Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Brunette  (Read 1214 times)

10 review(s) for hot.brunette.69 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline baresi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

chanced my arm with this Romanian and i'm glad i did

comms .. phoned for street name then again for number on arrival, clean room in a flat in Gateshead and plenty of parking, Anna is a very pretty girl, dress size 6/8 very slim with small  pert tits with lovely sticky out nipples, not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body, a quick swipe of my vomitting cobra with a baby wipe then owo and 69 she has a very tight fully shaved pussy and was fresh and clean down there, on with the rubber, mish followed by doggy and i blew off admiring her rock hard small arse, she kisses somewhere between pecks and dfk,wished i'd booked for longer than the 15 minute quickie, if you're into cock puppets like me you'll not regret meeting her 

Offline Bengeo13

Thanks Baresi
Interesting language you use
I think I'm ok with 'vomiting cobra'
But can you give me a clue with 'cock puppet?'

Offline tommydave

But can you give me a clue with 'cock puppet?'

would imagine a short slim girl that sits on your cock like a puppet ??

Offline baresi

would imagine a short slim girl that sits on your cock like a puppet ??

exactly

Offline Tiger63

Offline Winker121

Nice review thank you. Lots of positive comments about her just now so I wouldn't mind a go on her.   I will be watching out for old bengeo13 's review mind.

Offline baresi

Nice review thank you. Lots of positive comments about her just now so I wouldn't mind a go on her.   I will be watching out for old bengeo13 's review mind.

there's a turning just a few yards from her house i phoned just as i left the car and walked round the corner and into the house all within 20 seconds, i never heard anyone else in there but there obviously will be

Offline baresi

She looks good mind

she is mate, and to be honest what's 30 quid nowadays in punting circles, give her a go, i was always sceptical of Romanians, actually i now know how to say hello and goodbye in her language, all i need now is 'bend over and suck it' and that's the full set i'll need for future punts with them

Offline Bengeo13

Excuse me, what's with the 'old Bengeo?'
Thanks for the cock puppet explanation
Very tempted