Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila Gold - Hungarian in Manor House  (Read 1192 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely Lana24 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Recently had a 1 hour incall with Mila Gold

Cost: £80/1 hr + £10 CIM

Location: 4 minute walk from Manor House tube.  Council block.  Discreet with a lift.  I visited in the afternoon and it felt safe with lots of passing pedestrians.  The room is the usual affair with a red bedsheet and red curtain.  Bathroom was functional but water pressure was low.  Towel was suspicious.

Girl: Size 12/14 natural blonde Hungarian.  height 5'8" seems right.  Age about 23. Big natural floppy tits. Pale skin that was quite clammy (hadn't seen sun in months I imagine) and smelled a little stale.  In terms of looks I would say the pics are a little flattering - she is a 5/10.  She was not freshly showered when I saw her.  English is just about passable.  She is a student and must have arrived recently because she seemed really inexperienced.

Service: After showering I sat with her - she just kept smiling blankly at me and didn't have much of a clue as to what to do.  By the time that I warmed her up with small talk and stroking etc, it was a full half hour into the punt.  OWO was light and mediocre.  Sex in mish was OK, but she's not very tight.  Being a big, inexperienced girl she doesn't do much of the work, so I was moving to this position and that and eventually came in her mouth as agreed.  She spluttered and choked for a moment, which is partly amusing and partly an abrupt end to the action.

Would I visit again? No

Conclusion: A harmless and inoffensive girl.  Very inexperienced and unsexy and not good VFM given the amount of action time that we had.  £80 for a half-hour punt is way overpriced for this girl.  Hence the negative.

Offline The_Don

Recently had a 1 hour incall with Mila Gold

Cost: £80/1 hr + £10 CIM

Location: 4 minute walk from Manor House tube.  Council block.  Discreet with a lift.  I visited in the afternoon and it felt safe with lots of passing pedestrians.  The room is the usual affair with a red bedsheet and red curtain.  Bathroom was functional but water pressure was low.  Towel was suspicious.

Girl: Size 12/14 natural blonde Hungarian.  height 5'8" seems right.  Age about 23. Big natural floppy tits. Pale skin that was quite clammy (hadn't seen sun in months I imagine) and smelled a little stale.  In terms of looks I would say the pics are a little flattering - she is a 5/10.  She was not freshly showered when I saw her.  English is just about passable.  She is a student and must have arrived recently because she seemed really inexperienced.

Service: After showering I sat with her - she just kept smiling blankly at me and didn't have much of a clue as to what to do.  By the time that I warmed her up with small talk and stroking etc, it was a full half hour into the punt.  OWO was light and mediocre.  Sex in mish was OK, but she's not very tight.  Being a big, inexperienced girl she doesn't do much of the work, so I was moving to this position and that and eventually came in her mouth as agreed.  She spluttered and choked for a moment, which is partly amusing and partly an abrupt end to the action.

Would I visit again? No

Conclusion: A harmless and inoffensive girl.  Very inexperienced and unsexy and not good VFM given the amount of action time that we had.  £80 for a half-hour punt is way overpriced for this girl.  Hence the negative.

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt, with her.

Much like mine and she sound jaded, or plays a part to avoid. Providing punters with a good service/attitude and VFM.

Here my review of her  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91940.0

She been around for some time and had a few profiles, that I know of.

But there may have been more (going on what she stated).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:00:09 pm by The_Don »

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks Don - well spotted.

So she's been around? It's unbelievable that she just can't get better - she has to keep hopping from profile to profile.  Wrong profession!

Offline bestbefore

Sorry you had a bad punt. It looks as if she is in the same place as sensual Brigit - I recognise the headboard. Shame that Brigit hasn't passed on some of her skills.

Offline The_Don

Sorry you had a bad punt. It looks as if she is in the same place as sensual Brigit - I recognise the headboard. Shame that Brigit hasn't passed on some of her skills.

Indeed, I was there in the last few weeks!

IMO, Brigit one of the best VFM W/G, currently in North London.

But as always, YMMV with any W/G  :hi:

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:08:13 pm by The_Don »

Offline HighlyMotivated

Was going to give her a shot after first Negative but now you've thrown bad hygiene into the mix think I'll give her a miss. Also both of you say she's less attractive in the flesh... Not good. Thanks for the Intel

mrhappypants

JamesRockford,  thank you for the review.  I do wish Brigit could find herself an attractive housemate to form a duo partnership.  I don't fancy her current duo partner but the right pair could be a seriously tempting proposition.

Dave

Offline JamesRockford

Also both of you say she's less attractive in the flesh... Not good.

Well my general observation is that good service can often make up for mediocre looks.  However, in Mila's case she is a bit of a lumpen ox with pretty pathetic service.

Offline The_Don

So she's been around?

For several years, is what she stated to me when I punted her.

It's unbelievable that she just can't get better - she has to keep hopping from profile to profile.  Wrong profession!