Author Topic: Christina A1 Orchid, Middleton  (Read 1221 times)

Offline strokeyjoe

External Link/Members Only


Finally got round to my 1st punt in over 2 years!! Been thinking about it for a while but kept talking myself out of it due to me having a OH, but a recent confession from her finally put paid to that annoying moral dilemma!!! :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, since it was my 1st in a while I decided to go with an old favourite of mine, Christina, because having been with her a few times in the past, I had an idea of the quality of service I would get...and, thankfully, i wasn't disappointed!!!

The venue is an ok place. It's in an old beauty salon on the main road, although the entrance is at the rear and fairly discreet. Plenty of free parking. Was led from the door straight to the downstairs 'action' room, so didn't see the reception area, although all the brewing up gear was in the room, so don't know if maybe the reception is being done up of something. Money handed over to the very friendly receptionist, glass of water given (was offered a brew, but just stayed with the water). Receptionist left, I undressed and Christina entered the room, just as my boxers hit the floor!! :lol: Christina herself looked a little older than she i last saw her...probably because she is, lol...but still just my cup of tea!! Size 8, around 5'4", measurements on website I'd say are accurate, age is way off though, I'd say more like mid 30's. Dressed in matching bra and thong with hold up stockings. Bit of small talk as I sipped my water then with her back to me of came the bra and down came the panties...the sight of that gorgeous arse and then her pert little tits with big, dark erect nipples meant that Little Joe made it quite clear that a massage was not what we were there for!! So straight onto the bed on my back, Christina knelt next to me, stroking my chest with one hand as she used the other to stroke and tickle my balls and cock as I had a good old play with her arse and tits. I then knelt in front of her to get those nipples in my mouth then up to her face for some of that FK she does so enthusiastically!! Very nice...I've even started dripping pre-cum down her thigh by this point!! Time for Christina to get on her back, allowing me to kiss and suck my way down her body, couple of kisses to her inner thighs, then I'm on that pussy like an over excited dog!! 😅😅 I must have been down there a good 10 minutes, alternating between her pussy and the very lovely arse hole I remember so well!! Then it's Christina's turn with her mouth, so I'm onto my back for some oral with (owo is offered at £10, there's a sign on the wall, lol, but it's not something I'm bothered enough about to pay extra for) very good technique and quite a sight watching my length disappear in and out!! I can't resist pulling her onto my face for a 69 and another go on the pooper with my tongue and I can feel the sap start to rise! I motion that I'm ready to move on so Christina swings herself round and climbs on for a good few minutes of CG, good play with her arse and tits with Christina looking into my eyes (nice touch!!), lips right round her nipples and more FK, then I flip her onto her back and bang away in missionary till I can't hold back any longer and duff my load into the Johnny. Christina took the condom off herself and cleaned my cock up with baby wipes. Couple of minutes left so we're back on the bed, bit more kissing while I play with her tits some more while she idly plays with my cock, then its on with my clothes while Christina makes the bed (still naked!) on with her 'uniform' another kiss and a grope of her arse and that's me out the door a very happy man!!

All in all, exactly as I remembered and the exact service I was looking for today.

£35 for
 hour, in my opinion money very well spent!!

Joe

Offline strokeyjoe

Sorry...£35'for HALF hour!! Don't know what happened there!! 😅😅

VOLPONE

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is this the Christina from 'Christina and Chantelle's Apartment' c 10 years ago ?

Offline wilburs horse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 364
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
It's the same Christina from arabesque. :scare:
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline strokeyjoe

It's the same Christina from arabesque. :scare:

I couldn't say, I was only doing parlour girls in those days!! 😅😅

Offline strokeyjoe

I couldn't say, I was only doing parlour girls in those days!! 😅😅

You're absolutely right Wilbur and I do know what you're referring to. All I'll say on that subject is I only heard anything about arabesque and its reputation when I joined this site and had a tea around, but I've been using Christina's services every now and again for years before that and I've never caught anything off her 😅😅 never been offered BB either. She does do OWO at extra charge, but then so do most girls. In my opinion not a risk with Christina but of course arabs does have that reputation and I have to admit, if I'd known that and that she worked there, I probably would have thought twice myself

Joe