Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need help finding girl, ad was: petite brunette Julia in E2  (Read 931 times)

HornyPhotographerUK

Hi guys, my first ever post so idk if im posting right, forgive me. Anyways ive tried loads of girls and this was the best ive ever had but i cant find her anymore and the number doesnt ring. Her name was Julia worked in a flat in E2 roman road. Brunette short girl, ive attached a picture and a link to an ad.

Does anyone have a number or know where shes working? Thanks
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Milky911

Call: 07444 612018 - Book

It's on the link you sent which will only make us think you're her pimp.

mrhappypants

Hi guys, my first ever post so idk if im posting right, forgive me. Anyways ive tried loads of girls and this was the best ive ever had but i cant find her anymore and the number doesnt ring. Her name was Julia worked in a flat in E2 roman road. Brunette short girl, ive attached a picture and a link to an ad.

Does anyone have a number or know where shes working? Thanks
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

WHorneyPhotographer, I am going to be blunt and say that if you are not either (i) a tout or (ii) a stalker then you are unbelievably naive.  What ever your story, you will get no help from me.

Write some reviews or piss off.

Dave
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:45:06 pm by mrhappypants »

HornyPhotographerUK

Call: 07444 612018 - Book

It's on the link you sent which will only make us think you're her pimp.

Are you an idiot. It clearly says the number doesnt ring, do you think a pimp would be looking for a girl on here, you twat.