Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet eli - Reading  (Read 1090 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet eli (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS: Arranged by text to meet 1 hour later. Postcode received 15 minutes later.

VENUE: Discreet house on Kennet Island.

There is a direct bus (number 40) to Kennet Island that stops 2 minutes walk from the venue.

Arrived on time & phoned only to be told she is not ready yet & needs another 7 minutes. Says she will call me. Standing there I feel a bit conspicuous so decide to walk around the estate. After 15 minutes & no call I decide to leave, but then she calls me to say she is ready & gives me the house number. When I get there who should open the door but our old friend Wonder Bella (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). She takes me up to her room & then tells me that Sweet eli is busy & she doesn't know when she will be free. I know at this point I should have walked, but it is too late for plan B & there is a half naked girl standing in front of me. So I pay her the £60 for 30 minutes.

I had seen Wonder Bella last week & had a good time. She remembers what I like & takes the lead with FK & OWO. I suggest we try 69 & she was keen. Finish off with mish & anal.

Although I had a good time this has to be negative because I did not get the girl I requested. I suspect that Sweet eli does not exist & is just another profile Wonder Bella is using to dupe us punters.

DodeCode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I suspect that Sweet eli does not exist & is just another profile Wonder Bella is using to dupe us punters.
Which could explain the sheer number of bookings it appear Wonder Bella gets through.  She'll be able to retire soon based on the amount of work she is getting.

Sorry it wasn't a better punt though.

Offline Gustav Klimt

When I saw Wonder Bella last week the other girl working there let me in. She is busty-justy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). Tempted to try her out. If I get to see her I will post a review.

Offline jayohlay

iv seen both justy busy and eli and try ed to see wonder bella all give good service

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for this review, I'm now fairly certain that Bella and Elli are one and the same despite Bella's best attempts to convince me otherwise. Another profile just to drum up more business, quite beats me  :unknown: Don't quite like the look of Bustyjusty, so shall give her  a pass.

Offline jayohlay

I booked wounder bella and got busy justy not much to look at but boy she give a good service practicality raped me at one point she had a vibrator in her puss and me up her ass