sexy. Know I'll get shit service but you only live twice right?

Anyway, nice review. Should be titled punt and prejudice

mrhappypants

An excellent review.  I share experience of the odd moment of desolate self-loathing on the bad ones.  Excuse me for asking, but do you try to write as Alan Partridge or is it your natural voice?

Thanks again, I thoroughly enjoyed your review and wish you better next time.

Dave

PS. Check out "Twenty-Four Hour Party People" if you have not aleady seen it.

"You're going to see a lot more of that sort of thing in the picture. I don't want to say too much, don't want to spoil it. I'll just say one word: 'Icarus'. If you get it, great. If you don't, that's fine too. But you should probably read more."

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

Off topic as for:
Robert Mugabe

I can't help but think of this (can you spot him)

External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review backofthenet, beautifully written, I enjoy descriptive and atmospheric reviews, a punt for me is as much about feelings and attitude as action.

Thanks punther, I find it healing to write the reviews of the bad punts, the vitriol I feel for the girl and myself for staying makes them easier to write than the good ones.

Offline backofthenet

An excellent review.  I share experience of the odd moment of desolate self-loathing on the bad ones.  Excuse me for asking, but do you try to write as Alan Partridge or is it your natural voice?

PS. Check out "Twenty-Four Hour Party People" if you have not aleady seen it.

"You're going to see a lot more of that sort of thing in the picture. I don't want to say too much, don't want to spoil it. I'll just say one word: 'Icarus'. If you get it, great. If you don't, that's fine too. But you should probably read more."

well, I am Steve Coogan, so it comes naturally.

And, yes, that film has pride of place in my collection.

00:24:28 She went off with Howard.

00:24:32 She, er...

00:24:33 She just caught me getting a blow job off a hooker in the back of a van.

00:24:40 Better go and get her.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I knew Coogan loved hookers, good on you for coming out on here where where you aren't going to get outed by a tabloid  :wacko:

Pauline Calf was an early fantasy, love your work  :yahoo:

mrhappypants

well, I am Steve Coogan, so it comes naturally.

And, yes, that film has pride of place in my collection.

00:24:28 She went off with Howard.

00:24:32 She, er...

00:24:33 She just caught me getting a blow job off a hooker in the back of a van.

00:24:40 Better go and get her.

I suspect this is just you being postmodern after it became fashionable. 

Offline bqaj

The fact that she worked in a bar in Spain and learnt Spanish does not change her Romanian passport  :sarcastic:

The fact that she worked in a bar in Spain and learnt Spanish does not change her Romanian passport  :sarcastic:
Loool thank you someone that knows what they talking about

Offline backofthenet

thanks so much for clarifying this. Evidently you've seen her too! Shame you didn't review her.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

thanks so much for clarifying this. Evidently you've seen her too! Shame you didn't review her.

In the 600 year history of Spain since freeing itself from the Moors a Romanian Girl has never worked in a Spanish bar  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Here she is  :yahoo: :dance: :dancegirl:

chrislicker

Thank you @backofthenet,

I found her profile again on AW :  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and on Viva Street: External Link/Members Only

Luckily I found your review as I was about to see her in 30 mins :)

Thank you @backofthenet,

I found her profile again on AW :  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and on Viva Street: External Link/Members Only

Luckily I found your review as I was about to see her in 30 mins :)

Good looking out to find her new profile. As i stated earlier on in this review shes not spanish i knew she was Romanian

Offline pewpewpew

I avoid spanish as I often see Romanians masquerading as Spaniards. Not sure why they choose spanish but they do

I avoid spanish as I often see Romanians masquerading as Spaniards. Not sure why they choose spanish but they do

Its easily to tell them apart facial structure and body structure, they choose spanish as some claim that they are latin. Dont be surprised if this gets hijacked by some that will want to explain in length that roma is a latin language of love. Ive heard all that bullshit before.