Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANITA_SEXYYY69 - A lot of fun  (Read 6822 times)

12 review(s) for JULIA_xxx69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

Following on from the landslide victory for Anita in the votes here I went to see her this evening
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103763.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As they say YMMV as my experience with her was very different to the comments another punter made about his punt with her

Comms: her/maid did not text all communication was via phone calls...nonetheless comms were very good

Physical:

She is tiny about 4ft 11 but curvacious as can be seen in the photo. She has a nice round ass (there are some stretch marks which is probably due to her ass growing relative to her size

good size tits id guess about a B cup

she looks exactly like her photos facially and i found her facially attractive

She opened the door with a big smile and I had good feelings instantly about this punt

Very chatty, energetic and bubbly

Its sort of strange reviewing this one in terms of services as tbh the punt flowed as it would have if it were a normal situation in real life with us initlally goofing around with each other and at random moments doing something sexual

We did click big time which is why again I must say with this one YMMV

Service:
Kissing
OWO: I was actually shocked when she gave me this as she is romanian and usually at that rate they dont do owo
Missionary
Cowgirl
Doggy
Prone bone
Rimming(on her, she was very clean)

Shes a really good fuck and looked like she was really enjoyin it. she told me i ruined her  :D

really really enjoyed this punt. physically and personality wise shes my ideal so couldnt have asked for anything better

i will avoid seeing her again for quite some time just to prevent me becoming fluffy or developing eas lol

thanks for the votes guys  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hantshagger

glad you had a good time, my time was also reasonably good, although maybe found her a bit less "engaging" than you seemed to get with her (a bit quiet at times, slightly lacking in enthusiasm at times too -  maybe that's down to the time in day, when i saw her). Anyway  well done!  You seem to hit it off well.

punther

glad you had a good time, my time was also reasonably good, although maybe found her a bit less "engaging" than you seemed to get with her (a bit quiet at times, slightly lacking in enthusiasm at times too -  maybe that's down to the time in day, when i saw her). Anyway  well done!  You seem to hit it off well.

how long did you book her for?

i booked 15 but was probably there for about 30 mins even after the maid knocked to signal time up we just stayed on the bed and then i gave her a good rimming

maybe she is better for shorter punts

Offline hantshagger

30 mins, I dont generally go for less, as like to not be too rushed in bed....  and yes, i also had the maid knock -  and we carried on for a bit longer afterwards!!!  Realised after, the maid knocked a bit early anyway!   ;)

swat32

Alright chaps!

Some great reviews there.  I'm considering booking her this weekend for 30mins.

Do you know if she offers DFK or FK? Did any of you guys try it?

Offline hantshagger

tried it, more FK than DFK  with me -  was okay, didnt last as long as with some WG's I have to say - I suppose we moved on to other things, and didnt really return there!

Offline pumps

Rimming(on her, she was very clean)

lol the things we say to justify things  :sarcastic:

Definitely one I will short list, what was her arsehole like a perfect tight hole, or any lil piles or any discrepancies?

Offline pumps

How long ago was it you saw her? I wanna make sure theres a cooling off period before I go and your out of her head ( :kissgirl:) so shes not too disappointed when she see my mug when she "receives me" at the door  :lol:

punther

lol the things we say to justify things  :sarcastic:

Definitely one I will short list, what was her arsehole like a perfect tight hole, or any lil piles or any discrepancies?

:vomit: piles loool .....no she had nothing like that

it was a nice bum hole..some faint hairs but nothing major

Offline j4247

Profile lists anal. Any chance in your opinion?  :hi:

punther

Profile lists anal. Any chance in your opinion?  :hi:

no clue

i didnt enquire about anything exotic e.g anal, filming, facials etc.

Offline Ed R

Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

:vomit: piles loool .....no she had nothing like that

it was a nice bum hole..some faint hairs but nothing major

Gotta ask, followed another review on here where the punter rimmed the wg, anyway long story short when I got there...there was a big fuckin nugget hanging outta there  :scare: I closed that shit back up and had to concentrate on not losing my erection....

punther

How long ago was it you saw her? I wanna make sure theres a cooling off period before I go and your out of her head ( :kissgirl:) so shes not too disappointed when she see my mug when she "receives me" at the door  :lol:

the day i did this review..whenever that is

punther

Gotta ask, followed another review on here where the punter rimmed the wg, anyway long story short when I got there...there was a big fuckin nugget hanging outta there  :scare: I closed that shit back up and had to concentrate on not losing my erection....

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline The_Don

What bones states, after an experience like that (drink away those thoughts):

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:56:09 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

What bones states, after an experience like that (drink away those thoughts):

worst thing was that I was filming and now have it in my video library  :lol:

swat32

Fellas,

I just wanna ask the ones who had DFK or FK with her. I just wanna know what was her technique like and also does she have nice breathe??

Let me know :)

Offline zulu-lance

Btw, what's with the no texting business, she/maid said only calls, is the locality safe?

punther

Btw, what's with the no texting business, she/maid said only calls, is the locality safe?

nice are in fulham

not sure if the no texting was just on that day or a regular thing

didnt ask her about it as comms on the day via phone calls were good and promptly answered

Offline pumps

texting is an added bonus in this game. I wouldn't expect it.

Finally got around to seeing her myself, she wasn't bad at all, very smiley indeed.  But she did strike me as the type of girl that if she likes the look of you your time will be great, if she doesn't like the look of you just forget it........ basically not a seasoned pro

Offline The_Don

But she did strike me as the type of girl that if she likes the look of you your time will be great, if she doesn't like the look of you just forget it........ basically not a seasoned pro

Bugs me when there like that, a punters pays good money and only get a half-hearted attempt.

A "seasoned pro" W/G can act and only the most observant punter, would still notice that she is acting a part.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:44:08 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

A "seasoned pro" W/G can act and only the most observant punter, would still notice that she is acting a part.

Not so much of the acting side of things, I'm not there for a mental performance, I just want the best wetest shine they know how todo lol.

but some WG's (Miss carter for example) as long as you turn up clean your service/bj etc will just as good as the last punters, where as some of these wg's work by attraction (for some wierd reason..as they're getting paid anyway) and you know everything's being given with reluctance etc....

just my opinion.

punther

Not so much of the acting side of things, I'm not there for a mental performance, I just want the best wetest shine they know how todo lol.

but some WG's (Miss carter for example) as long as you turn up clean your service/bj etc will just as good as the last punters, where as some of these wg's work by attraction (for some wierd reason..as they're getting paid anyway) and you know everything's being given with reluctance etc....

just my opinion.

i think the ones who give a good service because they like the look of you are generally the young ones about 18-21 years

in anitas case she is 19 so is deinitely in that category

Offline pumps

I still recommend her though, just covering myself incase the "my experience was awfull" comments roll in.

I know how that is, when I was following a Latina only punter's reviews not having the same luck.  :sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I still recommend her though, just covering myself incase the "my experience was awfull" comments roll in.

I know how that is, when I was following a Latina only punter's reviews not having the same luck.  :sarcastic:

:D

punther

Could you review her?...... would like to compare notes :D

Offline pumps

Could you review her?...... would like to compare notes :D

- didn't fancy jumping on the back of the band wagon tbh lolol