Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia - Rose  (Read 9233 times)

17 review(s) for xxsophiarosexx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

rodjaneandfreddy

External Link/Members Only
Well this is a review that I have been switching sides about posting as I'm fully aware it's going too cause controversy.

I expected great things when arranging this meet when I saw she was touring nearby.

Firstly comms although pretty good found it quite strange I had to wait 3or4 days so she could sync her diary with Hannah before committing to it even though she told me she was available at that day and time.

Meet arranged, arrived after being informed off hotel the evening before,  quick phone call on arrival and informed off room number and best way to get through reception unnoticed, which I thought was a nice touch.

The door opened just before I got there and I walked straight in, Sophia shut the door and the room was pitch black when the  sun was shining outside! , it was difficult to even see her which sent alarm bells ringing.When my eyes finally adjusted to the dark I was quite suprised given recent reviews as found her quite a bit bigger than advertised and facially I'd say 4/10 and I have gut feeling there was somebody else in the room somewhere!

At this point I felt uncomfortable and decided for me personally I wasn't prepared too pay the price she is charging, especially when her pictures are flattering to reality, so rather than be plain rude I made my excuses and left.

Leicpokerboy

Thanks for taking the time to write you account. Very interesting reading. Seems an odd one to me as her other. 15 reviews are all positive including one by GN a very respected member. I have my doubts about this so personally I stick with the other 15 reviews and scrub this one from memory as seems to be out of the norm.

Online RedKettle

Thanks for the review - you need to say it how you found it whether or not it disagrees with others.

GolfNut

Thanks for the review - you need to say it how you found it whether or not it disagrees with others.

Yep totally agree RK. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's totally subjective.

I found her quite attractive personally on the 2 times I've seen her, and will actually be seeing her again before the end of the week.

Also worth noting is that when I took LucieBee along to meet her and Hannah, the three of them couldn't keep their hands off each other so I'm guessing Lucie found her equally attractive.

vw

Very odd being dark, would have freaked me out to !

I have has electric meters run out in the past but never in a hotel.  Was it a budget hotel ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

GolfNut

Very odd being dark, would have freaked me out to !

I have has electric meters run out in the past but never in a hotel.  Was it a budget hotel ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Assume Sophia didn't want to have to look too closely at the punters in bright sunlight so closed the curtains. :D

GolfNut

When my eyes finally adjusted to the dark I was quite suprised given recent reviews as found her quite a bit bigger than advertised

Also worth pointing out that Sophia has a very comprehensive Media gallery on her uke profile and I've struggled to find any pictures that make her look bigger than the size 10 she states on her profile.

Offline Picti

and will actually be seeing her again before the end of the week.

Remember your night-vision goggles  :D

This is weird.  The room in darkness would've bothered me as I want to be able to detect any obvious signs of nasties, and I would've asked for the light on.  I've never met her but this seems like a total departure from the approach noted in the other reviews (several of which are written by well-known and reliable punters) and who also describe a more appealing appearance.  That said, RJF is himself a reliable reviewer who's reviewed several well-known WGs.  This is confusing and would benefit from clarification by those who know her better. 

GolfNut

Remember your night-vision goggles  :D

This is weird.  The room in darkness would've bothered me as I want to be able to detect any obvious signs of nasties, and I would've asked for the light on.  I've never met her but this seems like a total departure from the approach noted in the other reviews (several of which are written by well-known and reliable punters) and who also describe a more appealing appearance.  That said, RJF is himself a reliable reviewer who's reviewed several well-known WGs.  This is confusing and would benefit from clarification by those who know her better.

Won't need them pictisunum I've got a torch  :D

The fact of the matter is that rjf's 4/10 facial score is so far removed from every other review that it beggars belief. In most cases the use of superlatives is constant and ranges from pretty to stunning.

Maybe she has a face that confused his brain so much he lost the plot, which to be fair wouldn't be hard based on my interpretation of his character.

Don't forget this is the guy who gave a girl a poor review because it took him a long time to get to her location  :sarcastic:

Think that says it all really.

GN

Flunt

I have no desire to get involved in slating another English pro$$ie, but...

In my humble opinion Sophia_Rose was not the stunning beauty I had expected to meet, although 4/10 does seem a little harsh. Since it is over a year since we met I wouldn't vouch for any photos, she was slim when I met her, having said that so was my wife before I divorced the fat cunt!

Offline Placebo88

The lights off part is strange , it does suggest something to hide and may be why the reviewer imagined another person in the room . It also makes his judgement on her appearance less reliable . I totally get what it unsettled him and led to him walking .

She looks slim in her Adultwork gallery shots , and they are recently dated , but I don't find them particularly appealing . Cannot comment on facial attractiveness ; even if I had seen her it is very subjective .

I am interested in seeing her but get the feeling , sixth sense of whatever , that personality and service delivery will be her key selling points , with looks and body only average .

rodjaneandfreddy

Maybe she has a face that confused his brain so much he lost the plot, which to be fair wouldn't be hard based on my interpretation of his character.

Awwww bless what's up have I upset the self made ego of Gn by speaking the truth,  I decided to visit her on the back of reviews on here,yours included Gn, however the reality was far removed from reviews posted and why have a room pitch black in the middle of the day unless you are hiding something.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 04:14:20 pm by rodjaneandfreddy »

GolfNut

Awwww bless what's up have I upset the self made ego of Gn by speaking the truth,  I decided to visit her on the back of reviews on here,yours included Gn, however the reality was far removed from reviews posted and why have a room pitch black in the middle of the day unless you are hiding something.

Hahaha! As if!. It'll take more than an illiterate reviewer who can't even spell 2 letter words to upset my ego. It's to not too and of not off you thick twat MeMyselfandIrene. :dash: :dash:

I've just got back from a fantastic hour with Hannah and SophiaRose, review to follow later as I'm wasted, but my recollection of Sophia actually didn't do her justice. She's gorgeous.

MeMyselfandIrene aka Rodjanefreddy needs to go and redeem his 25% off Specsaver voucher pretty damned quickly.  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:41:22 pm by GolfNut »

vw

Hahaha! As if!. It'll take more than an illiterate reviewer who can't even spell 2 letter words to upset my ego. It's to not too and of not off you thick twat MeMyselfandIrene. :dash: :dash:

I've just got back from a fantastic hour with Hannah and SophiaRose, review to follow later as I'm wasted, but my recollection of Sophia actually didn't do her justice. She's gorgeous.

MeMyselfandIrene aka Rodjanefreddy needs to go and redeem his 25% off Specsaver voucher pretty damned quickly.  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where are these 25% off vouchers from golfie ?  i need to get  mine done this week !   :hi:

rodjaneandfreddy

Once again you resort to name calling and abuse , this is a review site whether that is good, bad or indifferent it comes down to the reviewers findings on a particular booking, if you can't deal with that then perhaps the enigma of GolfNut is better suited to fluffy sites where you can flex your chest muscles and truly believe the girls aren't paid to make you feel good about yourself.  :drinks:

Offline cueball

You can't beat east Midlands for plastic swords  :sarcastic:

I think it's because there's plenty of good grazing for the steeds prior to the charge  :D

A comedy thread to watch here me thinks  :D

rodjaneandfreddy

You can't beat east Midlands for plastic swords  :sarcastic:

I think it's because there's plenty of good grazing for the steeds prior to the charge  :D

A comedy thread to watch here me thinks  :D

No plastic swords here, unfortunately some people get so wrapped up in themselves they believe there own self created hype, let's not forget the guy we shall refer to a 'r', a prime example of what can happen when you believe your some kind of self promoted sex god.

vw

No plastic swords here, unfortunately some people get so wrapped up in themselves they believe there own self created hype, let's not forget the guy we shall refer to a 'r', a prime example of what can happen when you believe your some kind of self promoted sex god.

Have to agree with you there, when you seek that much attention the wrong sort will get you to.  Sad but true.

Online RedKettle

some believe they are a sex god, some of us are  ;) ;)

Offline cueball

You're right about the deluded self believing imaginery sex god bollocks.

The plastic sword has been out though and waved at you, the main sword wielders have not landed yet though, they'll be saddling up though.

You may be a little new here and missed the past shenanigans but there's been some hilariously comical clashes of swords in the east midlands in the recent past.

Then the boss moves in with his all conquering axe and all that's left is torn capes, broken swords, bruised ego's and dummies in the bin.

Oh, and the rest of us pissing ourselves laughing

vw

You just reminded me of this thread in off topic.   :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84730.0

Offline cueball

You just reminded me of this thread in off topic.   :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84730.0

Yes, that was a great thread, I suggest any of you lads that have off topic enabled to have a read of it and read some of the threads linked within it.

You'll know who's who on here after 1/4 of an hour's reading.

Offline Picti

In the interest of fairness and balance the EM board has changed quite significantly since then.  There have been several potentially contentious issues that have been managed within the forum rules and in ways demonstrating mutual respect of different opinions, e.g. the responses to recent negative reviews on Fran.

At the moment I'm viewing the discord on this thread as a disagreement or personality clash between two members who seemingly have previous dislike / conflict.  Some of the inflammatory and provocative language used by both isn't helpful (however amusing it may be to non-EM members), and I'm sure that neither gentleman wishes to do anything to the detriment of the board.

It would be great to clarify this review though as it seems hugely different from her other reviews.  As RJF describes it (i.e. walking into a pitch black room) I'd have walked too.  Part of the reason we're paying is to enjoy the sexual attractiveness of the WG.  As I previously mentioned appropriate lighting is necessary to observe anything that shouldn't be there (signs of STIs, etc, not a cock).  These are general comments and aren't meant as slights to Sophia (I've never met her).  How was she supposed to check the money in darkness?

vw

In the interest of fairness and balance the EM board has changed quite significantly since then.  There have been several potentially contentious issues that have been managed within the forum rules and in ways demonstrating mutual respect of different opinions, e.g. the responses to recent negative reviews on Fran.

May have to wait a month for the abuse charges to be over to further clarify about the light.

Changed lots ?  To be fair not really has it. :sarcastic:

Offline Picti

Far from perfect, but progress has been made.  We haven't had the shadow of Admin holding a scythe cast over the EM for a while.

Online RedKettle

As someone who reads most EM threads I do not believe there has been much if any WK ing for a long time. This thread s unfortunate and is more about the two punters involved than the girl!!

Also if you go back to the original outbursts that created that reputation there was a degree of provocation from one or two people from outside of EM.

Some of the charges were also bollocks - I was accused by one of those people outside of EM of WKing a girl I had seen once, did not want to see again and (even now after many months) have never seen again!!!!!!  When he was challenged on that he moved on and attacked someone else.

vw

As someone who reads most EM threads I do not believe there has been much if any WK ing for a long time. This thread s unfortunate and is more about the two punters involved than the girl!!

Also if you go back to the original outbursts that created that reputation there was a degree of provocation from one or two people from outside of EM.

Some of the charges were also bollocks - I was accused by one of those people outside of EM of WKing a girl I had seen once, did not want to see again and (even now after many months) have never seen again!!!!!!  When he was challenged on that he moved on and attacked someone else.

Maybe you are right, I like golfie and it did seem deeper than WKing.   Was thinking Jane of rodjaneandfreddy was an ex GF of golfie or something.

As for charges  being bollox, that's up to admin to decide.

Pisser about your party though, would have thought if Mandy had problems with UKBB she would have passed info on to the other girls so they could avoid.

Stay safe chaps   :hi:

Online threechilliman

You're right about the deluded self believing imaginery sex god bollocks.

The plastic sword has been out though and waved at you, the main sword wielders have not landed yet though, they'll be saddling up though.

You may be a little new here and missed the past shenanigans but there's been some hilariously comical clashes of swords in the east midlands in the recent past.

Then the boss moves in with his all conquering axe and all that's left is torn capes, broken swords, bruised ego's and dummies in the bin.

You have a way of summing things up fella.

Was there a neutral review in here somewhere? I have a booking with her in the near future......

tcm

vw

You have a way of summing things up fella.

Was there a neutral review in here somewhere? I have a booking with her in the near future......

tcm

so you were the outsider they blame ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

GolfNut

Maybe you are right, I like golfie and it did seem deeper than WKing.   Was thinking Jane of rodjaneandfreddy was an ex GF of golfie or something.

As for charges  being bollox, that's up to admin to decide.

Pisser about your party though, would have thought if Mandy had problems with UKBB she would have passed info on to the other girls so they could avoid.

Stay safe chaps   :hi:

Did like Golfie? VW I am bitterly disappointed.

PS you're too young for the 25% off Specsavers. It's for 0ver 60's  :sarcastic:

vw

Did like Golfie? VW I am bitterly disappointed.

PS you're too young for the 25% off Specsavers. It's for 0ver 60's  :sarcastic:
What do you mean did ?  :unknown:

Shame about specsavers, maybe i could borrow your bus pass ?   :D

GolfNut

What do you mean did ?  :unknown:

Shame about specsavers, maybe i could borrow your bus pass ?   :D

Oops I misread on my phone. Think I need to get my voucher.  :sarcastic:

You can borrow my buspass anytime vw.

It's been a bit dull in the East Midlands and elsewhere lately, so thought I'd give the UKP Brand Police something to raise a chuckle.

RJF is indeed an ex GF and we have a hate hate relationship. I hate his inability to spell "to" or "of" and he hates me period.  :sarcastic:

vw

RJF is indeed an ex GF and we have a hate hate relationship. I hate his inability to spell "to" or "of" and he hates me period.  :sarcastic:
Well we all have people like that in out lives !

Well you have a week apart now, maybe contact relate ?  External Link/Members Only   :lol: 

Cueball could mediate if needed, get you back on track, he can spell northern, hope that helps RJF.    :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Well we all have people like that in out lives !

Well you have a week apart now, maybe contact relate ?  External Link/Members Only   :lol: 

Cueball could mediate if needed, get you back on track, he can spell northern, hope that helps RJF.    :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not sure how I'm gonna cope.  :D

GolfNut

Just for clarity this is not a local girl Cueball so I really don't see it generating any further interest from the E Mids boys. Sorry to disappoint as I know you love it when it kicks off.  :sarcastic:

All I can see is a completely different opinion of what would be deemed attractive or not. Obviously a subjective opinion and therefore likely to get opposing views as I have made my point, so did RJF make his opinion known

Bearing in mind this site serves the purpose to help punters make informed decisions about how to spend their money, clearly when you have 2 completely different opinions it boils down to reviewer credibility.

If other punters consider RJF a highly credible reviewer they will act accordingly and not book SophiaRose as she is so goddam ugly as he states. On the other hand if punters think I am more credible they will book her on my recommendation and make their own call about whether she is attractive or not.

Offline cueball

I like golfie, he makes me laugh  :D

Don't end up in the bin again golfie, I for one enjoy reading your posts, even when you're mounted on horse back  :sarcastic:

You're right though, I really do laugh out loud when grown men squabble over the honour of a rented pussy and if I can throw petrol on the fire..... I will  :sarcastic:

I might be the none EM member mentioned earlier by somebody, I didn't realise that there was a membership criteria, is it a forum within a forum, I thought a admin owned the lot, just shows what I know don't it.

Offline Placebo88

Just for clarity this is not a local girl Cueball so I really don't see it generating any further interest from the E Mids boys. Sorry to disappoint as I know you love it when it kicks off.  :sarcastic:

All I can see is a completely different opinion of what would be deemed attractive or not. Obviously a subjective opinion and therefore likely to get opposing views as I have made my point, so did RJF make his opinion known

Bearing in mind this site serves the purpose to help punters make informed decisions about how to spend their money, clearly when you have 2 completely different opinions it boils down to reviewer credibility.

If other punters consider RJF a highly credible reviewer they will act accordingly and not book SophiaRose as she is so goddam ugly as he states. On the other hand if punters think I am more credible they will book her on my recommendation and make their own call about whether she is attractive or not.

Opinions on facial attractiveness are highly subjective.Unless a profile has clear and up to date face photos , there will always be the possibility of disappointment on this score . The number of times I have read a review containing the words stunning , beautiful and so on and then clicked on the link to be completely unimpressed is countless . I have had the reverse as well .

There is no right or wrong here , and I don't see why it's an issue of credibility .Are you accusing RJF of fabrication , bad taste or poor eyesight ? The first is a credibility issue , the second a mere difference of opinion , and you need an optician to confirm the third .

If in a meet you like a girl and she gives a good service , that doesn't mean that she is automatically good looking as well , although many will be more inclined to view her looks favourably / leniently for these reasons .

I am not overly impressed by Sophia's body in her photos , as the evidence is there for all to see anyone can make their own mind up independent of my opinion .

vw

Don't end up in the bin again golfie, I for one enjoy reading your posts, even when you're mounted on horse back  :sarcastic:

Yes golfie is one of the good guys, a true east midlands hero ! 

Hidden Image/Members Only

GolfNut

You're right though, I really do laugh out loud when grown men squabble over the honour of a rented pussy and if I can throw petrol on the fire..... I will  :sarcastic:

I might be the none EM member mentioned earlier by somebody, I didn't realise that there was a membership criteria, is it a forum within a forum, I thought a admin owned the lot, just shows what I know don't it.

I do try my best to keep you amused curveball. I'm learning slowly but I've run out of horses recently and haven't found a pussy worth getting binned for.  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

I do try my best to keep you amused curveball. I'm learning slowly but I've run out of horses recently and haven't found a pussy worth getting binned for.  :sarcastic:

Stick around golfie me old mukker, after all, how would I post in the em section otherwise?

I'm not a member but I'm on your guest list  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

Yes golfie is one of the good guys, a true east midlands hero ! 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Did you draw that vw? Very impressive  :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

Cue, sounds like me might need to saddle up and ride old Uhu down the road, I'll get the old boy prepped  :D

It's not as far as Bristol, we'll be there and back in a few days  :cool:

Offline cueball

Cue, sounds like me might need to saddle up and ride old Uhu down the road, I'll get the old boy prepped  :D

It's not as far as Bristol, we'll be there and back in a few days  :cool:

Off we go again then pal, trotting down the m1

I hope she puts the bloody light, uhu don't like sleeping in the dark  :D

Offline stevedave

Off we go again then pal, trotting down the m1

I hope she puts the bloody light, uhu don't like sleeping in the dark  :D

He's a delicate sole  :D

Even if she just opens the curtains a crack, he'll be alright!

Offline cueball

He's a delicate sole  :D

Even if she just opens the curtains a crack, he'll be alright!

Yeah, she's beautiful is this lass, everybody says so, well everybody that's seen her with the light on  :D

vw

Yeah, she's beautiful is this lass, everybody says so, well everybody that's seen her with the light on  :D

Well golfie said she is nice !

Pixie never met her

OWAN is banned

RodJane and freddy are banned

Red Kettle is making tea

So we will have to believe Golfie !   :drinks:

Offline stevedave

Well golfie said she is nice !

Pixie never met her

OWAN is banned

RodJane and freddy are banned

Red Kettle is making tea

So we will have to believe Golfie !   :drinks:

I'll wait for tcm's feedback  :D :drinks:

GolfNut

This place would be so dull without you boys  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online threechilliman

so you were the outsider they blame ?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Something like that. I'm not well liked in the EM cos I gave darling Mandy a neutral.

tcm