Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishmilf-Sarah (Wolverhampton)  (Read 1748 times)

1 review(s) for englishmilf-sarah (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wolves lad

Hopefully this works
- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: - Wednesfield area on an ok estate working from her own home I guess, only 15 minutes from wolves and on main bus route for those who don't drive.

Cost: - £60 half hour for full GFE

Comms: - appointment booked day before by text and confirmed on day (Have seen her 5 times)

This lady was my first ever punt and have been back periodically when I need a guaranteed good fuck and blow job.

She's pushing 50, size 12/14 with DD tits and not a massive looker but is a typical busty housewife type, and as a nervous punter she proved to be a good choice hence the repeat visits.

She answers the door in a nice Anne Summers nurses type outfit and before you have gone upstairs she's kissing you.

Onto the bedroom and paperwork sorted, she helps you undress and asks exactly what you want during that session and duly obliges.

As much DFK kissing as you can manage followed by OWO, licking the balls, RO and sex in various positions.

She always puts a "shift" in and genuinely seems to enjoy the sex with no fake groans etc, she gets wet and and is a great fuck.

The session is always finished with a chat, more kissing and no clock watching, in fact it regularly runs over.

If you want a size 6/8 20 to 30 year old, this lady isn't for you, however if you just want a damn good fuck from an experienced woman with no dramas whatsoever I would highly recommend this lady, she's a  good plan B (hope that doesn't sound too harsh on her).