Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best non smoking GFE  (Read 608 times)

Stevo123

Hi. I'm new to this and I'm trying to find the "perfect punt" for my first time.
I'm wanting GFE, CIM and OWO but I want someone who is a non smoker as I'm not a big fan of smoke!
Anyone got any suggestions as the question is rarely answered on the girls profile!
Anywhere in Yorkshire is ok for me!
Cheers in advance!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mouthwash  :lol: :lol:

Remarkable stuff if used correctly.  :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

Hi. I'm new to this and I'm trying to find the "perfect punt" for my first time.
I'm wanting GFE, CIM and OWO but I want someone who is a non smoker as I'm not a big fan of smoke!
Anyone got any suggestions as the question is rarely answered on the girls profile!
Anywhere in Yorkshire is ok for me!
Cheers in advance!

Not easy as about 95% of prossies are nicotine addicts.

Stevo123

Not easy as about 95% of prossies are nicotine addicts.

I've noticed!! Lol. I was hoping someone from here would point me in right direction as there must be at least a couple to choose from!?!?.

Offline stevedave

There's plenty of guys on here searching for the perfect punt, the odds of you getting it on your first go are about the same as finding rocking horse shit.

My advice, the same as to all newbies is to do your research, find a girl or two you like the look of, and get punting. And most importantly, feed back here. If you're actively feeding back, then other members are more likely to share information with you.

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

In addition, your own definition of the perfect punt is likely to change over time, with your mood, experience, cash flow situation etc.

Meaning that "the perfect punt" is a fluid concept, and as such is effectively impossible to find. You'll always find something that wasn't perfect about a punt, even if it's someone small and irrelevant like you didn't like one of her tattoos, her oral wasn't as good as you'd hoped etc.

But, the fun lies in doing all the field work...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Kandi @ GFE doesn't smoke or at least that's what she told me, she doesn't seem to be at the Sheffield branch anymore though.
External Link/Members Only