Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha A - Waltham Cross  (Read 2726 times)

5 review(s) for Sasha A (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bassman

Sasha A External Link/Members Only

Saw the above.

Comms: 10/10. Quick to respond to texts, told her what wanted. Texts seem a bit short at first, almost as if there is an attitude behind them. I've gotten used to the usual "ok darling", "yes baby", "can't wait honey" kinda texts lol. When the time was confirmed texts became friendlier. Called when I parked up and she answered straight away to explain where her place was. She has a good command of English.

Location. High st. Above a kebab shop/pizza place. Entrance via an alley/pathway next to the kebab shop, round the back and up some stairs. Safe, wouldn't be worried here day or night.

Appearance:
As her photos. Some smoothing over but no spoon bending. In the flesh she is very pretty but maybe uses a tad too much make up. Body is good nice arse, tits, curves where you want them. A slight belly in her lower abdomen probably from having a child. I'm sure I saw a c-section scar. Shooting stars tattooed on her back.

Personality:
She has a good sense of humour. Made me laugh a number of times.

Services:
OW, protected sex, light kissing. £60 handed over for 30mins.

Came to the door in a loose free flowing dress. Something you'd expect a woman to wear over her bikini when going to the beach. Good view of the cleavage lol. Bra and thong underneath. Up to her room, told me to strip whilst she stashed the loot.i got down to my boxers and when she returned I asked for a lapdance, she  sat down next to me and said she will if I want it but to be prepared as dancing is something she's not good at. Told her not to bother then. She stood up and dropped her dress off her. Some light kissing whilst I felt her body. Her skin is smooth and her arse is nice. Not bubble but enough meat to enjoy grabbing it. Sucked on her breasts. OW, put the rubber on with her mouth. I thought she was going to go at it without but when I asked she smiled and I saw the rubber. She put it in there whilst I took off my underwear. OW was ok. She positioned herself to allow fingering. She was quite responsive and her no doubt fake responses were done very well and not the usual fake moans and groans. As a result, it was still very mush a turn on. After a while I told her to climb aboard. She really shines here. She rides very well. Adopting an almost Twerk movement but alternates with that and the usual up and down. After a bit of this I swapped it to missionary. Her moans and responses where a big turn on again. Kept eye contact throughout. Finally came in this position. Cleaned me up. More humour from her, great attitude. Said she may be moving to a new location soon.

Only negatives I can think of are that no shower was offered before or after. Her room is kinda small but fit for purpose. I've punted in worse. Walking to her room you can hear others in the flat moving around their rooms, in the kitchen etc.

Would I return. Yes, but there are others I want to see.

I think I've covered everything.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've seen this girl when she was in croydon a while back , she is sexy as hell I can even remember the outfit she was wearing   :diablo:

Offline davison

Valuable review thanks. No shower is a deal breaker for me.

Like your smoothing but no spoon bending line. That's brilliant.

Online Bassman

I've seen this girl when she was in croydon a while back , she is sexy as hell I can even remember the outfit she was wearing   :diablo:
Yes she is pretty sexy. She put up some new pics a few months back which weren't very flattering. They were taken down almost immediately.

Now all her old photos are gone and the page is left with 2 photos with no face shots. May still bet her. Who knows.

Online Bassman

Valuable review thanks. No shower is a deal breaker for me.

Like your smoothing but no spoon bending line. That's brilliant.
I went to see another WG at the same location. Shower was offered then. So if you were to see Sasha you'd probably just need to ask. She just didn't offer

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Just wondering anyone who has seen her I notices there was a possible b&s review on sasha.
Is there any distinguishing features tattoos facial features to look for in strongly considering booking her tonight also confused that some people got owo and some didn't there is no shower I tend to have a shower first anyway then they can't say they refused services bases on hygiene.
Thanks for the reviews
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Sorry forgot to add how good is her English.
Main reason I ask is I've found a lot of my punts were with brazilian polish Spanish girls and I found communication cab cause confusion and lack of clarity in the services.
Thanks

Online Bassman

Just wondering anyone who has seen her I notices there was a possible b&s review on sasha.
Is there any distinguishing features tattoos facial features to look for in strongly considering booking her tonight also confused that some people got owo and some didn't there is no shower I tend to have a shower first anyway then they can't say they refused services bases on hygiene.
Thanks for the reviews

She had tattoo of shooting stars on her back. She's facially quite good looking IMO. I have photos somewhere  of her face but not sure if I should be posting them up. I can't remember which ones were on her profile etc. But the tattoo is pretty noticeable.

I was tempted to do a re-punt but when her profile reappeared I wondered if it was a B&S too. It could just be a swapped profile and the girl in the current pics will be the girl you see. If that's the case, I don't think it's classable as a B&S I guess.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I remember a few years ago when she was in croydon she had the I'm not seeing black guys statement on her profile but that only seemed to last 2 weeks.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I'm hopefully seeing her tonight she cancelled on me last week something to do with bad migraine could be true who knows she does respond to sasha I will address hee when I meet and closely check her action whether it's surprise or genuine this worked with a punt went on recently with insatiable karlie which I walked and that was one of the factors was her surprise confusion when I kept calling her karlie.
Thanks for the heads up on tattoos I will look out for that. Review to come soon