Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena Mile End  (Read 1123 times)

2 review(s) for xx Lena xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Donnywonders

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a punt as I was in the area so decided to give Lena a call her response was prompt and efficient and text me the address.

Look: she does look similar to her pictures but is clearly older much older so late 30s early 40s body wise she got a post pregnancy body with stretch marks and a large pouch smoker breath and saggy tits

Sex wise: very enthusiastic and will please with any request OWo was good however wen I hit her with the doggy style this is were it went bad her pussy was emitting some nasty rotten egg fishy cheesy smell which made face the other direction but because I parts with my hard earned I was determined to bust that nut I was mortified how a gal who is selling herself would allow herself to smell that fucking bad I was determined to leave ASAP

Lads you have been warned she reaks down below had the smell with me for the next day I. Had to shower three times just to get the smell of me

Offline The_Don

Lads you have been warned she reaks down below had the smell with me for the next day I. Had to shower three times just to get the smell of me

Dam!

Hidden Image/Members Only

slow and low

Offline punk

Fancied a punt as I was in the area so decided to give Lena a call her response was prompt and efficient and text me the address.

Look: she does look similar to her pictures but is clearly older much older so late 30s early 40s body wise she got a post pregnancy body with stretch marks and a large pouch smoker breath and saggy tits

Sex wise: very enthusiastic and will please with any request OWo was good however wen I hit her with the doggy style this is were it went bad her pussy was emitting some nasty rotten egg fishy cheesy smell which made face the other direction but because I parts with my hard earned I was determined to bust that nut I was mortified how a gal who is selling herself would allow herself to smell that fucking bad I was determined to leave ASAP

Fuck thats bad. :vomit:

Offline Kinkylondongent

This is not the woman I saw at all. Sounds like there is a revolving door for this profile !

Offline Belgarion

I do not mind the odd exaggeration when relaying a story, but this is a tad much.How did she get her juices on you? Did you not shower after the punt? Did you go in without protection?

You are brave man though, incidents like this one make me lose an erection instantly

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

This is not the woman I saw at all. Sounds like there is a revolving door for this profile !
I believe your revolving door belief should be based more heavily on the pics in the current profile. The XxLena myself and the OP saw (our completely different rating of the SP, aside) told me she was qutting after I last saw her 2 weeks ago. Also, if you compare the blurred photos in the profile's most recent open gallery with the ones that I attached with my review of the original XxLena https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102576.0 (even though they have no face pics)  you can still make out that they're 2 different women.