Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana bell Lincoln  (Read 5531 times)

1 review(s) for hot&horny23 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ravanelli

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl on the 2nd of January for a 30 minute appointment and it was the worst punt I can remember having. She completely took the piss.. I Asked her what to wear and asked for mild dom, all of which she agreed to. I had a 30 minute appointment booked for 3.30pm. Unfortunately she lives near a railway level crossing in the centre of Lincoln and being stuck here delayed me for 15 minutes so arrived at 3.45, I let her know I was stuck at the level crossing.
She lives in a basement flat in a busy street and I went down the stairs and knocked on the door, she answered wearing an old T-shirt and slippers. I very nearly walked at that point and the only reason I didn't was that she seemed really friendly. Once inside she apologised for not wearing what I asked for because she didn't actually have any of those things; we're only talking stockings and suspenders here boys, not fucking latex fetish wear. I noted about six bars of chocolate on the table near the bed which possibly explained why she is larger than her pictures might suggest; she joked that she couldn't stop eating.
Five minutes in, both on the bed, she's playing with my cock and her mobile phone rings and you can imagine my surprise when she answered it. The conversation went something like this...
No, you can't come yet, you're early, you booked a 4 o clock appointment. OK, I'll text you as soon as I'm ready for you. I was pretty pissed off at this point and what followed was the quickest and shittest 10 minute shag I've had. She asked is I was ok and I told her I wasn't very happy and that it was completely unacceptable to be taking calls while she was in with a client. She didn't get it and said no one had complained before. I actually told her it was the worst punt I've ever had and there's no way I'd go back. She suggested that it was my fault because I was late and I don't know about you but I've never had an appointment where the WG has not wanted to honour the full appointment time because I was late.
Of course the other worrying thing is that there is no way that the dirty cow is showering between appointments when she has zero minutes between appointments. I was there fifteen minutes so she isn't even the good value that her prices might suggest. How the fuck she has positive feedback is beyond me! Stay away!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Having been to Lincoln, I can safely say that the train tracks can be a problem. They run through the main shopping part of the city, and there is no way past it without taking a long detour. I've stood there 10 minutes before waiting for a freight to go past, so understand the frustration. There is no excuse for the sloppy services you received though, if she was that stretched for time maybe she should have rescheduled you or the later guy, but that would require some degree of common sense that she clearly lacks - if there was ever a booking after you that is.

Offline JohnShaft

Ravanelli

Profile already gone.
She clearly took issue with my leaving a link to this report in her feedback, no worries, I can do that again.
Also noticed she is a little confused about her age, claims to be a teenager but she's 23? I reckoned she's easily 33 and that picture on her new profile is from the archives. That was another issue I forgot to mention in the field report.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 05:34:54 am by Ravanelli »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the update.

Clearly not happy, as she has now hidden her FB, lol.

Hehe. Kudos to you for "following" her.

Ravanelli

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the update.

Clearly not happy, as she has now hidden her FB, lol.

Hehe. Kudos to you for "following" her.
Glad you never used the word stalked! More negative feedback for me for being a 'liar' apparently.

Offline WashingtonLad

Seems like she's still struggling with the definition of teenager.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Ravanelli

She's a tryer. She might be the mother of a teenager but that's as close as she'll get.

Offline finn5555

What a shithole of a room she works from one to avoid me thinks  :vomit: :vomit:

Ravanelli

Ravanelli

Brilliant 'Sweet Helen' has hidden her feedback even before I got a chance to link it back to this review.

jooldude

She's not the only one working from that address which, as mentioned before, is a complete sh*t hole!

She is definitely not in my hot list.

Roland D Hay

New profile and location:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Completely new profile number from the one originally posted. Interesting that she has chosen to hide her face on this profile, is she hoping none of us spot the move?

chris2010

My first punt was with Ana a couple of year ago and it put me off for a very long time afterwards. Before I went through the door I hadn't really fully considered why she might be cheaper than other hookers but then the clothes came off and she was, and is, very heavy and not clean.

Not a good establishment overall as others have said and the girls who make it there are never the best. If you call and they want you to go to Portland Street then run in the opposite direction.

Ravanelli

I suspect this girl is back. She appears to be trying to disguise herself by beefing up while she's been away.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only+

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She needs to lay off the Ginsters

Offline Deepstroker

Top tip ,,if you see pics where they are covering all /wearing a frock,,beware of jelly belly..

Offline Turtle Z

Fuck me, this girls a tryer, back in yet another guise with a new profile...

Offline Turtle Z

Fuck me, this girls a tryer, back in yet another guise with a new profile...

Now swapped profiles with another Romanian, possibly enough reason to avoid both of them.