Author Topic: xxfoxxi1xx - DODGY  (Read 2159 times)


2 review(s) for xxfoxxi1xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's Sunday and I'm visiting the Walton area and decide to get my cock sucked by a local girl. Log on to AW and find this stunner. Now, dnt judge me, she was the only on available nearby and cheap. Plus I only wanted a BJ so who gives a fuck? Rang her and she sounded about 25 on the phone. She told me she was free at the said time and txt me her postcode. Told her I'd be about an hour as I had stuff to sort out first.
So an hour later I tell her I'll be 5mins. What followed was the following txts. Warning signs galore. I think I had a lucky escape.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'm confused. Her profile says 37, but her pics are saying OAP?  :unknown:

Looks like you had a lucky escape, mister.  :D

Offline MJ.spritzen

37 my ass. More like 67.

I'll stick to my flashlight a little longer I think.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'll stick to my flashlight a little longer I think.

Cheaper and better VFM.

And I thought I was bad at picking ropey pro$$ies.  :D

Offline Kenaldo

I'm sure at one time she was a street walker.

Not that I've seen her but I'm sure she hung around in one of the bus stops in Crown Street.

Lucky escape me thinks.

Offline george r

37 ?  must have had a very long paper round when she was young ..

Offline fairfield

Thanks MJ, was considering her as a more mature booking for next week - the youngsters aren't exactly working out for me.
The rare neg feedback on AW was a niggle tho. Wonder why she never chose the hide feedback option?  Anyway your warning is now well and duly noted.
What strange texts you received. Have had some weird experiences but funny peculiar texts have so far eluded me. If you had to buy her a cold drink - why was she preparing a hot drink for you? Or is this code, which my sheltered life prevents me from reading?   

Offline MJ.spritzen

"Would you like a milky coffee with marshmallows?"

Fucking no love! I want you to suck my cock and supply your own condoms.

And the best bit being "this has been time consuming..." Yes it has... FOR ME!! sorry if I interrupted your Jeremy Kyle schedule.

Offline Gordon Bennett

"Would you like a milky coffee with marshmallows?"

Fucking no love! I want you to suck my cock and supply your own condoms.

And the best bit being "this has been time consuming..." Yes it has... FOR ME!! sorry if I interrupted your Jeremy Kyle schedule.



You were supposed to say yeah so she could reply with "well swing by Starbucks and get me one too". .......
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:03:29 pm by Gordon Bennett »

Offline ISTS2005

Looks like a smackhead to me. 100-million % avoid.

Offline Northerndave666

Wow, and I thought my judgement was bad with ladies  :drinks:

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

great review, had fun reading them texts....

maybe someone else should book her and see if she tries the same routine again... yeah she looks horrid,

Offline MJ.spritzen

Let me reiterate, this was only for a suck and go. :blush: And even then coz i was stuck in fucking Walton.


Offline Toadfish

Let me reiterate, this was only for a suck and go. :blush: And even then coz i was stuck in fucking Walton.
Even that isn't an excuse for THAT.

Offline rovingman

 :scare: :scare: :dash: :hi:
She'd have to pay me.....!