Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shia - NTS  (Read 1967 times)

hambo the jambo

Had a free night on Tuesday so decided to visit NTS and see what all the fuss was about,SHIA.
Boy was I disappointed.I knew she was tattooed up but that was ridiculous,fair enough I don't min little Tattooes maybe one/two but not all her body.
Any way went into room after  having a shower Shia stripped off and all I saw was Tattooes and small tits,seen more tit on tit willow.Performance wise she was ok but nothing to rave about.I wil definetly not have her again.

ickydicky

why do hoors get so many tatts. :mad:

Offline Randy Mcknob

why do hoors get so many tatts. :mad:

Because they like them?!!?

I'm not sure you can neg a girl for having tattoos & small tits, that's kind of just the way she is. 

Offline Fife flyer

I don't think you can neg a girl for something that's very obvious before you decide to go with her!

Offline well_ung

Unless she was wearing a dressing gown in the waiting room surely you could see that she was covered in tats  :rolleyes:

As for her service in the room , she ticks all the boxes  :cool:

Offline nike

It's bad form to give a negative review based on physical body type and body art. The clothes worn in the lounge leave no room for doubt. It would have been obvious to anyone except a blind man . If ur into tits and not into tats then pick someone else. :dash:

Offline bigmike32

Poor review you are judging her on tats and appearance not her actual services. I had a good time with shia in nts and many others have aswell.

ickydicky

if you go for tatts then thats ok. if you dont then she aint for you. thats it in a nutshell

Offline willie loman

Daft review and unfair, if she is only ok in the room who is good?

Offline RogerXed

Daft review and unfair, if she is only ok in the room who is good?

Good point. She is one of the filthiest girls I've been with. I agree that her body is nothing really special but she really knows what she is doing inside the room...