Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Amelia - Birmingham B1, JQ  (Read 7069 times)

5 review(s) for Anal Amelia (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

External Link/Members Only

hhr £60 + £20 for anal

Like most of us, I'd already noticed this one and after Ming's review, I had to see her, she's gorgeous. Unfortunately didn't see the negs until just setting off.  Decided to go anyway for the anal, but with lowered expectations.

Would agree with others about age, she looks early 20s, very pretty imo. Lovely slim body with perfect hip/waist ratio, small but in proportion tits with nice nipples.

Didn't mention any service requirements over the phone, just decided to make it all crystal clear before handing anything over.  Tbh, in hindsight, I suspect someone else handles the calls.  Agreed FK, OWO and anal. Offered and declined shower. Then stripped off to await her return.

She comes across as very friendly, bubbly and silly. I did my best to create a bit of rapport then while her back was to me (she was putting some music on) I snuggled up behind, kissing her neck while my cock nestled between her cheeks and unclipped her bra so I could warm my hands on her tits.  Once the music was sorted, turned her around to initiate some limited FK.

She seemed to like my efforts at RO which followed, but who really knows. Afterward she wiped me down and gave me OWO while I stood by the bed and she sat cross legged on it.  Actually went quite deep at times putting her hands on my hips rather than on my cock and legs and to my surprise kept at it almost continuously until I asked for a condom.

Fucked her slowly in mish as the very reasonable oral got me a bit too close. Unfortunately she's acting the fuck out of enjoying it, which isn't helping my self control at all, which of course is the idea. Kissing was still happening sporadically, but interspersed with the same avoidance dance as JJJ was subjected to.

Any way finally get a grip and flip her over into doggy for some anal and built up to going deep but took it slowly, rolled into spoons and from there maneuvered into scissors, me kneeling straddling one of her legs, where I really upped the pace and got properly balls deep in her arse.  It was at this point that she started to put her hands back to limit penetration, but by then I was about to come anyway.

No clock watching occurred, from her entering the room, to me coming, was exactly 30min and at no point did she mention time or try any obvious tricks to make me come quicker, the control issues were my own.

Went in with low expectations that were mostly surpassed. If she kissed like she meant it, I'd be back like a shot.

On balance it was a positive experience, but only just. if there was a neutral/positive rating, this would be that.

Like Ming, I also met her friend Megan while getting dressed and then requested that we adjourn next door to her room for round two. She didn't seem to understand at first, that having met her, I now wanted to fuck her.  Amelia explained only for Megan's mouth to fall open and a rather heated discussion ensued between the two. Megan wasn't at all keen.

I carried on getting dressed giggling to myself. After a minute or so of this Megan left the room without having looked at me again.

I asked Amelia what was wrong, she claimed to not know.

Can anyone attest to actually having had sex with Megan? Apparently I'm not her type.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Anal Amelia
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:04:18 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline Juankerr

Excellent review BBD  :hi:

As mentioned elsewhere my main interest in Amelia is for the anal. I will probably wait for the time being and see her if she comes back after the holiday mentioned on her profile.

Ming

Excellent review BBD  :hi:

As mentioned elsewhere my main interest in Amelia is for the anal. I will probably wait for the time being and see her if she comes back after the holiday mentioned on her profile.

Excellent detailed review BBD  :hi:

I think her bottom may need a rest Juan, so I will be keeping an eye out for her to return. I also fancy another go of nuts deep anal, she does take it like a trooper..... not that I've ever had a trooper  :blush:  :lol:

Ming  :hi:

theGOAT

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 06:38:12 pm by theGOAT »

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review, BBD.

This Megan is being quite illusive! She is definitely in the wrong job  :rolleyes:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for the review, BBD.

This Megan is being quite illusive! She is definitely in the wrong job  :rolleyes:

I would tend to agree.  She looked bloody horrified at the prospect of having sex with me for money.

Could be that I'm twice her age and fugly or maybe she thought she had to pay me.  On the other hand I'd say there was a bit of the rabbit in headlights look about her, so could be she's just really new and hasn't found her feet yet.

She missed out on easy cash today anyway.

Online finky

profiles are no longer available  :(

Offline Daffodil

Shame the profile disappeared. I'd had her earmarked on a recent trip to Birmingham, but she went awol shortly before. Was literally the only reason I was looking forward to going to the place.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Is this her?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's moved

Yup.  That's her.  Like there isn't enough talent in London already.   :rolleyes:

Offline aanimator

Dunno why she keeps changing profiles but I need to see this chick at some point

Ming

Dunno why she keeps changing profiles but I need to see this chick at some point

Curious isn't it?

Hope she revisits Brum, would love to have her ass again, fingers crossed....

Offline aanimator

She's back in London again, although a-levels has been removed from profile, she looks great in her verified pic.

Ming

She's back in London again, although a-levels has been removed from profile, she looks great in her verified pic.

That's not her, Amelia has a rose tattoo on her upper left leg, see attached pic I took of her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline aanimator

Are you sure, have you seen the verified pic, it looks like her no? I haven't seen her so can't comment, but I did want to see the amelia you have seen.

Ming

Are you sure, have you seen the verified pic, it looks like her no? I haven't seen her so can't comment, but I did want to see the amelia you have seen.

I agree there is a similarity, but I am fairly sure it is not her, I have just checked the pics I took of her so I am as certain as I can be.

I would certainly like to see her again if she does ever reappear...

Offline BillyBackDoor

It's her.  100% sure.