Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Paraguayan 19 year old in Borough  (Read 11351 times)

Offline backofthenet

not on adultwork - External Link/Members Only

Previously reviewed here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94948.0 and I 100% agree with OPs and Matt Cardle's review - both match my experience.

she's a lovely little 19 year old Paraguayan girl in a working flat in the Borough - 5-10 mins walk from the tube. Flat was fine - modernised 50s council block but fairly discreet buzzer entrance and modern bathroom. She's exactly the girl in the pictures, they give you an excellent sense of what she looks like. 8/10 pretty, fantastically grabbable arse, lovely skin. Clean as a whistle with just a little bit of flap fluff.

As they said, she doesn't speak a word of English so communicated through gestures, giggles and the addition of o as a suffix to every word. FK was enthusiastic, and morphed into DFK as the punt progressed. Highlights were enthusiastic owo, sex in both mish and doggy on the floor in front of a mirror, and excellently varied DFK as she wanked me off to issue. Good grind in cowgirl as well.

45 mins for £100 (got a knock on the door when time was up) which felt correctly priced and I never felt she was bored or not enjoying herself.
Perhaps not worth rushing from the far side of London to see her, but a very good option if you're in or around SE1. Says she'll be around for another month or two. Go get her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

not on adultwork - External Link/Members Only

Previously reviewed here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94948.0 and I 100% agree with OPs and Matt Cardle's review - both match my experience.

she's a lovely little 19 year old Paraguayan girl in a working flat in the Borough - 5-10 mins walk from the tube. Flat was fine - modernised 50s council block but fairly discreet buzzer entrance and modern bathroom. She's exactly the girl in the pictures, they give you an excellent sense of what she looks like. 8/10 pretty, fantastically grabbable arse, lovely skin. Clean as a whistle with just a little bit of flap fluff.

As they said, she doesn't speak a word of English so communicated through gestures, giggles and the addition of o as a suffix to every word. FK was enthusiastic, and morphed into DFK as the punt progressed. Highlights were enthusiastic owo, sex in both mish and doggy on the floor in front of a mirror, and excellently varied DFK as she wanked me off to issue. Good grind in cowgirl as well.

45 mins for £100 (got a knock on the door when time was up) which felt correctly priced and I never felt she was bored or not enjoying herself.
Perhaps not worth rushing from the far side of London to see her, but a very good option if you're in or around SE1. Says she'll be around for another month or two. Go get her.

She's on my hit list may visit her on Friday night good review and glad you had a good  punt

bigone

Nice report. Girl looks cute.do you know if you can cum 2 or more times  in your time?

Offline backofthenet

No idea, pal. I'm a one shot cowboy

Offline Mr Farkyhars

As they said, she doesn't speak a word of English so communicated through gestures, giggles and the addition of o as a suffix to every word

Says she'll be around for another month or two

Did she point at a calendar? :)

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for reviewing, looks ok but I'm getting fussier these days,she surely isn't really 19?

Offline Rocket Scientist

Good to have some Vivastreet reviews. Thanks

Offline backofthenet

Did she point at a calendar? :)

I showed her the monthly calendar in my phone, and shrugged quizzically whilst pointing to the ground and she put one finger up. So i may have misunderstood, but there you go.

Offline backofthenet

Thanks for reviewing, looks ok but I'm getting fussier these days,she surely isn't really 19?

God knows, but she convinced me. See for yourself.

Offline backofthenet

What I also liked about it is that it reminded me of that scene in 'The Name of the Rose' which I regularly used to bash off to as a kid where Christian Slater loses his cherry to the peasant girl without sharing a word of common language. She was similarly sexy, but much less covered in dirt. Also, I wasn't a virgin.

Offline BillGoldberg

Looks very nice indeed  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Backofthenet  :hi:

Offline peter purves

She used to be on AW

I thought exactly the same thing when I read this review...still cute though IMO
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

nomad88

Thanks a lot for the tip. Just been to see her - exactly as you described. I think she may be genuinely 19. Will post a review later, but definitely recommended.

nomad88

What I also liked about it is that it reminded me of that scene in 'The Name of the Rose' which I regularly used to bash off to as a kid where Christian Slater loses his cherry to the peasant girl without sharing a word of common language. She was similarly sexy, but much less covered in dirt. Also, I wasn't a virgin.

:thumbsup:
This description made me visit her. I know the scene you're talking about - one of the best erotic scenes i've seen.

raylondoner

Looks loverly! I came across, excuse pun, a Paraguyan girl in Argentina and repeated several times (this was in BA and her name was Sol = Sun). She couldn't speak a word of English, Frog (or Romanian) but, for once, it really didn't matter as she was a stunning girl and a great fuck in a beautiful city.  :rose:

Offline backofthenet

:thumbsup:
This description made me visit her. I know the scene you're talking about - one of the best erotic scenes i've seen.
Ha! Very good. Sounds like you owe me a pint then.

nomad88

For sure, here you go mate  :drinks: cheers

I also remembered, i actually saw this movie as part of a literature class in secondary school. My teacher highlighted this scene and asked us to pay attention. She must have known we'll be wanking to that scene...

LL

For sure, here you go mate  :drinks: cheers

I also remembered, i actually saw this movie as part of a literature class in secondary school. My teacher highlighted this scene and asked us to pay attention. She must have known we'll be wanking to that scene...
Blimey you watched that in secondary school? I think the teachers at my school would have been far too embarrassed to let us watch it
External Link/Members Only

Thanks botn for your review. This girl looks a lot like a Paraguayan girl I met a few times through a friend at work. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:56:41 am by LL »

nomad88

Blimey you watched that in secondary school? I think the teachers at my school would have been far too embarrassed to let us watch it
External Link/Members Only

Thanks botn for your review. This girl looks a lot like a Paraguayan girl I met a few times through a friend at work. :thumbsup:

Yes, i would have thought so, too, but clearly my teacher enjoyed discussing the scene.

Offline Dicky

How tall would you say she is? Back in London unexpectedly and jetlagged so might give her a go.

mrhappypants

I showed her the monthly calendar in my phone, and shrugged quizzically whilst pointing to the ground and she put one finger up. So i may have misunderstood, but there you go.

Was it her middle finger?... She may have been sharing feedback on her experience of London in the wake of the Brexit vote (but I could be wrong).

Doesn't she get arrested as a witch later in the film?

Offline backofthenet

Doesn't she get arrested as a witch later in the film?

Yes, and strung up on the stake but escapes before the flames reach her. I'll allow you to try and divine some sort of metaphor in that.

Offline backofthenet

How tall would you say she is? Back in London unexpectedly and jetlagged so might give her a go.

Dunno - about 5ft 4 of 5ft 3? Petite.

hardcorebanger

Good review  :hi:
Allows face fuck?

Offline backofthenet

Good review  :hi:
Allows face fuck?

you're straight to the point, hardcorebanger. I'll give you that.

I doubt it very much. You would want someone much more PSE for that.

Offline backofthenet

Just a quick update on her - she has moved to Baker St.

I know this because I was standing outside what I thought was her place in Borough at the allotted time with a cum-laden sack when the maid said "the buzzer didn't ring??". My bad - it does say this on her profile, I just didn't check it.

Luckily Shy Tiffany, who is neither Shy, nor actually called Tiffany, but is a revelation, was able to accommodate me.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113884.0

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I was standing outside what I thought was her place in Borough at the allotted time with a cum-laden sack when the maid said "the buzzer didn't ring??". My bad - it does say this on her profile, I just didn't check it.

Luckily Shy Tiffany, who is neither Shy, nor actually called Tiffany, but is a revelation, was able to accommodate me.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113884.0

Sounds like an absolute nightmare!! Glad ST was good :drinks:

Offline pisceanuk

Offline jonty1

Any one seen this girl recently? I saw her last year but her profile disappeared after, seems to be back up. Shes one of the hottest looking girls ive seen and i really enjoyed the service. Shes got no AW profile as far as i remember.