This happened last week and I've had a difficult choice how to rate this as either a neutral or a negative, opted for a negative based on a few things which I'll explain in the review.
Bailey was busy when I arrived, she eventually came out to reception dressed in a short leather outfit, she looked amazing, nice face body and a lovely ass that wobbled side to side that I was transfixed.
In the room I was feeling excited to fuck Bailey, I was getting changed to hit the shower, Bailey tells me, she doesn't allow fingers in her pussy because according to her she could get an infection and this being her job that's a no no.
Then after I cum the first time, she asked me to shower to 'clean myself up' even though I'd showered when I got in the room.
Second time I cum she goes tells me to shower, which I did. Then I had a shower again after the punt. I had 4 showers in a 1hr punt because of her insistence, never happened before. She never showered herself but used wipes!!.
No idea why she told me to shower after each time I cum?? This ruined this punt, maybe she didn't like me or something but strange she insisted on the showering. Has this happened to anyone else?
She has a cracking body and personality but this ruined my punt. This happened last week so it will be fresh in her memory.
I would have rated it a positive otherwise. Sex was good with her, maybe she had an off day.
She's a friendly lady with an Australian accent who told me she lives in Spain but comes over here to escort.