Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavenlyholly - Nottingham - Massage with HE  (Read 3420 times)

12 review(s) for heavenlyholly (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I decided to try something different and to (hopefully) feel pampered so on the back of comments on here that I noted ages ago I booked an hour with Holly for £90.  I had reservations about paying that with no sex and no oral involved, but what the hell.

To cover the basics she is genuine, the photos are of her, comms were great and she delivered what was promised.  Location is fine with free and safe parking nearby - it is a pay and display but with 2 hours free, remember to get a ticket.  She is very friendly and chatty at the beginning to put you at ease - chatty in a good way, not overly so.

She has a great body which you can see and touch during the meeting (she is naked), however no kissing and as I said above no sex or oral.  I have to say that there was a point towards the end when if she had said you can CIM but it is £100 extra I would have agreed!!!!

She claims to be qualified in massage and whilst I did not inspect her certificates (I did a thorough inspection of her other assets) it certainly felt like a fantastic massage to me, although I suspect some of the more sexy moves were not taught on her course.  ;)

I guess she was working on me for about 45 minutes before starting on the directly HE related work!  However parts of that 45 minutes were incredibly sensual - some obviously so like when she slides naked over your body and some more subtle.

The end point was explosive after an hour building up to it, truly extraordinary!

Before going in I thought that my review would be saying that £90 was too much for an experience without sex or oral, and that might be true.  However I struggle to make that point as I really had a fantastic time, Holly was great and within the boundaries set very keen to ensure you had a good time and I walked out feeling so good from the massage/HE combo.  To be fair I will be bad and will feel that the £90 is better value that the money on many other punts.

Thanks to the UKP crowd for putting me onto this one, I know I would not have bothered otherwise.

GolfNut

Glad you enjoyed her too RK.

I saw her quite a while a go when I needed a bit of pampering and Holly certainly did that.

Indeed it is a pleasant change to lay back and be pleasured.

She is also very fit, tanned and pretty with full lips that look like they could do some damage.

Hmmmm. Got me going again!

GN

Offline Owwhatanight

Now I do Have a Civvie and I am still being good !!!! Well just until the honeymoon period is over.

The first thing I want to do upon my comeback is a bit of pampering off this lady.

Liked GN review but RK review has got me back in the mood and what a good place to start.  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

I was surprised just how much I enjoyed this!

Offline RedKettle

Sorry last post was cut short - OH walked in  :scare:

I was going to add that I forgot to mention in the review that she gives you a wash in the shower at the end to remove all the oil - very nice but there is SO MUCH oil that you might want to plan in another shower before seeing OH etc.

Offline ghostpunter1

Great Review mate. I've seen Holly once before. And I think she has moved from her incall place. Is she still in Netherfield or has she moved?
After all these fantastic reviews, need to book in to see her again!!!

Offline RedKettle

Great Review mate. I've seen Holly once before. And I think she has moved from her incall place. Is she still in Netherfield or has she moved?
After all these fantastic reviews, need to book in to see her again!!!

she has moved - not sure where she was before but now around netherfield

TheNewSeeker

Been on my hotlist with similar reservations about a no-fuck meet for £90, but now I feel I have to follow in RK's footsteps.

So you're allowed to touch her bod - even between her thighs?

Offline RedKettle

So you're allowed to touch her bod - even between her thighs?

did not try - I think from other reviews it is OK on outside only!

Offline monkeybucket

did not try - I think from other reviews it is OK on outside only!

and she lets you suck on her tits if you ask nicely  :)

Offline RedKettle

and she lets you suck on her tits if you ask nicely  :)

yes I can confirm that - very nice!!