Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT.BRUNETTE.69 Gateshead  (Read 2359 times)

10 review(s) for hot.brunette.69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline star1989

External Link/Members Only

booking length - 30min - £50

so i decided to give this lass a go after seeing 2 positive reviews on here recently. communications with anna were good and the place was easy to find, the lass her self looks exactly what she does in the pics and looked amazing in the thong and bra set she had on ;). the services were good - DFK, OWO was good but not excellent and the sex was very good, she was fine to change positions when i wanted and she looked as though she enjoyed are 30min together. CIM was not offered but that's because i came in the condom. now here's the thing while i was there as anna was on her back and i was pile driving into her i could hear another 2 people in the flat in fact it was punt that had just ended and a gentleman being let out, now im not too bothered by other people being there while im doing my thing but the more people in the place working the more attention its going to draw especially if people are entering and leaving the place regularly and the fact its in a residential area.

oh because a few people were wondering who her duo partner was i thought i would get the info, so i asked about duo's at the end of the punt and she introduced me to the other girl who im about 80% - 90% sure was BustyMilfBrunette External Link/Members Only.

to sum up anna was great, nice lass, her hygiene was spot on and her English wasn't to bad either, would i go back to see her probably not although i would like to see her again the fact that she works with someone who does bareback is just to much of a risk and i don't have a car and had get the metro to gateshead stadium and had a 15min walk from there up about 4 steep hills was just to much of a pain.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the review. Like your style.  You must be a lot fitter than me as by the time is struggled up a couple of hills I would just have to lie down and have an expensive nap.     Keep it up!

Offline The Man from Del Monte

...the fact that she works with someone who does bareback is just to much of a risk...

....which means she's exposing you to the dangerous of bareback by proxy!  :dash:

Offline Knight Templar

Canny review mate , and she does look hot , however

Both romanian and 1 doing bareback   :dash: :dash: :dash:

not a snowballs chance in hell would I be going there , but thats my own view , but glad you enjoyed yourself

Offline star1989

....which means she's exposing you to the dangerous of bareback by proxy!  :dash:

i know what u mean mate when i got home afterwards and checked up on her friend i was disappointed to see she did bareback, shame like anna was good hopefully she might drop her and get a better duo partner or join an agency but that's wishful thinking.  :) 

Offline itsjustme

I've seen Anna twice and both times were good. Both just 15 min quickies though
It was in my mind know that she was involved with a bare backer, but its not on Anna's profile.

Offline baresi

/www.adultwork.com/AndreeaRedHair

i think it's this lass in the flat not the barebacker

Offline Tiger63

/www.adultwork.com/AndreeaRedHair

i think it's this lass in the flat not the barebacker

Links not working mate.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Tiger63

yep cheers that's who i think it is

Would like to see a couple more reviews before making a decision

fredbassett

Good Review.   Certainly a very nice looking girl...I'm tempted :)