Author Topic: lottie luo blackpool  (Read 1943 times)


3 review(s) for Lottie-Lou-1000 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

hydra456

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Lottie-Lou-1000 Blackpool

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

120gbp for 1hr incall

comms - email via adultwork
location - flat in blackpool

lottie - pretty lady probably something closer to 9-9.5 stone. her photos don't do her justice; she wore dark blue lingerie; small bust but has all the other curves; fish-net tights; well presented, not over made-up;

personality - seems shy, willing to take part in action but quite silent and emotionless
services - dfk, 69, owo, cim, swallow, sex in various positions, no extras

Action -
french kiss and touching, kissing was slightly superficial but there was tongue action
owo was nice, soft and wet with no teeth, but not "sloppy" that some of you would have liked;
a bit of 69 - she seemed a little dry
i came really quickly with sex in mish, she didn't seem to enjoy it like I did   :P

chatted for 10 minutes, intelligent british lady; can hold a conversation
she massaged my back - very soft mediocre massage and then we cuddled for a little bit

action restarted with blow job to warm up again, then sex with woman on top; very poor riding action; didnt seem to know what she was doing
went doggie - better but  she started to dry up a little bit after 10 minutes of sex
a little bit of mish and then I went soft and couldn't cum

i took off the condom, she went down on me again, this time i came, she cleaned it all off with her lips and discretely swallowed :wacko:

cuddled and chatted a bit, an hour was up, got dressed and I was out.

nice lady over all; good service;
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:16:06 am by hydra456 »

Offline bigbilly22

Nice review and welcome along.

22

Offline opal

Agree with the above FR. I would also say Lottie is submissive though quite passive. If you tell her to suck your cock she for example she wll continue to do it untill you tel her to stop.
I quite like her and have returned, however she is lesbian more than bi so im not sure if she enyoys the work. If she does she doesnt show it or pretend to.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:57:38 am by opal »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, this is one of those profiles that is on my doorstep and i've been tempted but something has always just said no at the last minute.
May have to pay her a visit in the next few weeks

turkmanstan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review, this is one of those profiles that is on my doorstep and i've been tempted but something has always just said no at the last minute.
May have to pay her a visit in the next few weeks


She's not on AW which is a shame. Did emailed her about meeting and she indicated that she was staying in Blackpool and available for at least another 4 weeks but it looks likes she gone.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I've noticed that she does drop off AW every now & then. Been on my to-do list for a while, but she never seems to be available when I am. I did speak to her a few weeks ago. Hoped to book her the following day, but she wasn't working due to personal family issues.

Just a case of wait & hopfully, she'll be back.

turkmanstan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've noticed that she does drop off AW every now & then. Been on my to-do list for a while, but she never seems to be available when I am. I did speak to her a few weeks ago. Hoped to book her the following day, but she wasn't working due to personal family issues.

Just a case of wait & hopfully, she'll be back.


Yep lets wait and see. Seems to be the kind of WG I enjoy --- cute with a little bit of submissiveness. I can't wait to get my hands on her.

Offline opal

Dont recall Lottie Lou's prfile ever dissapearing before and I first saw her and she has been on my AW hotlist for 18 months or so.

Most girls dont stay around long anyway but I do hope she returns.

Offline Penelope

If you search the name lottie on AW you will find her with an alert. Don't know what that means. She seems to have a reduced profile and likes list. Sorry don't know how to do link.

turkmanstan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you search the name lottie on AW you will find her with an alert. Don't know what that means. She seems to have a reduced profile and likes list. Sorry don't know how to do link.


Here she is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline gunter

Looks like another victim of AW's deletion policy . I know a couple of girls I've seen more than once and can vouch for have been deleted without any cause or right of reply . They then end up with the red alert when they start again .

turkmanstan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks like another victim of AW's deletion policy . I know a couple of girls I've seen more than once and can vouch for have been deleted without any cause or right of reply . They then end up with the red alert when they start again .


Hi Gunter
Are these girls you have seen more than once any good please?

Offline gunter

One's on indefinite hiatus  alas , but GirlfriendLeah is excellent .