Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 007 - Catherine  (Read 4773 times)

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only

Price – 30 minutes in-call for £100, same apartment block where I saw Elsa few weeks ago, off Edgware Road tube station, clean room with well positioned mirror.

Comms – Booked with 15 minutes notice as my Plan A made a mess of the comms. 

Physically – Very attractive slim girl, pics do not do her justice, mid 20s I presume, firm toned abs, nicely done enhanced breasts (bit firm for my liking) with bullet nipples, maintained a trimmed bush below.

Personality – Pleasing friendly girl, started with FK as soon as I walked through the door.

Services Provided – DFK, OWO, light DT, 69, CIM offered (I declined) and Penetration (Protected). Massage not offered, anyway was not interested.

My experience -  Catherine greeted me with a sweet smile and FK straight away. Couldn't help but think how petite she was with those dreamy eyes, lustrous black hair reaching upto her bum (which for some reason turns me on big time). I am going to enjoy fucking her I smiled silently. Sorted the monies and down to business. Straight on to OWO, good technique, was in heaven, watching this petite girl taking my member, occasional eye contact, tried DT but wasn't too successful. Then onto 69, sweet tasting and shapely pussy, had her moaning  which resulted in some more passionate DFK when I finished licking her. Started with doggy in front of the mirror, then fucked her with me standing upright, great sight watching her in the mirror bouncing on my cock. Wanted to CIM, but her pussy felt so tight so I kept going on in mish and finally exploded inside her in an intense orgasm. It was a muggy July day in London yesterday, unfortunately no fan in room, was drenched in sweat by the time I finished, so had to rush to the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

Summary - Petite, sexy girl, wish I was in London more, so I could return, well worth it.  I enquired about 3some with Elsa, she said yes but no lesbian show, which works for me, next time perhaps.

bristolqwerty

Superb  :thumbsup: I've seen a few via invasion ~ most have gone now ~ some pretty looking replacements by the looks of it. Are her photos accurate? I've seen Zizzi from the oriental lineup of 25 ~ would love to visit them all over time.  Quite like the look of Rita  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:37:00 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline zulu-lance

Superb  :thumbsup: I've seen a few via invasion ~ most have gone now ~ some pretty looking replacements by the looks of it. Are her photos accurate? I've seen Zizzi from the oriental lineup of 25 ~ would love to visit them all over time.  Quite like the look of Rita  External Link/Members Only

Yup, pics of Catherine are accurate, not p'shopped. I like the look of Rita too, however I would assume she must be older than her pics suggest, feedback appreciated  :)

Offline BillGoldberg

External Link/Members Only

Price – 30 minutes in-call for £100, same apartment block where I saw Elsa few weeks ago, off Edgware Road tube station, clean room with well positioned mirror.

Comms – Booked with 15 minutes notice as my Plan A made a mess of the comms. 

Physically – Very attractive slim girl, pics do not do her justice, mid 20s I presume, firm toned abs, nicely done enhanced breasts (bit firm for my liking) with bullet nipples, maintained a trimmed bush below.

Personality – Pleasing friendly girl, started with FK as soon as I walked through the door.

Services Provided – DFK, OWO, light DT, 69, CIM offered (I declined) and Penetration (Protected). Massage not offered, anyway was not interested.

My experience -  Catherine greeted me with a sweet smile and FK straight away. Couldn't help but think how petite she was with those dreamy eyes, lustrous black hair reaching upto her bum (which for some reason turns me on big time). I am going to enjoy fucking her I smiled silently. Sorted the monies and down to business. Straight on to OWO, good technique, was in heaven, watching this petite girl taking my member, occasional eye contact, tried DT but wasn't too successful. Then onto 69, sweet tasting and shapely pussy, had her moaning  which resulted in some more passionate DFK when I finished licking her. Started with doggy in front of the mirror, then fucked her with me standing upright, great sight watching her in the mirror bouncing on my cock. Wanted to CIM, but her pussy felt so tight so I kept going on in mish and finally exploded inside her in an intense orgasm. It was a muggy July day in London yesterday, unfortunately no fan in room, was drenched in sweat by the time I finished, so had to rush to the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

Summary - Petite, sexy girl, wish I was in London more, so I could return, well worth it.  I enquired about 3some with Elsa, she said yes but no lesbian show, which works for me, next time perhaps.

Very very nice looking girl

I assume from your name that you're a black guy ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Very very nice looking girl

I assume from your name that you're a black guy ?

Loool he could just be a big michael Caine fan  :sarcastic:
Jokes aside I think he may be a black guy

Offline DazzieD

Or a Birmingham casual

Offline BillGoldberg

Only reason I ask, is that Catherine, Elsa and 1 or 2 others are Thai girls all on the same agency books, who operate from the same Edgware Road flat and all enforce the 'no black guys' policy

Hence my enquiry

Offline zulu-lance

Only reason I ask, is that Catherine, Elsa and 1 or 2 others are Thai girls all on the same agency books, who operate from the same Edgware Road flat and all enforce the 'no black guys' policy

Hence my enquiry

Don't ever remember being asked about my race or ethnicity by this agency, how do you know about their policy?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Don't ever remember being asked about my race or ethnicity by this agency, how do you know about their policy?
Because he's black and he happens to punt with thai women quite often

Offline FrankieS

;) He could also just be a white Saffa. Assagai?  :yahoo:

fredithai

Catherine is definitely the best value at 007: young, naturally beautiful and playful af ;)

Offline BillGoldberg

I know this because I'm a black guy and have been a long time user of this agency, although not recently since the change in personnel on the admin side

And yes, all the girls who operate out of this flat, Catherine, Elsa etc all enforce the no black guys policy, regardless of how long you've been a loyal and trouble free customer of the agency, it makes no difference

Although in my experience, all the best Thais of yesteryear had no such colour bar

And Zulu Lance if you were a black guy, my guess is that you would have almost certainly been turned away at the door of that flat with some flimsy excuse and lame apology (if that), if this was your first punt with that agency and they didn't ask about your ethnicity prior to arranging the booking

If they've never enquired about your ethnicity then it's because they already know that you're white (or other) based on the feedback provided to the agency by the first 1 or 2 girls you punted with through them
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 05:34:40 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline BillGoldberg

"She was only supposed to blow ma bloody cock off !!"

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :scare: