Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady A.... Romford  (Read 1762 times)

7 review(s) for Lady A... (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline oneeyesnake

External Link/Members Only

Visited Lady A on the basis of good reviews on AW. She did not do GFE, OWO OR FK as indicated on her likes. I like to take my time and build up to a final ending, as at my age I cannot pop more than once in a session. But she was all rushed, so walked out half way through my allocated hour. So adviice is to avoid her and save your money for a better punt.

JupitersBurning

I'd be very dubious of someone who thinks the best place for a sexy shoot is a train line.

Offline Jimmyredcab

External Link/Members Only

Visited Lady A on the basis of good reviews on AW. She did not do GFE, OWO OR FK as indicated on her likes. I like to take my time and build up to a final ending, as at my age I cannot pop more than once in a session. But she was all rushed, so walked out half way through my allocated hour. So adviice is to avoid her and save your money for a better punt.

This is my area ---------------- but no sympathy from me, if you see lowlife Romanian skanks after all the warnings on here you deserve to get a shit service.    :thumbsdown:

Offline dieseldriver

Romanian skanks plentiful in Grays. Soon as one of their brothels gets busted, another pops up straight away..... :vomit:

jchang

I'd be very dubious of someone who thinks the best place for a sexy shoot is a train line.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Lance

This is my area ---------------- but no sympathy from me, if you see lowlife Romanian skanks after all the warnings on here you deserve to get a shit service.    :thumbsdown:

You prat.

James999

You prat.

If you're going to try insults at least make them worthwhile, you sound like a 12 year old kid who's just learnt a new word  :unknown:

Offline Belgarion

Shame you had a shit punt mate. Always check here before you proceed

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

The clue was Lady and Romford in the same sentence  :lol: :lol: :lol: